Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

Sincere Fridge

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, what the fuck is he talking about?
20210613_210552.jpg

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
1623638829205.png

I'm to lazy to archive every pic, but this is borderline psychotic behavior from this "Amanda" person. Basically the girl creates a profile on a dating app for gamers (which everyone is aware is full of guys with low self confidence, there's no reason to berate them further) then spends her time posting every DM she gets (with their names attached) and talks about the person. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone would willingly post this shit and think they are mentally sound and doesn't come off like a complete cunt.

also, go figure she didn't respond to chibi

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2260031
I'm to lazy to archive every pic, but this is borderline psychotic behavior from this "Amanda" person. Basically the girl creates a profile on a dating app for gamers (which everyone is aware is full of guys with low self confidence, there's no reason to berate them further) then spends her time posting every DM she gets (with their names attached) and talks about the person. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone would willingly post this shit and think they are mentally sound and doesn't come off like a complete cunt.

Wait, did this dumb bitch post adams dm's to her?
I'm guessing he's referring to Square's E3 presentation today. As they used a black, white and red color scheme that's quite similar to p5
View attachment 2259872
This is probably the only hot take he could come up with to try and sound relevant that hes a gamer to everyone on twitter

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
Wait, did this dumb bitch post adams dm's to her?

This is probably the only hot take he could come up with to try and sound relevant that hes a gamer to everyone on twitter
Hahahahahaha no it was just DMs she got that night, I assume he messaged her awhile ago. Although that would have been fucking hilarious if she did so without knowing, even I would have felt bad for him.

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
Hold up, chibi messaged this fucking cunt on a dating app a month ago and never got a response, so he decides to reply to a 2 month old tweet from her to compliment her where she explains she only uses the app for a confidence boost, and still doesnt get a response. Fucking brutal. How can one human take so much humiliation. It almost doesnt seem possible. A normal week for chibi is like a lifetimes worth of humiliation to a normal fucking person

Last edited:

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
Hold up, chibi messaged this fucking cunt on a dating app a month ago and never got a response, so he decides to reply to a 2 month old tweet from her to compliment her where she explains she only uses the app for a confidence boost, and still doesnt get a response. Fucking brutal. How can one human take so much humiliation. It almost doesnt seem possible. A normal week for chibi is like a lifetimes worth of humiliation to a normal fucking person
Everything about this is so confusing and is actually leaving me a little lost for words. Why did he message someone who clearly stated she was not suing using it seriously as was posting DMs to Twitter? Why would he think about this person a month later and then message her thinking she would care? Why would he call this shitty behavior killer content?

Tbh I think the thing that confuses me the most is the fact that he called it killer content. It's like if he was at a bar talking to a girl (lol) and some Chad proceeded to walk up and fingerblast said girl and chibi would congratulate the dude for making killer content.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you could try being neither for a while? Not following, but not trying to cultivate a group of followers? Then maybe once you feel good and independent, you try being more proactive with your friends and family? You know, baby steps?

Just an idea.
Ok, now that's absurd. Next you're going to try telling me that dudes don't have to pump themselves full of estrogen and get their junk lopped off if they don't spend every second of their day chugging beer, working on cars, and beating small animals to death with their dick, or that certain words aren't automatically racist based upon your skin color; it's pure crazy talk.

The world is black and white, everything and everyone is static and you should never challenge yourself to grow or change. If ever you're faced with a problem you should first look to someone else to tell you exactly what to do then give up if they can't, because as any enlightened user of social media will tell you anything that's uncomfortable or confusing will be forever and thus probably isn't worth doing.

So there's no point in him trying to take baby steps: he was born unable to sprint, so clearly he's a "laying on the ground wailing and shitting his diaper" archetype and that's all there is to it. Don't shame him for his identity.

View attachment 2260031

Well she probably willingly posts it because A) it's Twitter, and in woke circles narcissism and sociopathy is considered feminist, and B) she knows abject faggots like Chibi could watch a chick gleefully burn a bag of puppies and they'd be like "That's amazing, you're so clever and creative and strong! You go girl!", especially if she explained afterwards that they were all male puppies, because there's no limit to how much they'll debase themselves in the quest for female validation.

Although now that I think about it, while I don't know this guy too well, he's using "angry blue haired E-girl" as his name with a female pfp, he updated his bio to say he's bisexual, he put a pride flag up, he's asking retarded questions about his "identity", and now he feels compelled to respond to a two month old tweet so he can tell some girl how great he thinks she is and how amazing it is when she uses the fact she's a female to get attention and validation from gamers online.

