Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Actually Christian Bale

two time golden globe award recipient
kiwifarms.net
It was leaked that apparently his wife can't get horny (or so she claims) and therefore he doesn't get any sex from her. Its not anything sex-pesty, but still funny.

Her medical condition is pretty muggy. Vulvodynia can be caused by a lot of shit, including previous trauma, autoimmune disorders, depression, stress, muscular dysfunction etc. I wouldn't necessarily say she's faking it, but like EDS it's very hard to accurately pinpoint where it's stemming from and if there is a root cure for it.
In my gyn rotations I've met patients with actual VD and during examination you couldn't even get a finger in them before they legit started screaming.

DarnDiddlyDan

kiwifarms.net
Hi everyone. I am very late to this entire thing, but I just got the news that NenReaper also got his nudes leaked? I've known of him since the livestreams for chairty that they do every year. Did Ben Ernst (NenReaper) also hook up with fans? Does anyone have all the info? I am a bit lost and very sad to hear the news

Blessed_feed

I'm totally not retarded
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Ryan's kids growing up to find out their dad is a pedophile (assuming Laurie hasn't divorced him and taken the kids yet)

Last edited:

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Ryan's kids growing up to find out their dad is a pedophile (assuming Laurie hasn't divorced him and taken the kids yet)

I'm pretty certain the divorce proceedings started early now that we've seen that their house has been for sale since very early December; it would be irresponsible, in a word, to keep this guy around kids full-time knowing what he gets up to.

That said, I do pray those kids don't have to find out about this for a much longer time. Their father is a sick man, and given how much of his public life was a facsimile of his real personality, it definitely makes me wonder how abusive he may have been behind closed doors. I hope that his wife and kids were spared that, at the very least.

AUsername

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty certain the divorce proceedings started early now that we've seen that their house has been for sale since very early December; it would be irresponsible, in a word, to keep this guy around kids full-time knowing what he gets up to.

That said, I do pray those kids don't have to find out about this for a much longer time. Their father is a sick man, and given how much of his public life was a facsimile of his real personality, it definitely makes me wonder how abusive he may have been behind closed doors. I hope that his wife and kids were spared that, at the very least.
Their house is for sale? I don't remember reading that. Quick google doesn't show it on the market for me but I'm not the best sleuth. Any links?

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
The issue is you need an account to view that page. Can you post a screenshot?
1616678485287.png

pephickshigh

kiwifarms.net
I was just watching an old Let's Build in Minecraft. I know Achievement City died a few years back but did they build a new place with houses in the game that they used in recent years? Seeing Ryan's house made me think about how they would have dealt with it had Achievement City still existed.

galacticcunt

kiwifarms.net
I was just watching an old Let's Build in Minecraft. I know Achievement City died a few years back but did they build a new place with houses in the game that they used in recent years? Seeing Ryan's house made me think about how they would have dealt with it had Achievement City still existed.
They created Achievement Cove from what I can remember.