Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChoChoTwister

kiwifarms.net
They mention they don't have time or whatever but every third funhaus video is a collab and during the pandemic they've been recording from their own houses. Literally all they needed to do to collab with Bruce/lawrence was drop an invite to the game/stream
That's how the fans know they're full of shit. They should've never answered the reddit post. Just act like they never saw it.

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200211-193658.jpg

I'm waiting for the drama to really start.

You guys know james has like two instagrams where he literally post feet pics and him shirtless daily.

James: Eylse it's 4pm time for you to take pics of me working out for all the gay men I fuck.

Eylse: Yes dear. Don't leave me dear. Myself esteem can't handle us getting a divorce. Please put a baby in me.

That's how I've always thought there relationship was. To be able to read James DMS

A Warm Cup of Covfefe

Twerking for the lord, inshallah
kiwifarms.net
You guys know james has like two instagrams where he literally post feet pics and him shirtless daily.
I’m body building yeah
That’s if you feel me
Straightest shit there ever is
Ain’t no way I’m kidding
Come spot me on the rack
We’re stretching on the mat
Hey check my glutes bro
Ain’t nothing gay about that

In all fairness adam once said I'm no feminist and James and Eylse jumped down his throat. "Oh yeah? Why not?"

I’m body building yeah
That’s if you feel me
Straightest shit there ever is
Ain’t no way I’m kidding
Come spot me on the rack
We’re stretching on the mat
Hey check my glutes bro
Ain’t nothing gay about that
If it came out James was actually gay, it would be the least surprising "scandal" ever. And the fanbase would be like "yeah dude we've always known". Now please start making jokes again.

Youtube Celery

Human cockroach
kiwifarms.net
I'm loving all the spastics posting here about how they watched this dreck for years and are totally bummed out about their friend simulator crashing and burning.

I also love how this shit is coming from a studio that binned Thicc Lasagna over hearsay and feefees but seems to be hiding in their foxhole when it comes to some pasty faggot playing with himself at the office.