Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Skullomania

Dumb Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the guy in the Link cosplay talked about it afterwards here

I don't know where I read it, but she was already involved with GDQ in some capacity at this point, but the fact that her sad story became cringe and viral is the reason she wanted to be completely behind the scenes afterwards.
So cringe even Bam Margera had to jump in and give his two cents. What the fuck?
Screenshot_20210916-160443_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
Knitting girl, that's the one that told the Zelda cosplayer to stop speedrunning so she could cry, right?

I'm glad this thread has gotten some new life breathed into it. Chibi is one of my favorite lowcows but its hard to follow him lately.
Yeah, that was her. Told him to stop the run so she could announce that she's probably going get cancer one day because she's genetically predisposed. It was fucking hilarious for a few reasons.

EDIT: Oops, appears I'm late. Oh well, it's kind of sad/funny that we can point to the exact moment GDQ began it's descent.

Skullomania

Dumb Asshole
kiwifarms.net
it's kind of sad/funny that we can point to the exact moment GDQ began it's descent.
I'd argue every year after 2013 because that's when they slowly started to become more concious of how to manage the streams and started to progressively be more strict and ban big names. There were still some great moments but 2013 felt the most raw in terms of a small team of people managing a group of unfiltered autists. It would slowly go down hill from there, but that's my opinion, I'm sure others can chime in when it really started to go to shit.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
We spend plenty of time giving Chibi crap, but Caveman wasn't exactly a saint during that whole incident. You are absolutely right, no one would know that run ever existed if it hadn't been for Chibi getting on his nerves. Chibi was the only one trying to make some kind of conversation. No matter what he said Caveman would immediately shut him down. What exactly did Caveman want, to have one of the most boring and forgettable runs in history?
In the now deleted video which was at the end of the original OP of this thread Caveman talked about how he asked Chibi to not be on the couch but he invited himself on anyway. So the mood was spoiled from the start.

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ.

I've gotten too involved. I spergposted in this thread, more than once- and all because I saw so much of myself in Chibi. He's the prime example of how I likely would have ended up myself if my parents hadn't given a shit about me and my future. I held out, hoping that if the thread laughed at him enough, or if I tough loved him on twitter, it'd do something- anything.....because sometimes it takes a 3rd party for things to hit home rather than your mom nagging you for the upteenth time.

But no. @FanaticDreamer, your posts have been so enlightening. Adam doesn't want to do better. He doesn't want to be a normal, functional member of society, despite having the knowledge and ability to. He doesn't want an official diagnosis because then he'd have to follow through with therapy and addressing his poor behavior. He would rather be in a constant state of misery than put in an iota of effort. None of his "misfortunes" are due to the cognitive disability, they're due to his conscious choices.

I suppose it's at least a positive nod to his acting ability- I'd honestly believed he was simply untreated, un-therapy'd and because autistic males can get physically violent very easily, his mom hadn't been able to push him like my parents had me. I believed he was just autisming his way through life and needed some guidance.

No longer. I'm completely disgusted with him. I'm completely disgusted with myself for falling for his bullshit. I'm truly sorry, everyone in this thread who I subjected my own autism to. Really.

winterfag

Daddy Fujoshi
kiwifarms.net
In the now deleted video which was at the end of the original OP of this thread Caveman talked about how he asked Chibi to not be on the couch but he invited himself on anyway. So the mood was spoiled from the start.
His birthday lines up with most SGDQs, and back then they let people on the couch during the event if it was their birthday.... That policy has changed since that Tomba 2 run

Aubergine Lover

kiwifarms.net
If you don't mind and have any closed-door experience with GDQ, how sinister is the money handling of it? How much money actually goes to charity instead of lining up the management's pockets? Are those charities not some kind of dummy fronts?
I can actually speak to this (or at least as of the mid 2010s when I was involved), which is why I created this account. The top dogs at the time (Romscout/Coolmatty/Uyama despite AWOL and contributing nothing for the last 2+ years) were pocketing 14% of the incoming donations, plus getting financial assistance from the PCF for the technical things, monitors, microphones, etc. If I remember correctly the PCF also covered a chunk of the cost for booking the event space itself, which is where a lot of the in-person registration costs went.

