Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Helmut A Ebne

Stalking a guy with tits online
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2228710Đ
The cringe king of twitter is fully back.
New bio too
1622758839094.png

CavemanDCJ

kiwifarms.net
Someone here better be posting updates of his new tweets as I cannot get the chibi chibs to approve my follow request so I can see his profile myself .
Dumb shit how he is world sleep champ and how he made a new friend at work isn't that interesting, at least to me. (can't get to a PC and my phone doesn't have the approval to take screenshots whatever the fuck that means)
That smurf kind looks like him but you can clearly see the difference between hard working smurf and someone who wasted 30 years of his life, realizes it and continues to waste it.
It is the eyes that tell what someone is really like.

Feet Seeking Missile

kiwifarms.net
You're such a hero for filtering this out for us. I think everyone knew someone like Chibi in real life at some point. There's a guy on a discord server I'm on who swears he's a voice actor and all of his impressions are the most typical garbage (Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hank Hill, etc). Just embarrassing. I make sure to gently berate him because of people like Chibi

bitterSweet LAH

brb
kiwifarms.net
Of course he had to get the super expensive SM7B meme / status-symbol mic, 'cause that's what all the cool kids have and show off these days. That'll surely elevate his content to the next level.

Helmut A Ebne

Stalking a guy with tits online
kiwifarms.net
Of course he had to get the super expensive SM7B meme / status-symbol mic, 'cause that's what all the cool kids have and show off these days. That'll surely elevate his content to the next level.
Oh the story of why he bought that microphone is quite funny.

Context: he had been streaming kingdom hearts "races" with some people from the KH randomizer server and I guess the viewer numbers were dipping below the usual 12.
1623151544169.png

Cutting out some of it, but a long convo of Chuck telling Chibi that it's basically Twitch's fault and/or bad luck he doesn't have more viewers.
1623151610279.png

1623151731297.png

1623151762024.png

1623151809679.png

Looking forward to that tax audit indeed.
1623151887330.png

Unfortunately, he never made a "statement".

I never knew it was possible for someone to be so fundamentally and comprehensively bad at something until I saw chibi trying to become a professional streamer.

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
im watching his vod from last night, im 12 mins in, and i already want to throw my computer against the wall. He starts by sperging how his new mic is THE industry standard, then recounts his day in the most cringeworthy way possible, filled with very forced, awkward jokes, and even more awkward face zooms. But ya, hes right, it was the mic holding him back these 9 years. I now expect him to hit 10k viewer averages

Edit: Hes now doing what he says are stretches, but looks more like a retarded kid trying to do bodybuilding poses

Edit Edit: Hes playing a modded wind waker, and hes using a blue haired, tranny link mod. He also changed his discord profile pic to the tranny link. I gonna call it now, by christmas we finally get our tranny arc

Last edited: