Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2226456View attachment 2226464
View attachment 2226463
I got in the discord for a bit. I need bleach for my eyes.
I ... ughhhh. Chibi you disgusting inbred autistic retard. TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING FACIAL HAIR. I'm particularly disgusted by your mustache hairs flopping down your lips. These are so easily manageable so it's truly the sign of a slob to have this kind of overgrowth. Plus, I know there's probably tons of speds out there that suck them into their lips and chew on them as a bad habit, like how some people pull on chin hairs or put their fingers in their mouths. It's nasty.

I don't exactly know what those really long hairs are called but mentally I call them, I dunno, little walrus tusks. Rate me autistic but that's the first thing that comes to mind. Fucking trim them* Chibi you retarded sperm blossom. Also, get some tweezers and, maybe once a month, try to thin these heavy growth areas out just a bit so it doesn't look like you've got a barcode on your upper lip with two thick black bars in the center. Trust me, it's almost fun. I look forward to shaving/trimming in the mornings. It's fun taking care of yourself and looking like an adult.

I really can't stand looking at his face. Darksydephil grooms himself better (or his cat grooms him better) and he's got a literal minefield on his chin. Fucking Russel Greer probably grooms himself better. Probably. At least neither of them dye their hair autistic colors so they're higher than you on the totem pole.

1623370473586.png

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
This is painful. It's too much effort for an audience that may as well be a small group of friends. There's no way the majority of his feedback told him to do all that.
It's way too much for any audience - most creators large and small have been moving to a much more minimal overlay for nearly 3 years now. It's mainly just a camera insert and a small, unobtrusive partial overlay.

Not only did his feedback not tell him to do that, but even if he looked online for "twitch streamer overlay" the advice he would have gotten there would also be "don't do that".

Helmut A Ebne

kiwifarms.net
It's way too much for any audience - most creators large and small have been moving to a much more minimal overlay for nearly 3 years now. It's mainly just a camera insert and a small, unobtrusive partial overlay.

Not only did his feedback not tell him to do that, but even if he looked online for "twitch streamer overlay" the advice he would have gotten there would also be "don't do that".
At least he got rid of the pokemon farm going on at the bottom of the screen
1623382761251.png

and it's certainly an improvement over this nonsense
1623382864794.png

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
once again, despite getting a lot of feedback on how to improve himself/his stream, his takeaway was to put a pride flag up in the background and a whiteboard where he will write the names of any new followers & subs like some type of e-girl, all while playing shitty randomizers. the amount of blue is truly amazing and horrific at the same time.
Oh God, lighting in his room is as disastrous as his facial hair.

• Informative
Reactions: . '

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Referring to himself as an e-girl eh? I hope the troon out is finally imminent
Trooning is his next phase, I'm sure of it.
At least he got rid of the pokemon farm going on at the bottom of the screen
View attachment 2251796
and it's certainly an improvement over this nonsense
View attachment 2251801
This is certainly an improvement. Someone should have told him to redesign his overlay because we all know Chibi is fucking stupid to come out with that on his own.

I think the reason for this was the following post:
View attachment 2256320
Carson helps run the discord and is constantly active in chat for years; he mentions the gays once and gets an instant ban.
Hahaha, that's incredible. Did he forget where he was for a second? Being so involved, I would've thought he'd know that it would at a minimum cause some drama, considering the views Aquana has and the sort of people that tend to follow him because of those views.

I do feel bad for him though, I wouldn't have expected an instant ban for this, maybe just a "Hey dude can you just not do that here?" type of conversation. Seems a little heavy-handed.

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be surprised that a test-deficient soy trog like Chibi would abandon someone over something so petty. He lacks all other masculine traits, so there really isn't any reason he'd be loyal to someone if the sobbing rainbow crew demands exile.

Carson should have claimed he was a muslim, then screamed islamophobia. They'd have no idea WTF to do, and it'd end up with more pathetic self flagellation from Adam, which is always fun.

Last edited:

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
i/we need to start an ongoing compilation of every """change""" chibi has undertaken since posting that survey. so far we're at:
- Turn entire stream blue
- Continue to play shitty randos
- Continue to simp for egirls on twitter
- Ban his loyal mod for stepping out of line for 2 seconds
Chibi is the Tipical asshole leftard who is more concerned on optics than doing what is right.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him that he wasn't able to respect the views and opinions of others and really really want to fuck with him at a personal level.