Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to let you guys down and he could very well eventually transition but this whole freakout is because he promised his teenage sub crew that he'd wear a pokemon dress + heels on stream if they got him to 200 subs. He succeeded in bilking them and then realized he had to tell his mom because she'd find out anyways
Doesn't matter. Wearing a dress never leads to good things if you're mixed in the deadly cocktail of autism and speedrunning.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to let you guys down and he could very well eventually transition but this whole freakout is because he promised his teenage sub crew that he'd wear a pokemon dress + heels on stream if they got him to 200 subs. He succeeded in bilking them and then realized he had to tell his mom because she'd find out anyways
Then he would have just been like "had to tell my mom i lost a bet haha". He's acting as if he's genuinely transitioning.

I'm getting flashbacks of OPL getting yelled at by Bob for wearing a skirt.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza and Alto

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
No one says corny shit like "It's okay I'm okay" or "I stood my ground" if it was just losing a stupid bet. In high school, I once shaved my head in solidarity for a close friend having cancer without telling my folks. Though they were less than pleased with the result, it wasn't exactly a big emotional "stand your ground" moment. They had a laugh and shook their heads and moved on,

Anyway, whose ideal was it that a dress and heels had to be involved? If it was Chibi's, then this is more or less a thinly veiled excuse to engage in fetish shit. Chibi is predictable in doing the worst possible thing. I'd be legitimately surprised if trooning out WASN'T the case.

William Shatner

multi faceted actor
kiwifarms.net
This is nigga is creating a storm in a teacup out of wearing a stupid dress in a stream. People have been crossdressing as a joke since the dawn of man, it's the oldest trick in the book but Chibi has to go on about how brave he is for doing it and of course, making sure everyone knows he had the guts and the power to confront his mom about it

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know much about the path to becoming a “game designer” but I’m pretty sure it’s an offshoot of computer science/computer programming. A degree that requires a ton of math. I stress again that last time Chibi was in community college, he would regularly ask his Twitter followers for help with algebra that many of us took as freshman in highschool, while he was probably in a little classroom. It’s also very convenient that he announces that right as fall semester has already begun for most schools. That gives him four whole months for the 10 people that liked his tweet to forget about it, and for him to think up reasons why it won’t work out and he’s instead gonna stream full time from mom’s basement while he looks for a house.
As somebody who programmed games for fun in highschool/college, I can tell you "designing a game" takes maybe 1% of the time necessary to make a game. It's something that more often than not made game-making harder for me because I'd fuck around with ideas/designs instead of actually coding anything.

How do you teach game design anyway? Either you have a cool idea for a game or you play games to know what's popular and could make you money. You can't teach how to have a good taste.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Just what the fuck is up with speedrunners and trannies!?

I feel so bad for his mom right now
I'm of the notion that Chibi's desire to turn trans would still have manifested even if he never touched speedrunning. He's all about the asspats and having a shield to hide behind legitimate criticism, both of which troons get in spades in their own bubbles. I suspect this is just performative on his part, much like how, say, Two Ton Tess is supposedly queer for the extra attention.

Gamepad

kiwifarms.net
As somebody who programmed games for fun in highschool/college, I can tell you "designing a game" takes maybe 1% of the time necessary to make a game. It's something that more often than not made game-making harder for me because I'd fuck around with ideas/designs instead of actually coding anything.

How do you teach game design anyway? Either you have a cool idea for a game or you play games to know what's popular and could make you money. You can't teach how to have a good taste.
Designs have to be broken down in order to be implemented. That's what differentiates designers from idea people, who can only hurl out scribbles on a whiteboard/post-its while daydreaming on a chair of how they'll make a name for themselves.

I think X is cool!
Ok, but we need Y and Z in order to put X in.

A designer would be able to break that down if what they came up with has a solid foundation. An idea person would just say "Make it work, I'm just the designer". Fuck off, I expected a whole design document out of that, not a single line written on your notepad during lunch and stained with mayo from the deli next door.

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the notion that Chibi's desire to turn trans would still have manifested even if he never touched speedrunning. He's all about the asspats and having a shield to hide behind legitimate criticism, both of which troons get in spades in their own bubbles. I suspect this is just performative on his part, much like how, say, Two Ton Tess is supposedly queer for the extra attention.
The trans community will also accept anyone and memoryhole their past. All of a sudden he won't be the "I really prefer if you would be quiet" guy, or the guy who got yelled at by his mom while speedrunning, troons will be going on about HIS EGG IS CRACKING and excited for him to troon out and who he was won't matter once he's "Aquana" or whatever his troon name would be.