Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
for reference: chibi is getting emotional playing Mario Maker 2 saying "I just want to be good at SOMETHING, anything!"
watching that stream, idk the temper tantrum seems kind of forced and he was playing up his frustration for sympathy or attention. like acting histrionic vs actually losing control of emotions. maybe I'm reading it wrong. I've just seen so many vidya meltdowns lol and this seems a little phony.

edit-
My experience with these BPD types is otherwise. Used to live with one - once he got diagnosed it was just another stick to beat people or manipulate others with.

I think due to the heightened sense of awareness and pity that society at large bestows on those who are mentally ill - which is mostly warranted - they have less shame in admitting it. Further, because most people haven't heard of BPD never mind had to deal with these vampires the fact they're manipulative, self-centred evil cunts is lost on some.

In short, BPD is now a useful excuse for their behaviour as every time they do anything it's "the disease". You literally can't blame these people for anything.

However, when I hear "BPD" I hear someone admitting to be literal dirt. I can't stand these fucks.
yeah I can also only add anecdote too, but imo if your friend got knowledge that your opinion hardened in this way it would directly change when and how he discloses the specific diagnosis. also in dating bpd is often withheld until later in favor of softer general terms.

Last edited:

Doctor Jones

kiwifarms.net
his mom crashed the stream.

Attachments

• momm.png
    momm.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 337

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
My experience with these BPD types is otherwise. Used to live with one - once he got diagnosed it was just another stick to beat people or manipulate others with.

I think due to the heightened sense of awareness and pity that society at large bestows on those who are mentally ill - which is mostly warranted - they have less shame in admitting it. Further, because most people haven't heard of BPD never mind had to deal with these vampires the fact they're manipulative, self-centred evil cunts is lost on some.

In short, BPD is now a useful excuse for their behaviour as every time they do anything it's "the disease". You literally can't blame these people for anything.

However, when I hear "BPD" I hear someone admitting to be literal dirt. I can't stand these fucks.
Alison "Eyebags" Rapp was the same way. You could tell from her posts and general behavior that she wasn't faking, either. Unlike Chibi, Eyebags had the advantage of being female and average enough to sell Photoshopped partial (and one time full) nudes to thirsty beta orbiters. People aren't going to pay to see Chibi's junk.

Czolg

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Nevermind, I've just read Chibi's confession.

"Fuck you Pewdiepie" at the end does sound like it was him that molested Chibi tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draza

BlueCandle

Blue wizard is about to die
kiwifarms.net
Drinking detergent thankfully didn’t cause serious damage, huh? What’s thst supposed to mean, that he has the lungs of a 70 year old chain smoker now rather than two toxic wet socks to breath through?

Reactions: Draza

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Is there any recorded proof that he ever tried killing himself?

Also, not surprised to see the Couch Incident is still the most important event in his life, except now it's being used to farm pity instead of notoriety. Seriously, just months ago he was laughing about it and pretending he was over it.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Chibi said:
And to make matters worse, they found dick pictures I sent to an ex of mine that somehow ended up online.
Uhhh, Chibi, you posted your own dick pics.
Besides, trying to turn BLM into an opportunity to gush about yourself is CRINGE, Chibi.
You say you learned and changed but this rant doesn't show it.
" And I deserved all of the backlash I got from my decisions. "
Then the next paragraph you're screaming "FUCK YOU PEWDIEPIE!" just because he made fun of you.
Which one is it then?
You even call it a "literal witch hunt"? What the fuck? Wouldn't that mean you're a literal witch, moron?
There's nothing "inspiring" about a story of a flaming attention whore drinking bleach just because somebody on Youtube laughed at them you got exposed for being a cheater, christ.

Chibi said:
I called the police to see if they could do anything. Of course they laughed. I was in utter despair. I couldnt take anymore.
That's probably the funniest line in the whole rant.
Chibi: "Uhhh 911? I need you to hunt down internet trolls!"
Cops: "Hey we would really prefer it if you could stop calling here."

Last edited:

SmugDruggler

Gluten for Punishment
kiwifarms.net
This is absolute bullshit. I’ve been following Chibi a long time and noticed a few things right away
1) The thing about him drinking detergent and trying to strangle himself was from years ago, long before the PewDiePie vid.
2) BigAl2K6 has openly said that their cosplay con was his idea, and I’m willing to believe it because of course Chibi couldn’t organize something like this. He’s also said that they asked Chibi not to announce it before they had all their ducks in a row (campus permits, a date, a location, etc.) which he of course didn’t listen to. THAT’S why they made fun of him and ostracized him, not cause his cosplay was super gay... okay maybe a little of both.
3) I watched the Bubsy run. There is no one other than Chibi who was on the couch for that run AND the Tomba 2 run.

If he lied about these I’d bet everything I own that his little sleepover story is completely made up

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net

He should also add "They will also do attention-whoring shit like dye their hair blue or post their cock on Twitter". I mean, since he's the quintessential example of this strawman he wants people to be aware of...

