Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There isn't much point of trolling when mods will delete it before Chibi can even see it.
For cows trolling means any activity by other people that makes them look bad, so they would consider that any screenshots of them acting like speds taken by the "spy".

Chef Hanlon

1958 Plymouth Fury
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You simply need to show your face and give some basic dox (name, phone no., address) so that they can “verify” you and you’re free to roam the autism wonderland.
Geez that is quite an autistic process Chibi has set up. But I can't imagine Chibi having the doxxes of all those people is a good idea. I mean we all know Chibi is a responsible mentally well adjusted adult and would definitely never vindictively abuse his power or anything. Semper Fidelis to anyone dedicated enough to go through that on behalf of the farms to bring back content. I've setup sock puppet accounts on twitter before to keep tabs on certain profiles, but this is definitely next level.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Geez that is quite an autistic process Chibi has set up. But I can't imagine Chibi having the doxxes of all those people is a good idea. I mean we all know Chibi is a responsible mentally well adjusted adult and would definitely never vindictively abuse his power or anything. Semper Fidelis to anyone dedicated enough to go through that on behalf of the farms to bring back content. I've setup sock puppet accounts on twitter before to keep tabs on certain profiles, but this is definitely next level.
Yeah I don't think you understand that Chibi is a deviant and is surrounded by other deviants that really really like to roleplay and stuff like that.
Screenshot_31.png

And

Screenshot_32.png

And

Screenshot_34.png

That discord is concentrated Autism and deviancy. They come up with weird shit to satisfy their kings.

SaturnView

kiwifarms.net
Hello. Been lurking on this thread for a bit, thought I’d make an account to drop my two cents in.

Chibi frequently haunts the Kingdom Hearts II Randomiser discord server, which is publicly available, and I’m sure links can be found anywhere. If you want to troll without having the extensively stupid process of getting into his discord, that’s where I’d recommend it.

good luck.

CavemanDCJ

I LIKE THAT JUMP
kiwifarms.net
That discord is concentrated Autism and deviancy. They come up with weird shit to satisfy their kings.
It's too much i miss old stuff i usually avoid anything in that discord that isn't Chibi's sperging.

I am not 100% sure but i think this might be the Schizo gf.Also love how he reads her outloud in a stream where people are watching this just how she read him KF thread way back.

This is just gold

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's too much i miss old stuff i usually avoid anything in that discord that isn't Chibi's sperging.
View attachment 2218462
I am not 100% sure but i think this might be the Schizo gf.Also love how he reads her outloud in a stream where people are watching this just how she read him KF thread way back.
View attachment 2218493
This is just gold
I'll never be able to get over that weird constipated face Chibi makes whenever he's upset.

Chef Hanlon

1958 Plymouth Fury
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like chibi's minders got him a little toy grill, but only as long as he uses it outside on the concrete away from the house.
I still don't think he should be playing with fire unsupervised.
View attachment 2220118
I'm not surprised in the slightest that none of these people know how to start a grill properly. Chibi literally took a fucking bic lighter to the charcoal and expected it to just start automatically. There's no lighter fluid or kindling in sight and the grill is filled to the brim with a mixture of 50% woodchips and 50% coals like it was a bowl of cereal. And the coals aren't even arranged in the center.
:story:

This just looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen. I would ask why doesn't he just google "how to start a charcoal grill" instead of ask discord, but I have to remind myself this is Chibi we're talking about.

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised in the slightest that none of these people know how to start a grill properly. Chibi literally took a fucking bic lighter to the charcoal and expected it to just start automatically. There's no lighter fluid or kindling in sight and the grill is filled to the brim with a mixture of 50% woodchips and 50% coals like it was a bowl of cereal. And the coals aren't even arranged in the center.
:story:

This just looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen. I would ask why doesn't he just google "how to start a charcoal grill" instead of ask discord, but I have to remind myself this is Chibi we're talking about.
The box it came in should even have basic instructions. Way to win there, Chibi.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2225260

View attachment 2225285

Chibi is currently broadcasting live on Twitch from the beauty parlor and is getting his hair color changed. The conversation with the hairdresser is getting progressively more autistic.
He's sitting here talking about Epic Rap Battles of History with his hairdresser, ranking all of them. He asked her if she has any idea what he's talking about and she said that she doesn't, so he proceeded to explain the whole concept. This is cringe on another level that I never even considered possible. He's a menace to society.

Dick Pooman

Spookchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's sitting here talking about Epic Rap Battles of History with his hairdresser, ranking all of them. He asked her if she has any idea what he's talking about and she said that she doesn't, so he proceeded to explain the whole concept. This is cringe on another level that I never even considered possible. He's a menace to society.
Earlier Chibi was telling her all about Super Nintendo Land at Universal Studios Japan. Bless that hairdresser she's so nice.

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
I've lurked this thread/Chibi's history for years but sadly this is the straw that broke the camels back and got me to post.

Goddamnit Chibi you talk about wanting a fresh start and a new beginning and you yet again stream yourself getting your hair dyed an autistic color while refusing to take anyone's advice in actually bettering yourself to present as a functioning adult. I didn't expect anything positive to come from his twitter hiatus and KH rando streams to 9 viewers but alas we're back at square one. Instead of getting a proper hair cut with a trimmed beard he just decides to ignore any common sense and go in the opposite direction.

I feel like a disappointed dad at this point lmao. I just would love to show him a screenshot of his shitty, gross mustache and ask him why he thinks this looks good? You can just buy a goddamn electric razor with 10+ guard sizes and use one on most of your face to get it even and not looking like a hobo. Goddamnit Chibi, goddamnit indeed.

okay i tuned back into his stream after i posted and i arrived right at the time the hair stylist took a trimmer to his beard. got rid of some of the grossness but it's still uneven and scruffy, if you're not going to grow a long/medium beard then 90% of the time you're better off keeping it close to your face (imo.) anyways, lady then proceeded to take the shaver to his unibrow and he quipped out "I completely forgot it was there hahaha!" everything still just looks horrible because his hair is straight out of a fucking anime, still waiting for how this is a "new me"

Last edited: