Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

bethfromcountryhouse

kiwifarms.net
I just don't know. There's no telling how old the daughter was but it just sounds downright creepy in this context lol. I also don't know how it has any correlation to being nice.
violet.JPG

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
I just don't know. There's no telling how old the daughter was but it just sounds downright creepy in this context lol. I also don't know how it has any correlation to being nice.
View attachment 2274144
Well at least Chibi didn't mention the race of the child this time. I'm sure the mom just made a friendly passing comment but little did she know our boy would take it to heart and is now in the process of texting the mom to watch his rando races tonight.

Contravoxai

Who needs humans when ya got cartoons, baby.
kiwifarms.net
Oh great, maybe he'll get facial piercings and start wearing leather jackets. Then ditch programming so he can write metal songs about Vaporeon.
I'd fukken cream my pants if Chibi produced something on a par with JustinRPG's classic "I Love Reshiram Married To Reshiram". Some of Chibi's earlier cringe nuggets demonstrate that the boy certainly has the potential to slap together some poorly written lyrics about his Pokémon waifu, sing said lyrics over someone else's music, then upload the abomination to the internet for everyone to chuckle at admire. I can hear it already; Chibi screeching "I LOVE VAPOREEEOOON!" into his spiffy new microphone. Glorious.

BIGPOPPA445

kiwifarms.net
I must be out of the loop with Notch, but I feel like if you are a multi-billionaire, you have the right to call someone a tranny and hate everyone. You're rich and don't need to appeal to peasants.
i'm sure he said something so innocent but of course people who spend their entire lives on twitter still took offense

also chibi i know you read this so FYI if you're a locked account people who aren't following you can't see your fucking tweets

View attachment 2286706
How much do we want to bet he was too "busy" playing randomizers in discord?
Also, that fucking pokemon bot has great timing.
Fuck you Chibi. If you went to celebrate your birthday with grandma then she wouldn't have gotten depressed. Depression makes you weak and that's what got her sick and gave her shingles. It's your fault she's in the hospital.