Chibi said:
Now we go into my college years. I'm at Community college one day and I met this guy. His name was Alan. We bonded over the fact that we both liked Youtube Poops (which were popular at the time.) Eventually we also became friends and hung out a lot. His parents were nice, especially his grandma. And Alan had his own Youtube channel called "BigAl2K6", that he had a lot of subscribers to at the time. (About 8k I believe). His videos were primarily focused on rants and things of that nature. With time I got involved with his videos and often helped him with the videos in one way or another. But every time we hung out, whether it was at his house or somewhere else, he would talk about no one else but himself and his videos. Any time I brought up my interests they were swiftly brushed aside and replaced with whatever he wanted to talk about. The friendship was mostly like that the entire time. But I dared not speak up because he was my only real IRL friend at the time. This is about the same time I adopted the original Youtube name "Chibinekodemyx", which would be my persona for a long time. And eventually I started making my own videos, and tried to get his approval on them, to which his response was "Yeah whatever". So I went right on ahead being his lapdog.

Eventually, we came into a group of people through college, who would later be our cosplay group, and we hung out with them. I dont remember when it was, but I remember having an idea to have a miniature convention at the college, and we were going to call it "Osakacon" or something of that nature. So to I guess "promote" the con (?) I had the brilliant idea to make a video of myself dressed as L from Death Note with a shitty wig and plaid pajamas. Not long after that the video went viral. But..not for the right reasons. This was my first instance of "cringe" behavior I'm now so famous for. And Al ate that shit up. He'd dog and tease me about it every chance he got, belittling me for my shitty cosplay, and use words like fa**ot and sp*z to describe me. And despite all that, I still kept being his friend and hanging out with him. I had no idea I was being manipulated because all I saw was "I had someone to hang out with".
This is Chibi's second #MeToo story in his aimless diatribe. He's just trying to get revenge against Al for exposing what he did years prior. The real story is that Chibi decided to work against the other people in their club and the resulting video led to them getting banned from hosting conventions and the complete derailing of their careers. Here's Al's description from last year--

While we're at it - reviewing how Chibi sees himself as the victim and it's mostly everyone else's fault - let's look at another one of his #MeToo stories!
I'm trying to pull the old Skype logs, but it's proving more difficult than I thought. However, there was a point where just before Youmacon 2011 or 2012, Demyx was mad that I was ignoring him. I used to use AIM and MSN more than Skype, but my computer would automatically log into all of it.

He got mad that I was ignoring him, assuming it was because of my boyfriend, nevermind I was a new college student. He got angry and he threatened me. He said He'd be able to just go to the front desk at the hotel and get a key to the room. That he'd just come up to my room, and I couldn't really do anything. My friends put me on the buddy system, requiring me to have constant supervision.

Demyx is not some aspie that doesn't understand social cues. He is a shitty man child that plays the victim when he's really the bad guy. He thinks it's okay to threaten a girl half his size, just because she has more important things to do then entertain him and his delusions.

Just seeing his stupid name gets me so heated. If anyone meets him in person, just punch him in the dick.
Yeah, he's threatened to rape women before. Let's not forget that one.

blinkber385

kiwifarms.net
This is absolute bullshit. I’ve been following Chibi a long time and noticed a few things right away
1) The thing about him drinking detergent and trying to strangle himself was from years ago, long before the PewDiePie vid.

If he lied about these I’d bet everything I own that his little sleepover story is completely made up

Yep, I can personally prove that he's lying about that shit, here's a deleted tweet about his "laundry detergent story" that I've been hanging onto for 5 years after he deleted it cuz it was so ridiculous

1592862296061.png

2015 huh? Pewdiepie vid came out in 2017.

I'm blocked on twitter because I told him off once so I can't pull this card to call him on his shit but since he reads this, we all know you're a fucking lying sociopath Adam White

Last edited:

momosmomos

she was meant to be ace
kiwifarms.net
Yep, I can personally prove that he's lying about that shit, here's a deleted tweet about his "laundry detergent story" that I've been hanging onto for 5 years after he deleted it cuz it was so ridiculous

View attachment 1398370

I'm blocked on twitter because I told him off once so I can't pull this card to call him on his shit but since he reads this, we all know you're a fucking lying sociopath Adam White
Screenshot_2020-06-23-10-31-38-02.png

He's sorry for the inconsistency. Turns out the suicide attempt MAY have been prompted by something else but who can really remember something so trivial like what caused you to drink detergent.

blinkber385

kiwifarms.net
Surely even Chibi can't be so oblivious that he can't understand that his (likely fake) suicide attempt being a result of his embarrassment over having cheated at a video game instead of being harrassed by a popular youtuber casts a very different light over his whole schtick

Right

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1398370

That fucking avatar completes the comedy of that tweet. Chibi is such a failure that every time he cries for attention you just start hearing banana peel and whoopie cushion sound effects.