Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

I love the SM7 series almost as much as the RE20, but honestly you don't need to spend a lot on a mic. A $20 lapel mic or a $50 bargain-bin Shure dynamic with decent compression and equalization will take you a pretty long way. It's similar to musical instruments where a $500 guitar will sound 80% better than a $100 guitar, but a $3000 guitar will only sound 5% better than the $500 guitar. Also, I use mixers from before the moon landing sometimes and I like them better than a lot of newer equipment. Point is, don't waste your money unless you know that's what's holding back your artistic autistic potential

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's common for small Twitch streamers to blow tons of money on expensive hardware thinking production value will grow their stream. Companies like Elgato and Shure make bank marketing to this delusion (worth mentioning that Shure is the trendy mic brand among big streamers now which is probably how Adam learned of it) and Chibi is an example par excellence of an easy mark.

SaturnView

kiwifarms.net
CA2EBC55-42F8-4938-A907-6E8C90ADF76E.jpeg

This just in:
He tried to get a conversation starting in the Kingdom Hearts II Randomiser Server. That’s the server he’s in vc’s with strangers in. I know several members are close with him in that sever:
Brion#8042
DA#5896
Kaeldiar#0568
SabrinaStrats#1018
Slippy#3585

Enjoy this information. It is cringe galore.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a tax write off? Is he retarted?

He bought a $400 microphone, that's like $40 in taxes. He would have to spend like $130,000 in streaming equipment before he got any benefit on his taxes from it. That sounds like something a dumb person would say to justify a needlessly expensive purchase.
People who do Youtube/Twitch for a living definitely write this kind of stuff off as a business expense. In Chibi's case, I don't think a $400 mic is going to meet the "necessary, ordinary, reasonable" criteria for a business expense considering there are so many quality lower-cost alternatives.

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
Has he ever actually done anything homo or is the whole bisexual thing just for rainbow points? He needs to provide proof, otherwise he's just another straight white main appropriating the struggle of brave PoCs or something.

Boldly announcing to the internet of doing mundane things (and badly) is peak millennial posting. They think its charming but normal people just think you're a retard. We've all burnt food now and again, but its not news.
"Bro, some crazy stuff went down just now, you’re not gonna believe this when I say it, but it’s true. This morning I made scrambled eggs, but I decided to also make a cup of tea in the meantime (foolish me, tee hee). However, this all backfired, as during the time it took me to fill the kettle with water, the eggs started to stick to the pan a little, and by the time I got back to stirring the scrambled eggs, it’s viscosity had already become a bit dry for my taste (I like my scrambled eggs slightly flow-ey, not solid, although I have nothing against you if you prefer your scrambled eggs solid). I guess you could say my breakfast wasn’t exactly eggcelent, hihihi. 😉"

Am I doing this influencer thing right? Can I get internet famous and have people pay for my living expenses now?

Helmut A Ebne

kiwifarms.net
Referring to himself as an e-girl eh? I hope the troon out is finally imminent.
He's is doing similar "branding" queries in his own discord and on twitter:
(The blocked messages are just that stupid pokemon bot)
1623201371381.png

1623201324318.png

1623201632438.png

1623201781269.png
He tries to bait some bot followers like an idiot.
bot baiting.PNG

It also seems that chibi had some kind of incentive where people could redeem channel points for him to play a game of their choice. Needless to say, these rewards were never fulfilled.
1623201514691.png

1623201573133.png

I feel bad for chuck, he seems to be chibi's biggest true and honest fan. He's always kissing chibi's ass and getting excited for promised entertainment only to be heartbroken when chibi fails to follow through. He ought to follow someone more competent.

EDIT: Chibi is taking feedback about his stream, please don't be unfunny weens about it.
1623207251968.png

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Rxo8ALh3lqcuRsAHSWn143brITZCl0Tn7s-_lGm7s1I

Last edited:

bethfromcountryhouse

kiwifarms.net
Has he ever actually done anything homo or is the whole bisexual thing just for rainbow points? He needs to provide proof, otherwise he's just another straight white main appropriating the struggle of brave PoCs or something.
When that whole thing happened with the 17yr old girl he told her that he had a fetish where he wanted to make-out with men in front of her. He also apparently made out with a guy at GDQ so yea I'd say he checks out. (definitely still prefers chicks tho)

Referring to himself as an e-girl eh? I hope the troon out is finally imminent.
He's is doing similar "branding" queries in his own discord and on twitter:
(The blocked messages are just that stupid pokemon bot)
He tries to bait some bot followers like an idiot.
View attachment 2244966

It also seems that chibi had some kind of incentive where people could redeem channel points for him to play a game of their choice. Needless to say, these rewards were never fulfilled.
View attachment 2244938
View attachment 2244939
I feel bad for chuck, he seems to be chibi's biggest true and honest fan. He's always kissing chibi's ass and getting excited for promised entertainment only to be heartbroken when chibi fails to follow through. He ought to follow someone more competent.

EDIT: Chibi is taking feedback about his stream, please don't be unfunny weens about it.
View attachment 2245227
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Rxo8ALh3lqcuRsAHSWn143brITZCl0Tn7s-_lGm7s1I
He did ask us to be honest

Attachments

• chibisurvey.png
    chibisurvey.png
    7 KB · Views: 129

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
If having his discord do his homwork for him wasent enough, now hes having them come up with a stream brand for him. Dude, its your own fucking stream, just stop trying so hard to fit into different groups and do whatever you like. All the streamers I watch and find the most entertaining are the ones that dont give a fuck about what theyre chat thinks and wants them to do, and just has fun doing what theyre doing. Watching a 30 yr old man legit cry while forcing himself to play mario maker or pokemon is just fucking pitiful to watch. Its funny for like the first minute, but then its just pathetic. How the fuck has he not realized this by now.

James done did it

kiwifarms.net
People who do Youtube/Twitch for a living definitely write this kind of stuff off as a business expense. In Chibi's case, I don't think a $400 mic is going to meet the "necessary, ordinary, reasonable" criteria for a business expense considering there are so many quality lower-cost alternatives.
Even if it did there is no way Chibi ever did or ever will make enough for itemizing his taxes to make sense.

Helmut A Ebne

kiwifarms.net
He did ask us to be honest
Okay that is kinda funny

For posterity I'll show what the survey is asking because imo the construction of it is poor and some of the questions and answers are downright strange.
1623208789778.png

1623208839312.png

1623208879531.png

1623208914527.png
Notice how practically every question is required, even some of the "any other comments" fields. It even caused one the local tards to overload.
1623209049110.png

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I would imagine that people that do YT/Twitch rack up a lot more than $400 in expenses, though.

He would also have to demonstrate that he doesn't use that microphone (or any of his setup) for personal use - which he almost certainly does.

Vuzz

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much every time I check, he's always playing windwaker. Does he just straight up not play anything else??

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 56