Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faggotty Rabbitty

kiwifarms.net
I was just watching an old Let's Build in Minecraft. I know Achievement City died a few years back but did they build a new place with houses in the game that they used in recent years? Seeing Ryan's house made me think about how they would have dealt with it had Achievement City still existed.
I could see them just setting off Plan G at the end of a Let's Play so that at the start the next episode his house is just gone and they never address the change. I can't imagine they would turn it into someone else's house like they did to Ray's house for Jeremy.

Blessed_feed

I'm totally not retarded
kiwifarms.net
What does Ryan do nowadays? He's certainly not getting a job unless he's tries to be a telemarketer or something where he's not physically seen (then again his voice is still out there, so that may not happen either). I wonder how the other AH members would react if they saw him at the store or something

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
What does Ryan do nowadays? He's certainly not getting a job unless he's tries to be a telemarketer or something where he's not physically seen (then again his voice is still out there, so that may not happen either). I wonder how the other AH members would react if they saw him at the store or something
I feel people give cancel culture way too much credit. Will he ever work in the entertainment industry again? Absolutely fucking not, but he could get into IT or some other related business working behind the scenes. He would probably have to change his name and settle for something very entry level, but he could find work.

I am not saying he deserves this, he is a fucking scumbag. But he could do this if he is smart/lucky enough, then again people who fuck their fans are not known to be smart.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
So I was watching Off Topic and I noticed an interesting moment at 42:09. Maybe I am reading into this too much but during a conversation about names Eric brings up that Cole (whoever that is) is not actually named Cole (it being his middle name). I (and I think everyone on the podcast did this too) immediately thought of Ryan. It cuts to Trevor who says that Cole is 'a weirdo' for doing that, and Michael says "What an idiot, what an absolute idiot" and then says that he was not talking about Cole and then the camera cuts to Alfredo who gives the camera a 'serious' look.

ShyAbalone

kiwifarms.net
So I was watching Off Topic and I noticed an interesting moment at 42:09. Maybe I am reading into this too much but during a conversation about names Eric brings up that Cole (whoever that is) is not actually named Cole (it being his middle name). I (and I think everyone on the podcast did this too) immediately thought of Ryan. It cuts to Trevor who says that Cole is 'a weirdo' for doing that, and Michael says "What an idiot, what an absolute idiot" and then says that he was not talking about Cole and then the camera cuts to Alfredo who gives the camera a 'serious' look.
I can't be bothered to watch the podcast but I do think they are talking about Morgan Cole Gallian an employee of RT working as an editor for the animation department. He has been around for ages, and atleast few years back was a regular face in variety of shows.

StormyKnight

kiwifarms.net
Done a fair bit of searching for any updates of the juicy variety. Nothing massively found other than further confirmation of house being up for sale and the possibility of them trying their best to conceal the sale.
This listing was last updated 22nd March and appears to have been “withdrawn”.

New description for the house too which hasn’t been seen before on any other listing which further confirms:

“*WOW* SPACIOUS HOME! GREAT HM FOR ENTERTAINING,SRND SOUND INSDE WATCH SUNSET FROM DECK - HOME SHEILD WARRANTY TRANSFERABLE TO NEW OWNERS MASTER DOWN, SECURITY SYSTEM - DAVID WEEKLY BLT - THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL HOMERestrictions: Yes”

A man like Ryan would definitely need a home security system...

bonus points to anyone who can get the photos unlocked to see if Ryan’s photo has been removed from the mantelpiece.

kiwifarms.net
Done a fair bit of searching for any updates of the juicy variety. Nothing massively found other than further confirmation of house being up for sale and the possibility of them trying their best to conceal the sale.

New description for the house too which hasn’t been seen before on any other listing which further confirms:

“*WOW* SPACIOUS HOME! GREAT HM FOR ENTERTAINING,SRND SOUND INSDE WATCH SUNSET FROM DECK - HOME SHEILD WARRANTY TRANSFERABLE TO NEW OWNERS MASTER DOWN, SECURITY SYSTEM - DAVID WEEKLY BLT - THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL HOMERestrictions: Yes”

A man like Ryan would definitely need a home security system...

bonus points to anyone who can get the photos unlocked to see if Ryan’s photo has been removed from the mantelpiece.
Attached the photos here.

Attachments

• B6DC8015-05F2-45FC-90EE-3C7485C2BAFD.jpeg
    B6DC8015-05F2-45FC-90EE-3C7485C2BAFD.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 192
  • D70AFDE3-29E7-488F-A06A-ADFF1399FDFE.jpeg
    D70AFDE3-29E7-488F-A06A-ADFF1399FDFE.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 205
  • 8FD3840A-A35A-4F6A-B303-5E4254EA5763.jpeg
    8FD3840A-A35A-4F6A-B303-5E4254EA5763.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 20257638-4BAE-4D70-8CB3-D0BD857B3722.jpeg
    20257638-4BAE-4D70-8CB3-D0BD857B3722.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 188

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net

I'm assuming this means there was an offer on the house that has since been withdrawn?