My guess is he's just gearing up to troon out, likely in fairly short order.
I'm sure he experiences a great deal of gender euphoria imagining himself as being like Amanda, a cute little anime gamer girl who all the boys fawn over ("gender euphoria" is dipshit for "fetishistic excitement" btw).

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
Ok, now that's absurd. Next you're going to try telling me that dudes don't have to pump themselves full of estrogen and get their junk lopped off if they don't spend every second of their day chugging beer, working on cars, and beating small animals to death with their dick, or that certain words aren't automatically racist based upon your skin color; it's pure crazy talk.

The world is black and white, everything and everyone is static and you should never challenge yourself to grow or change. If ever you're faced with a problem you should first look to someone else to tell you exactly what to do then give up if they can't, because as any enlightened user of social media will tell you anything that's uncomfortable or confusing will be forever and thus probably isn't worth doing.

So there's no point in him trying to take baby steps: he was born unable to sprint, so clearly he's a "laying on the ground wailing and shitting his diaper" archetype and that's all there is to it. Don't shame him for his identity.

Well she probably willingly posts it because A) it's Twitter, and in woke circles narcissism and sociopathy is considered feminist, and B) she knows abject faggots like Chibi could watch a chick gleefully burn a bag of puppies and they'd be like "That's amazing, you're so clever and creative and strong! You go girl!", especially if she explained afterwards that they were all male puppies, because there's no limit to how much they'll debase themselves in the quest for female validation.

Although now that I think about it, while I don't know this guy too well, he's using "angry blue haired E-girl" as his name with a female pfp, he updated his bio to say he's bisexual, he put a pride flag up, he's asking retarded questions about his "identity", and now he feels compelled to respond to a two month old tweet so he can tell some girl how great he thinks she is and how amazing it is when she uses the fact she's a female to get attention and validation from gamers online.

My guess is he's just gearing up to troon out, likely in fairly short order.
I'm sure he experiences a great deal of gender euphoria imagining himself as being like Amanda, a cute little anime gamer girl who all the boys fawn over ("gender euphoria" is dipshit for "fetishistic excitement" btw).
Yeah clearly you don't know him too well at all because the troon arc is not for a very long time, we still have multiple scenarios that need to proceed it to help spur him on. They may/will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Another hiatus from Twitter where he needs to do some self-reflecting about himself and his future
- Shaves his beard entirely
- Starts wearing more feminine clothing to work
- Proceeds to feel uncomfortable at work, asks to be transferred or leaves entirely
- Gets more agitated at his noisy Mexican neighbors, moves away to an area that's more accepting
- Gets overly attached to a Twitch viewer, cybers with them on a weekly basis
- Attends a GDQ where he partakes in a gangbang
- Feels welcomed to this lifestyle, decides to move to Seattle
- Gets on meds
- Troon arc commences

Grab your popcorn, it's gonna be a long ride. I wish nothing but the best for my horny boi but sadly a tiger can't change its stripes.

Fuckedmcgoats

Just Grazing
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea who slippy is, but I'm pretty sure Sabrina is the "girl" chibi voice chats with when he's playing his kh randomizer. I put girl in quotes because I'm like 80% sure it's a troon. They look like a fucking 12 yr old

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea who slippy is, but I'm pretty sure Sabrina is the "girl" chibi voice chats with when he's playing his kh randomizer. I put girl in quotes because I'm like 80% sure it's a troon. They look like a fucking 12 yr old
All that money spent on expensive mics and audio interfaces and he still can't fix the audio clipping (or peaking? whatever the technical term is called.) But I feel like MP is a fun game to play if it's with people you're comfortable talking around and have good chemistry, the 5 minutes I was in there it just gave off an extremely uncomfortable vibe like they had all just met for the first time and weren't actually engaged in a direct conversation.

SaturnView

kiwifarms.net
Just peeked in on the three people he was in Mario party with. Forgive me, for I am new on this forum, but they could have potential lolcow material.
Superslippy64 does Randomiser’s, and uses a frog as his fursona or something.
LunacyRiff is insignificant. He plays guitar hero fan games and probably lives in his mom’s basement.
Sabrinastrats I don’t think is a tranny, but is definitely cringe. She does speedrun shit but seems like she’s trying way too hard all the time:

it seems like chibi surrounds himself with extremely awkward people. But I’m just surprised he’s able to get people who don’t grovel to him at all.

Gilius Wonderhead

Some video game fanatic
kiwifarms.net
Given how he obsesses over this Vaporeon Pokemon, has Aquana for his username, and dyes his hair in such a disgusting tint of blue, him going with that shitty-looking stream overlay might be another indication that he likely has a sexual kink fetish for that color.
And Chibi wearing this video game shirt crap when trying to socialize really screams ‘out of touch’ like a sledgehammer hitting a wall.