Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

Helmut A Ebne

Stalking a guy with tits online
kiwifarms.net
1622681406023.png

1622681442354.png

Thank god he is finally back on twitter.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

AssRock

Probably drunk. Also, Lou is fat.
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to say "Chibi no, don't dye your fucking hair again". But holy shit is it a rare thing where someone looks better with danger hair than whatever that Lion King/Julian Assange fuck fest he showed in the before pictures is.

That's almost impressive.

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to say "Chibi no, don't dye your fucking hair again". But holy shit is it a rare thing where someone looks better with danger hair than whatever that Lion King/Julian Assange fuck fest he showed in the before pictures is.

Considering his before picture was 6 months without cutting his hair/shaving/showering, then ya, literally anything he did was gonna look better. Just wait to see what he looks like after another 6 months.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Is he getting fat? He looks more bloated than usual or am i imagening things?

Edit: aaah maybe not i might just have reacted to his usual ugliness..

DeathsDesign

No need to seethe. This is barely an anime avatar.
kiwifarms.net

That platinum blondeish look was just the in between phase after bleaching the brown out.
I think sometimes drastic colored hair can work on some people. The key is though, you have to take your skin complexion into account to complement which autistic color you pick. There is a whole color wheel and "seasons" system the stylist should of advised him on for picking pleasing colors, but I have a feeling it wasn't her fault. No doubt Chibi insisted on the most boldest of blue because "that's what Twitch streamers do."
Anyway, in the end, it comes down to that bright, high saturation hue of blue and his light peachy skin, and the medium brown facial hair look so jarring. We wouldn't want it any other way though.

Last edited:

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I just can't believe that the guy is 30 and still do this kinda shit. If he wanted to change his style radically why doesn't he go for a mohawk? He is the perfect dude to wear a mohawk because he doesn't work and is autistic enough as to pull it off without making himself look like a chad bro.