I'm pretty sure there was a document that came out for either AGDQ 2015 or 2016 that was leaked to the public showing all of this, but for some bizarre reason the speedrunning community never really gave a shit that a solid 7% of the money they were donating to 'fight cancer' was really going straight into the organizers pockets. Though to be fair, the PCF was a total scam of a charity anyways. At least MSF is actually providing something useful to the world as far as I know.

Alex Yiik

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?
kiwifarms.net
Though to be fair, the PCF was a total scam of a charity anyways. At least MSF is actually providing something useful to the world as far as I know.

The amount of donation messages they read out during AGDQ saying stuff like "let's kick cancer's butt" or hoping that they can "put an end to this terrible disease" makes me realize that people don't even bother reading one sentence about the organization they're donating to. They just throw money at the video game charity whose stated goal is to raise "cancer awareness" thinking that they're donating toward research because it's a charity with the word "cancer" in it.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
The amount of donation messages they read out during AGDQ saying stuff like "let's kick cancer's butt" or hoping that they can "put an end to this terrible disease" makes me realize that people don't even bother reading one sentence about the organization they're donating to. They just throw money at the video game charity whose stated goal is to raise "cancer awareness" thinking that they're donating toward research because it's a charity with the word "cancer" in it.

They were speedrunning the donations, no time to read!

Abaddon

kiwifarms.net
So cringe even Bam Margera had to jump in and give his two cents. What the fuck?

I was curious, so I looked it up:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
That's all too similar to how Null described his tard wrangling-experiences with Chris and how repetitive and mentally draining that shit was too.

'I tell Chris doing this is a terrible idea and explain to him rationally why.'
>Chris claims he understands
>A while later Chris does said exceptional thing anyway.
'I ask Chris why the hell he did it despite knowing full well the consequences.'
''Because my heart tells me to.''

There's no fucking reasoning with these retards, any advice just goes in one ear and out of the other.
So do you think Chibi is also having sex with his mother?

GumballFapper

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ.

I've gotten too involved. I spergposted in this thread, more than once- and all because I saw so much of myself in Chibi. He's the prime example of how I likely would have ended up myself if my parents hadn't given a shit about me and my future. I held out, hoping that if the thread laughed at him enough, or if I tough loved him on twitter, it'd do something- anything.....because sometimes it takes a 3rd party for things to hit home rather than your mom nagging you for the upteenth time.

Don't worry, chibi reminds me of myself too. I used to talk too much and make cringy unfunny jokes up until 11th grade or so and that made everyone hate me. Chibi's Tomba 2 catastrophe gave me a flashback to those years.

However, as I fixed myself at age 17 and chibi realized his mistakes at age 27, there is a very tiny glamour of hope that chibi will continue to improve at a very slow speed. So I still haven't 100% given up on him.

blinkber385

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, chibi reminds me of myself too. I used to talk too much and make cringy unfunny jokes up until 11th grade or so and that made everyone hate me. Chibi's Tomba 2 catastrophe gave me a flashback to those years.

However, as I fixed myself at age 17 and chibi realized his mistakes at age 27, there is a very tiny glamour of hope that chibi will continue to improve at a very slow speed. So I still haven't 100% given up on him.
This is really not the thread for you

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net

Appreciate the sympathy, but really, go read over the past few pages at very least. He's fully aware and doing this all on purpose.

Sweetheart

kiwifarms.net
Add that to the list of things Chibi should of done. Too late now because its dated.

He actually tried to, 6 years after the whole incident but I don't think he ever actually released it because nobody actually cared when he did his silly Tomba 2 stream to show off how he totally does not mind that whole accident anymore. He had the chance to capitalize on it shortly after it happened in 2014 and then when it was kinda popular again in 2017 because of the Pewdiepie video but we all know Chibi isn't the smartest. And recently he made a joke tweet about Caveman so we also know he still actually seethes about it.

ChibiShirts.png