I don't know too much about the process of buying a house beyond the very basics; would they be able to sell the house anonymously, using their realtor as a representative? Or do they have to state their names on the official documentation somewhere that the buyers can see? If so, I wonder if the withdrawn offer could be because someone researched Ryan, found the plethora of information on his many crimes, and decided to bow out. If that's the case, I imagine they'll have difficulty selling the place so long as his name is attached to it.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming this means there was an offer on the house that has since been withdrawn?

I don't know too much about the process of buying a house beyond the very basics; would they be able to sell the house anonymously, using their realtor as a representative? Or do they have to state their names on the official documentation somewhere that the buyers can see? If so, I wonder if the withdrawn offer could be because someone researched Ryan, found the plethora of information on his many crimes, and decided to bow out. If that's the case, I imagine they'll have difficulty selling the place so long as his name is attached to it.
They could just turn the estate into a land trust and have a associate "trustee" (probably a lawyer) who "owns" the property in the name of their "anonymous owners".

Whether they are smart enough to do this or not is what is up for debate. Plus, Ryan's address is all over the internet and people are going to look up that address and know its Ryan anyways.

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
Attached the photos here.
This is a MC Mansion. They are worthless pieces of shit that pretends that there is some sort of wealth being shown. Essentially a show piece to keep up with the Jones.

I could purchase 5 of them at that current going price BUT I do not throw money on this type of housing structure. Horrible investment strategy unless you are pissing out gold ingots. With that amount of money I would have invested with a few investment partners into small building complexes with multiple zoning features.

Sounds like I already have done this before hmmm? :)

Your heating and AC alone for this house will be in the 5 grand range.... minimum and probably a lot more with all utilities added to the cost of living in that home.

The home I currently live in is a 1947 tract home in a middle class area. I bought the house because it was all built out of RedWood. So it resisted termites, mold, mildew, etc. It also has FULL copper piping... INCLUDING the sewer line. Virtually maintenance free. And my heating/AC is at most 1200 per year.

My cost of living in this home is very low. This means more money to invest into something else.
Finally I have posted in the past that I had a McMansion which was a Late Mid Century Modern style of home which I absolutely loved. But the upkeep was in the 12 to 15 thousand range per year NOT including property tax. The Ex got that so yay no more headache.

So when I see homes like this I have to laugh. Because first of all I was young and stupid and fell into that type of trap that many indeed fall into. Secondly as stated before I deal with real estate I know how well these homes are built to last.

When purchasing a home you must think of everything about the home in question. Everything otherwise you are not going to be happy down the road.

Its not me I swear

kiwifarms.net
This is a MC Mansion. They are worthless pieces of shit that pretends that there is some sort of wealth being shown. Essentially a show piece to keep up with the Jones.

I could purchase 5 of them at that current going price BUT I do not throw money on this type of housing structure. Horrible investment strategy unless you are pissing out gold ingots. With that amount of money I would have invested with a few investment partners into small building complexes with multiple zoning features.

Sounds like I already have done this before hmmm? :)

Your heating and AC alone for this house will be in the 5 grand range.... minimum and probably a lot more with all utilities added to the cost of living in that home.

The home I currently live in is a 1947 tract home in a middle class area. I bought the house because it was all built out of RedWood. So it resisted termites, mold, mildew, etc. It also has FULL copper piping... INCLUDING the sewer line. Virtually maintenance free. And my heating/AC is at most 1200 per year.

My cost of living in this home is very low. This means more money to invest into something else.
Finally I have posted in the past that I had a McMansion which was a Late Mid Century Modern style of home which I absolutely loved. But the upkeep was in the 12 to 15 thousand range per year NOT including property tax. The Ex got that so yay no more headache.

So when I see homes like this I have to laugh. Because first of all I was young and stupid and fell into that type of trap that many indeed fall into. Secondly as stated before I deal with real estate I know how well these homes are built to last.

When purchasing a home you must think of everything about the home in question. Everything otherwise you are not going to be happy down the road.
Shut the fuck up

I think some of you are giving Rooster Teeth way too much credit when it comes to notoriety. Probably less than 5% of the American population has even heard of RT, let alone Achievement Hunter, or the name Ryan Haywood.
I mean, what's been the closest to mainstream RT has gotten? RWBY? Gen Lock? RWBY being featured on Death Battle?