Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
Ryan was in an on-and-off relationship with his wife because apparently he had cheated before or some shit, according to previous posts in the thread, and he begged for her to take him back. She seems to be more of a oneitis for him. No one's ever implied any turbulence in Jeremy's relationship, and it also helps he didn't make a gimmick around him being a smug "daddy" type, he kinda leaned into being an angry little manlet which probably kills any sex appeal he might have had.
i've never heard about anything regarding Ryan cheating on his wife in the past, source?

I have heard Ryan's wife, when they were broken up, dated other people, such as some guy who is now a dentist.

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net
i've never heard about anything regarding Ryan cheating on his wife in the past, source?

I have heard Ryan's wife, when they were broken up, dated other people, such as some guy who is now a dentist.
Like I said, just comments in this thread. I may very well have misremembered because this shit was a couple days ago and more and more shit keeps getting stacked on the pile of Ryan's tragicomedy of errors lifestyle he's living.

itskaon

kiwifarms.net
Adam Kovic responds
kovic response .png

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
i understand that, I just can't possibly understand how anyone can look at this Ryan Haywood situation and sit there and go "Well, obviously THIS member is a devoted husband and would never do it."

you sure about that?
People, and I'm including myself in this, tend to give people they like the benefit of the doubt. I've liked Ryan since the days when he was in the back room and they had to drag his ass to sit on a couch to play games with them. He's worked hard for years onscreen to give the impression that he's a dutiful husband, "Yes, dear" "I love you" shit like that when he's on air, talks about his wife like she's his world. I am all sorts of disappointed that he's done this to his wife and especially his kids.

Now the people on RTs reddit who are acting like they've lost their best buddy, or that their dad's gone out for cigarettes .... thats just stupid and I wonder how much of that reaction comes from RT's pretty young fanbase or just general autistic retards.

I liked Ryan, like I said I feel bad for his wife and kids, him? He's a fucking moron and I hope the next few years hurt.

MarcoFakeAccount

kiwifarms.net
Interesting update, it seems like some Funhaus members are also unfollowing Ryan,
I know both of their groups were under the same parent company, but christ.
Lawrence
Capture.PNG

GUS HAS UNFOLLOWED RYAN
Capture.PNG

Lindsay was late, but she eventually unfollowed, Micheal still hasn't , it also seems like Ryan has unfollowed Lindsay, weird, all of the others Ryan was still following.

Capture.PNG

Sneak edit: Ryan unfollowed Lindsay TODAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfoxxx

kiwifarms.net
has that big tittie bitch alanah said anything about this?
Nope, she was liking Rahul's unrelated tweets the other day but she is pretty much not mentioning anything RT/FH related on the socials. I assume she just wants to remain neutral in the hopes of preserving her job so she doesn't get deported back to Australia.

Reactions: Epanred

FreeYourDoodies

Welcome to the Suck
kiwifarms.net
And yet their words feel hollow
Of course it does. We all just bore witness to the truth being exposed, and the company and their community managers desperately trying to sweep it under the rug as '4chan lies' (look at how aggressively they pruned the subreddit before, and how they had mods sitting on this info for years who dismissed the allegations). Now with nowhere left to run, they now want to turn around and act like the virtuous ones casting them out.

Pizdec

Rumba, Rumba, Rumba, Rumba, Rumba.
kiwifarms.net
Nope, she was liking Rahul's unrelated tweets the other day but she is pretty much not mentioning anything RT/FH related on the socials. I assume she just wants to remain neutral in the hopes of preserving her job so she doesn't get deported back to Australia.
Oh god, if I was her I'd get the fuck out soon, before the pink slip comes-a-rolling. I can't imagine the headache of sending shit back to Australia.

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
And yet their words feel hollow

They're not upset it happened. They're upset it blew up, and they have to make disingenuous statements about sex scandal #763 in order to align themselves with their corporate masters that keep them off the streets.

I do not believe for a second any of these morons give a shit about this. With somebody like Vic, I'm sure they took some pleasure from the fact Vic engaged in "wrongthink."

I think it feels hollow because it sounds like a script.

It is. It often is.

Breach of privacy, eh?

So I suppose we'll be getting another thread in "Take that off the god damn Internet" soon. Those are always fun to laugh at.

Neuromantic

kiwifarms.net
Just driving by to say that Funhaus is fucking dead.
The only people who are worth a damn on that channel now are James and Elyse. All the other replacements are fucking unfunny clowns. Especially that fat ginger.
I guess Funhaus died when Bruce and Lawrence left. And I really don't care about Kovic, he was never funny on his own. He was just a vehicle for Bruce and James to joke around in the background while he was playing games no one cared about in front.

I couldn't care less about the whole situation in here though.

edit: I hate Rahul too.

Last edited: