Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
It's fucking bait. He tweeted the first one, then waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. After getting nothing but tired gifs after an entire day, he's now posted that he's going to the hospital. It's his usual monthly suicide threat that he uses to get people to tell him how great he is. Only, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It's fucking bait. He tweeted the first one, then waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. After getting nothing but tired gifs after an entire day, he's now posted that he's going to the hospital. It's his usual monthly suicide threat that he uses to get people to tell him how great he is. Only, nobody gives a shit anymore.
Usually at this point when you stop getting asspats you stop and reassess your life choices. Oh who am I kidding? Cows like this never learn and Chibi is just going to move onto the next part of his woeful life and create a new saga.

SmugDruggler

Gluten for Punishment
kiwifarms.net

On the off chance that he mentions this ever again, I’m sure I speak for a lot of us when I say I look forward to the tweets of him asking his followers for help with basic algebra

SmugDruggler

Gluten for Punishment
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes the generic "game design" degree of study. The academic equivalent of digging a hole, throwing your money into it and setting it on fire. I'm sure he is also going the extra stupid route of doing online courses from one of those "universities" that advertise in the middle of the night when only people like Chibi are awake to see them.
I don’t know much about the path to becoming a “game designer” but I’m pretty sure it’s an offshoot of computer science/computer programming. A degree that requires a ton of math. I stress again that last time Chibi was in community college, he would regularly ask his Twitter followers for help with algebra that many of us took as freshman in highschool, while he was probably in a little classroom. It’s also very convenient that he announces that right as fall semester has already begun for most schools. That gives him four whole months for the 10 people that liked his tweet to forget about it, and for him to think up reasons why it won’t work out and he’s instead gonna stream full time from mom’s basement while he looks for a house.

The Wichita Lion

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know much about the path to becoming a “game designer” but I’m pretty sure it’s an offshoot of computer science/computer programming. A degree that requires a ton of math. I stress again that last time Chibi was in community college, he would regularly ask his Twitter followers for help with algebra that many of us took as freshman in highschool, while he was probably in a little classroom. It’s also very convenient that he announces that right as fall semester has already begun for most schools. That gives him four whole months for the 10 people that liked his tweet to forget about it, and for him to think up reasons why it won’t work out and he’s instead gonna stream full time from mom’s basement while he looks for a house.
If Chibi ends up at one of those "scamiversities" that advertise on late night TV, his game design course will be glorified art classes and things like "level design".

Reactions: The Fool

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The best way to get a job in the industry is to make prototypes and finished games and upload them to dropbox.

Chibi is too lazy to actually do it, through.

• Feels
Reactions: The Fifth Waltz