Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
I think some of you are giving Rooster Teeth way too much credit when it comes to notoriety. Probably less than 5% of the American population has even heard of RT, let alone Achievement Hunter, or the name Ryan Haywood.

True, but googling "Ryan Haywood" turns up plenty of information on his wrongdoings, and "James Haywood" does too if one scrolls down. So if a buyer decided to google his name out of curiosity, which doesn't seem that unreasonable, they'd definitely find that stuff out pretty quickly.

Well it's pretty obvious that is all staging furniture, so I guess that confirms they moved out. Hopefully Ryan is in a really shitty studio apartment somewhere.

I again want to bring up the non-zero chance that Ryan is living in the same apartment complex that Ray and Michael lived in when they first moved to Texas, the one just across the street from the 636 office. It's unlikely, but the idea of him waking up every day to a looming reminder of what he's lost is really fucking funny to me.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I again want to bring up the non-zero chance that Ryan is living in the same apartment complex that Ray and Michael lived in when they first moved to Texas, the one just across the street from the 636 office. It's unlikely, but the idea of him waking up every day to a looming reminder of what he's lost is really fucking funny to me.
A part of me hopes he's holed up in a hotel in a shit hole part of Houston, with just a computer, no means of income beyond getting troll donos. Unable to see his kids, he turns to just playing games to pass the time, until he finds an offer to join a new streaming platform.

That platform? IP2.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I mean, what's been the closest to mainstream RT has gotten? RWBY? Gen Lock? RWBY being featured on Death Battle?
Rooster Teeth has owned Death Battle and Screw Attack for a while.

I'd say the most recent surprising reminder that RT is still alive was their Red vs. Blue skins being featured in Fortnite.