Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TedTender

kiwifarms.net
I still wonder what Asher did that warranted that amount of shit on him. Either he was really lazy and uncaring, really shit at his job, or just a general asshole to be around because i legitimately don't remember him being any of those.
If my memory serves me correct, in CCTV they talked about Asher missing a flight/s which might tie into the troubles they ran into with Patron.avi video. Might have cost them quite a pretty penny.

Also he himself admitted how down and out he was by the end of it, so i can only guess that resulted in little to no productivity.

There was some drama with Jackob talking about how Asher called him a nigger/nigga when they first met, as a joke. But i highly doubt this had a hand in his firing, considering how they streamed together.

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
How does having a fatal reaction during surgery equal assassination. Put the bong down bro.

I think the Money Oum murder thing is a bit of a meme. There apparently are some deranged fans who seem to genuinely believe that though.

As for RWBY, I've never seen it, but some people I've talked to who are big fans never gave me the impression it was because they are also RT fanboys. In fact, several of them openly talk shit about RT.

My problem with RWBY has always been this: Why should I watch low budget faux anime, when there's a gigantic back catalogue of real anime to parse though? Yes, even allowing for the fact a lot of that giant catalogue is dogshit.

ZarathianJones

kiwifarms.net
I disagree, I think RWBY would've exploded and been even bigger than it is now if Monty didn't get the old John Lennon and they had to pick up all the pieces.

Their animated things are the only "standout" things they do. And even that's not great. RWBY was supposedly pretty decent with Monty around but it's not like it was breaking records or some shit regardless. Look at absolutely everything they've otherwise put together that doesn't include RvB. They just keep failing forwards while their fanbase catches them. Their claim to fame is capitalizing on a very specific kind of humor and letting their friend simulator carry them the rest of the way.

• Agree
Reactions: Captain Manning

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
Their animated things are the only "standout" things they do. And even that's not great. RWBY was supposedly pretty decent with Monty around but it's not like it was breaking records or some shit regardless. Look at absolutely everything they've otherwise put together that doesn't include RvB. They just keep failing forwards while their fanbase catches them. Their claim to fame is capitalizing on a very specific kind of humor and letting their friend simulator carry them the rest of the way.

The ONLY thing under Otter Media's roof that I want to like, is Crunchyroll. A supposed streaming and localization company that produces nothing entirely in-house.

Notice I said I WANT to like them.

There was a ham-fisted attempt (hopefully completely aborted) by CR to produce entirely original content and that's the fucking problem. I don't want to give my money to retards who thought High Guardian Spice was a good idea. How goddamned hard is it to not fuck up an anime streaming service? You put weeb shit up. Weebs give you money. Money makes Warner and AT&T shareholders happy. Gawd damn.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Little backstory on "ileenonatable" who deleted her twitter account. Seems like she is/was a gamer groupie girl, also on the chubbier side with mental issues as well. Looks like a pattern, huh? She still has a reddit (archive) with the same username but I didn't see anything relevant on it.

View attachment 1650495 View attachment 1650499

Ryan signed one of her tits in February 2015 which was his first "boob job":
View attachment 1650863
View attachment 1650504
View attachment 1650505
View attachment 1650502 View attachment 1650501 View attachment 1650528

In August 2015 she came back to let him sign the other one:
View attachment 1650506

Edit: Interesting, the youtube video of the boob signing got privated pretty fast although the channel hasn't been active for 4 years. Replaced with archived version.

She was having dudes sign her tits in 2015 but was still a virgin by 2017? Doubt
I remember how in the Vic case, people brought up old videos to make them look bad, and the subjects told KV to fuck off, while some accusers liked Vic before the saga and one of the affidavits came from people who did some groupie shit of "pretend to be down for a threesome, but get cold feet at the last minute". You think that's happening here?
RWBY would've failed before season 2 if not the mindhive fandom surrounding anything RT. All their podcasts are like a "pick and choose" of the RT roster. Want woke feminazis, funny drunk gamer dudes, or a bunch of dads?

I disagree, I think RWBY would've exploded and been even bigger than it is now if Monty didn't get the old John Lennon and they had to pick up all the pieces.

Their animated things are the only "standout" things they do. And even that's not great. RWBY was supposedly pretty decent with Monty around but it's not like it was breaking records or some shit regardless.
Consensus I've seen is that RWBY was never really good, but Monty brought action, charm, and passion that could easily pave over problems with story, characters, and worldbuilding. And then he died. Honestly, it seems every time RT has tried to expand past their bubble, it's ended in disaster.
Fuck, I want to say this can't get any worse, but I am not holding my breath. You have to know that this is the tip of the iceberg.
When RWBY is directly affected in a major way, that's when we know RT is truly fucked.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Captain Manning

bananarama0101

kiwifarms.net
Got this lovely gem recommended to me on YouTube, RT Always Open Podcast "Adam Kovic's Colonoscopy". Whoever is downloading stuff should add this before it gets deleted.

Check out 7:19 for a good meme.

Last edited:

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if it has already been brought up, but Adam deleted his twitter account.

Screenshot_20201009-173853.png

wotidk

kiwifarms.net

Youtube Link:
So much for "I do want to say emphatically that I never did anything illegal."

Her tweet:
Tweet archived:
Don't have the video saved to upload here in case she deletes. Sparknotes of the video: she was 17, DMed Ryan on instagram. he initiated sexting. Told her he was in a sexless marriage. She (stupidly) decided she wanted to save his marriage by giving him sex (??). They met at an RT event, fucked. He took the condom off at some point, felt comfortable doing so because she was a virgin. At some point in the future she tells him they had sex while she was underage. He says "that's okay, I trust you".

Last edited: