Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
It's all so truly baffling at this point, you would think that someone as mentally unstable, not able to take criticisms, every other negative point about him etc. would just want to stream for fun and maybe have some regulars to shoot the shit with but NOPE chibi has decided to take it upon himself to be the leader of a "community" which is going about as well as you would expect. His streams get sub-10 viewers and his discord is just filled with (mostly) inactive people and legitimately mentally ill people who evidently can't complete a basic survey.

I tried to be as honest and nice in his survey as I possibly could, but it isn't like he's going to take any of this shit to heart. As always he'll listen to the mongoloids in his server who spew toxic positivity instead of looking in the mirror and asking himself if this is how a 30 year old should act. Oh well, anxiously awaiting the full-blown messiah complex arc to begin any second now.

Zelos Wilder

We're all in one place A generation lost in space
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every section of that survey saying "we" just ticks me off. Who the hell is "we"??? Chibi is just one dude streaming. I'm not streaming with him the chat isn't streaming. What the hell is "our" brand supposed to mean?
The Royal "we", You know, the editorial.

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
Honestly not fucking shocked whatsoever that despite getting a bunch of genuine advice on how to better himself, he just instead ignores all of it entirely and thinks that he just needs to make prettier banners for his twitch and he'll be a better person/community leader/cult figure. Yes, it was clearly the banners and old emotes making you mentally ill and totally not the blue hair and video-game shirt you're wearing to the bar as a 30 year old.

absolutely fucking based

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
Honestly not fucking shocked whatsoever that despite getting a bunch of genuine advice on how to better himself, he just instead ignores all of it entirely and thinks that he just needs to make prettier banners for his twitch and he'll be a better person/community leader/cult figure. Yes, it was clearly the banners and old emotes making you mentally ill and totally not the blue hair and video-game shirt you're wearing to the bar as a 30 year old.

absolutely fucking based
Ya he literally disregarded any actual advice and the only criticisms he said in his discord that he'll listen to are criticisms about his overlay, voice chats, and playing games he promised to play. Im watching his stream now, and he's trying so hard its actually painful. He has the personality of a fucking crusty foot. Everything he does just seems so forced

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
Ya he literally disregarded any actual advice and the only criticisms he said in his discord that he'll listen to are criticisms about his overlay, voice chats, and playing games he promised to play. Im watching his stream now, and he's trying so hard its actually painful. He has the personality of a fucking crusty foot. Everything he does just seems so forced
That was part of the advice I told him in the survey - he just tries to act like something he isn't and that just naturally will cause anyone to eventually go insane. Instead of doing these streams he doesn't enjoy, to an audience of 4, he should just commit to a streaming style that's authentic and relaxing. Chibi likes to narrate things, for better or worse, which is why IMO I think he'd do well doing casual playthroughs of retro and current games where he can just talk about whatever is going on. So many streams just have the person never fucking talking which leads to ZERO chat interaction.

I watched a quick snippet and Chibi actually did quite a bit of normal commentating which was cool to see. People for the most part wont really care what he streams if he's engaging and the overall environment is laid back. In reality what's been happening is him playing yugioh for fucking hours without talking or him doing shitty randomizers where he's on call with others who just fucking talk the entire time. Big fucking shock that when he's not going full-blown degen he actually has an active chat and they aren't talking about having sex with animals. You would think someone who's been on twitch would realize these things by now, but alas.

At this point I'll take any progress; Chibi being completely braindead got a little stale, I need a slight improvement so I can even better appreciate when it all comes spiraling down in sub-3 weeks.

bethfromcountryhouse

kiwifarms.net
Chibi in a nutshell
aqa.JPG

Genuine Advice ❌
aquaa.JPG

The answer he wanted to hear ✅
aqu.JPG

Chujkurwa

We got silk pussy.
kiwifarms.net
Every section of that survey saying "we" just ticks me off. Who the hell is "we"??? Chibi is just one dude streaming. I'm not streaming with him the chat isn't streaming. What the hell is "our" brand supposed to mean?
The Royal "we", You know, the editorial.
I watched Arcus and thought his "we did it!" was just him being wholesome, but then I watched other speedruns and every fucking one of them uses "we" instead of "I". It's some sort of tradition or just autists clumsily aping each other.

That survey was just MEMEMEMEME and yet another proof trooning out is a refuge for people with zero personality.
The answer he wanted to hear ✅
If I'm not sure if I can do this thing should I do this thing?
> If you can't do this thing then learn how to do this thing.
Great answer, thanks!

Dude's head is like a baloon, just filled with fart gas instead of empty air.
Nothing but bros huh? Sounds like a perfect spot for him
Brozoned :heart-empty:

bethfromcountryhouse

kiwifarms.net
I watched Arcus and thought his "we did it!" was just him being wholesome, but then I watched other speedruns and every fucking one of them uses "we" instead of "I". It's some sort of tradition or just autists clumsily aping each other.

That survey was just MEMEMEMEME and yet another proof trooning out is a refuge for people with zero personality.

If I'm not sure if I can do this thing should I do this thing?
> If you can't do this thing then learn how to do this thing.
Great answer, thanks!

Dude's head is like a baloon, just filled with fart gas instead of empty air.

Brozoned :heart-empty:
I feel like arcus is wholesome in general, however he is very brand oriented. Most top level speedrunners (like SM64 for example) will claim their times as their own but will in addition thank the chat for supporting them along the way.

don acrobat

At least you're not Anthony Burch
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. Pontificating about your ‘identity’ is such pathetic new age shit. But getting other peoples opinions to decide your identity for you is beyond beta cuck behavior. Chibi will never be liked because hes a total pushover who only cares about what other people think of him. Other lolcows are spectacular horrorshows, but I like Chibi because I feel like I could know him in real life. Hes the perfect example of a really unlikeable, off-putting coworker that everyone else mocks behind his back.

You guys are being :optimistic: when you say hanging out with normal people will fix Chibi. Any prolonged exposure to Chibi will just end up in disgust and pity because all he cares about is being liked.

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
1623366094499.png

once again, despite getting a lot of feedback on how to improve himself/his stream, his takeaway was to put a pride flag up in the background and a whiteboard where he will write the names of any new followers & subs like some type of e-girl, all while playing shitty randomizers. the amount of blue is truly amazing and horrific at the same time.

all of this just makes me not feel any sympathy towards him when he comes crashing back to reality every 3 weeks because he just refuses to ever listen

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2251040
once again, despite getting a lot of feedback on how to improve himself/his stream, his takeaway was to put a pride flag up in the background and a whiteboard where he will write the names of any new followers & subs like some type of e-girl, all while playing shitty randomizers. the amount of blue is truly amazing and horrific at the same time.

all of this just makes me not feel any sympathy towards him when he comes crashing back to reality every 3 weeks because he just refuses to ever listen
This is painful. It's too much effort for an audience that may as well be a small group of friends. There's no way the majority of his feedback told him to do all that.