Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Oh for fucks sake i think so too now. Oh yeah this will deffo work wonders for his social inaptment, make yourself yet a billion times more awkward!

Too bad, i have had a soft spot for Chibi at times. Not quite sure i can put my finger on why, he is just so lost haha. But i kinda root for him keeping my hopes up he can find a path to some more insight and bettering. It would be harder to do if he wrecks himself with that kind of thing.

Last edited:

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
This guy does not seem to understand his own appearance at all. By default, he's not an unattractive guy, yet he somehow never fails to take the wrong route for styling himself. When he grows a beard and subsequently trims it, he gives himself this weird boxy appearance that makes him look like a video game NPC, yet just as dumpy as before. With this, he not only looks hideous, but I'll be surprised if he keeps his job for more than a week, after his boss sees him next.

Would it kill him to have a standard trim, clean-cut look? When you're 30, people start to get anxious being around someone who looks like this.

Mockynwa

kiwifarms.net
All the red flags are there but I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the smoking gun honestly, sure Chibi loves attention but he also loves his status quo, he's lazy and pessimistic but he also has some insight (Not much, but try to believe me when I say I believe it's there.). He knows he can't just throw on a wig, call himself Chibette and call it a day. If anything, from my point of view, the most that is going to happen is some more gender identities tweets, pronouns, and slacktivism, maybe some more weird otherkin identity.

SmugDruggler

Gluten for Punishment
kiwifarms.net
I really don't think his hair will have any effect on his employment. A big corporation would never say anything, much less take action against, someone with a flaming hairstyle, less it anger the woke mob.
It depends. Minor powerlevel but back when I was still working a wage slave job for a certain nationwide cafe/sandwich chain, there was a girl who dyed her hair blue. She had it like that forever. Upper management eventually decided that all employees had to have natural hair colors to uphold the “company image”. If he’s still working at AT&T they could certainly try it. Given that he claims to be bisexual whenever it suits him I could definitely see him raising enough of an issue for them to drop it, though. Chibi has lost or quit jobs over far less.

• Agree
Reactions: PingLing

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's now claiming that he has BPD (probably self-diagnosed) and that he's seeing a psychiatrist.

View attachment 1383496
"Know the facts. And be patient with us."

I'm getting a little sick of this entitled bullshit. The autism crowd throws this one out, too. Everyone who says it is essentially saying "I'm going to act like a complete asshole but I expect you to let it slide and not retaliate or punish me."

Nah, fuck you. If you act like a prick, I'm going to treat you like a prick. "B-b-but I have a mental disorder!" So what? That's not my problem. Only your obnoxious behavior, insomuch as it affects me or someone I care about, is my problem. I won't go out of my way to mock or embarrass you if you keep to yourself, but if you bother me, I have no obligation to be nice or patient when I deal with you.

Also, it's not my job to "know the facts." I don't give a shit. Remember that "it's not my job to educate you" shtick from a few years back? It works both ways. You don't have to educate me, but I don't have to learn.

Czolg

kiwifarms.net
"Know the facts. And be patient with us."

I'm getting a little sick of this entitled bullshit. The autism crowd throws this one out, too. Everyone who says it is essentially saying "I'm going to act like a complete asshole but I expect you to let it slide and not retaliate or punish me."

Nah, fuck you. If you act like a prick, I'm going to treat you like a prick. "B-b-but I have a mental disorder!" So what? That's not my problem. Only your obnoxious behavior, insomuch as it affects me or someone I care about, is my problem. I won't go out of my way to mock or embarrass you if you keep to yourself, but if you bother me, I have no obligation to be nice or patient when I deal with you.

Also, it's not my job to "know the facts." I don't give a shit. Remember that "it's not my job to educate you" shtick from a few years back? It works both ways. You don't have to educate me, but I don't have to learn.
So true. Every time I read things like this, in this imperative tone, I feel so fucking annoyed. If someone have unlimited right to act like a prick than I have unlimited right to act like ignorant asshole. Do I have to? No. But you don't have to act all high and mighty. Can I be nice and patient with you? Yes, but only if you take responsibility for your mental ilness you entitled fuck.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza and moocow

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
I have some small experience in adult acute psych, it is extremely rare for borderlines to ever admit to being borderline. Even those that accept they have a personality disorder will argue until they're blue in the face that it's any other disorder but borderline. He chose the wrong PD to pretend to have.
My experience with these BPD types is otherwise. Used to live with one - once he got diagnosed it was just another stick to beat people or manipulate others with.

I think due to the heightened sense of awareness and pity that society at large bestows on those who are mentally ill - which is mostly warranted - they have less shame in admitting it. Further, because most people haven't heard of BPD never mind had to deal with these vampires the fact they're manipulative, self-centred evil cunts is lost on some.

In short, BPD is now a useful excuse for their behaviour as every time they do anything it's "the disease". You literally can't blame these people for anything.

However, when I hear "BPD" I hear someone admitting to be literal dirt. I can't stand these fucks.