Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaded Optimist

New Junji Ito everyday for spooktober
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When it all crumbles down
Screenshot_2020-10-06-14-57-08-1.png

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
My God, Ryan is truly an even sicker bastard than I thought. Dude could crush the puss of thousands of thirsty e-celeb thotties, and he chooses a fat ginger? Jesus, Ryan, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Look, sometimes you've just got to fuck a bagel. If it's been too long since you fucked anything, your standards eventually drop to "has hole".

Clearly such levels of degeneracy shouldn't be shocking, we've all not seen the man's dick from various angles thanks to his degeneracy.

Dumb beast

Dick Donut
kiwifarms.net
I am too honestly. When Lawrence left after Bruce it felt kinda weird, especially during the podcast where they talk about his departure. There's a vibe that something was just sorta "off". What i really want to know now is if Bruce ended his association with them on good terms or not, since the reoccurring appearances might've been a professional gesture.
Bruce was Adam's longest friend in Funhaus and IIRC the manager at Funhaus directly under RT. If anybody could control Adam was Bruce, implying he needed control, Joel left long ago, and without Bruce Adam could've been free to do his shenanigans.
What I wonder is if Bruce knew about Adam's more sordid stuff?
So maybe all 3 of them pulled some shit to get over on Lawrence. There's drama at McDonald's when the manager leaves and a new one is picked. So why not a relatively successful yt channel. Also the fact Bruce never streams with those 3 either probably says all we need to know.
Bruce probably chose Lawrence to replace him. And those three grabbed the power from him and that's why he left. Which is funny because the only tension I ever saw on camera was between Bruce and Lawrence. I'm more interested in this drama then Adam shoving things in his ass for a gay catfish
This tbh
An entire group of people can't be friends for a whole decade without skeletons in the closets and much less if you have to clock in every morning and pretend everything's fine because that's your act.
I can't imagine the Willems being involved, they seem so normal but time will tell. Also, yeah, Bruce would stream with Lawrence rather than Adam, I always thought that it was because the workload was insane, 2 videos a day is a full time editing job, whch, btw, it would make sense for Bruce to put Lawrence in charge, in all their FH streams he was the one who was always checking everything ran smoothly, prepared the games and did most of the technical stuff and Dude Soup aside from editing. He should be the one to know what the channel needs.

I do believe this is the end of FH, at least with the OG cast, and I so wanna see the Rahul shitfest. I feel a decade worth stupid cow behavior is about to be revealed.
Oh what a year!

Default Value

kiwifarms.net
https://tw.tinf.io/RyanTheTwit/status/1313598106081132547
Archive

Ryan Haywood has left RoosterTeeth. I have no idea if this is his way of admitting things or not, but this sure as fuck doesn't look vindicating for him.

You can't fire him, he quits! And I'm sure the defensive, absolutist tone of this tweet will age like milk. There was no reason at all to keep typing past those first two sentences, but clearly Ryan doesn't know what's good for him.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net

Likely an assisted career-suicide. What else is there for him to do at this point? As evidenced by ProJared, there's little to no coming back from something like this. Once your dick is spreading out there because you couldn't keep it holstered, it's pretty much impossible to walk that back. Especially when it's so underwhelming.

He's also straight up lying as we've just proven that he certainly did do something illegal, so he'd better pray that he can afford a damn good lawyer. I also wonder how true the comment about people harassing/threatening his family is. If anything, he's probably taking the brunt of the "harassment," as I've seen next to no mentions of his wife or kids, and almost everything I have heard about them was empathetic toward them for having to deal with his shit. It really must suck to be them right now.

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net
I was expecting it to play out a bit longer actually, and it'd end with RT quietly cutting ties with Ryan, but I guess not. Wonder what all those fangirls that were calling the tweets fake and photoshopped are thinking now lol.
Oh they already moved from denial to some mix of bargaining and anger where they were convinced Ryan was just hacked and that he's the real victim. It's pretty impressive the mental gymnastics these people are capable of. The flexibility must be appealing to Ryan.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Likely an assisted career-suicide. What else is there for him to do at this point? As evidenced by ProJared, there's little to no coming back from something like this. Once your dick is spreading out there because you couldn't keep it holstered, it's pretty much impossible to walk that back. Especially when it's so underwhelming.

He's also straight up lying as we've just proven that he certainly did do something illegal, so he'd better pray that he can afford a damn good lawyer. I also wonder how true the comment about people harassing/threatening his family is. If anything, he's probably taking the brunt of the "harassment," as I've seen next to no mentions of his wife or kids, and almost everything I have heard about them was empathetic toward them for having to deal with his shit. It really must suck to be them right now.
If anything, it's people trying to get his wife to see and/or react to it.

Fat retard

kiwifarms.net
Well if he’s leaving/left RT I guess we’ll probably not find out if he was up to anything illegal as no one other than his wife divorcing him will end up in court