Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
Designs have to be broken down in order to be implemented. That's what differentiates designers from idea people, who can only hurl out scribbles on a whiteboard/post-its while daydreaming on a chair of how they'll make a name for themselves.

I think X is cool!
Ok, but we need Y and Z in order to put X in.

A designer would be able to break that down if what they came up with has a solid foundation. An idea person would just say "Make it work, I'm just the designer". Fuck off, I expected a whole design document out of that, not a single line written on your notepad during lunch and stained with mayo from the deli next door.
IMO "design design" is the ability to look at, say, combat system and point out flaws and how to improve them. Still, such ability is limited what can be coded in realistic time frame and your sense of what's cool and fun. Not really something you can teach in the general sense, there is no "general theory of game design" you can apply. You just know how to change something boring in the game to be fun and how to code that, you learn that from knowing how to program and from being a fan of the genree and playing the game in question a lot.

I have no experience with game design schools, I guess they're either blatant scams or skinner box-tutorials.

• Agree
  • DRINK!
Reactions: The Fool and Draza

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
It's a good bet that any school that advertises on TV is not exactly going to be top of the list when it comes to education.
And yet they pull in tons of people every year. ITT Tech was around for decades before finally dissolving within the last few years. As long as for profit schools are allowed to exist, they are going to keep reeling in people and money. Unlike Chibi who struggles to bring in both.

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
Chibi, you insufferable moron, I applaud you for always finding new ways to surprise me.
I used to feel bad for him since he seemed like he could get better if he just wised up and got help but he just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. It's like he can't stop trying to humiliate himself then wonders why he's miserable. Then again maybe he wants the attention.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
That poor mother of his. She must curse herself to sleep every night for not aborting him.
The boy is as failed as you can get without being in prison or homeless. (and that is probably just thanks to his poor poor mother. Bless her heart.)

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
And yet they pull in tons of people every year. ITT Tech was around for decades before finally dissolving within the last few years. As long as for profit schools are allowed to exist, they are going to keep reeling in people and money. Unlike Chibi who struggles to bring in both.
DeVry was the same story although they're still around from what I understand. They've had countless lawsuits due to inflated claims, subject matter and the skill of the instructors. But they still make money hand over fist because there will always be people stupid enough to go there for a "degree". Then only find out later that their education was next to worthless.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
DeVry was the same story although they're still around from what I understand. They've had countless lawsuits due to inflated claims, subject matter and the skill of the instructors. But they still make money hand over fist because there will always be people stupid enough to go there for a "degree". Then only find out later that their education was next to worthless.
Because for some reason people don't know that an accredited community college is a valid education if you're not getting into a highly competitive field that requires prestigious education to get anywhere. They're perfectly fine as a stepping stone to a better job. But not only do people seem to not know they exist, getting sucked into one scam for profit school tends to lead into getting sucked into more. Because for obvious reasons valid schools won't take any credits earned at scam ones...except for other for profit schools.

I don't think Chibi will really go down this road though, but only because him and his mom don't have the money to throw at any school, legit or otherwise.

AlmightyMagichan

kiwifarms.net
Chibi seems like one of those people who will go to the first couple of classes, then disappear.

Until later when he realizes he forgot to drop the class and suddenly shows up for the final exam.

• Feels
Reactions: Y2K Baby

PingLing

kiwifarms.net
You'd think his Twitter account was someone in high school. He has mentality of a 15 year old. Remember, this guy's 30.
Year 8.PNG

He's also back to his old tricks of fishing for sympathy and saying he'll leave Twitter for a while. He offers no clues as to why he hates himself, I can think of at least 20 off the top of my head. He won't last 2 days without Twitter/Twitch before he's back as if nothing's happened.
Chibi.PNG

blinkber385

kiwifarms.net
You'd think his Twitter account was someone in high school. He has mentality of a 15 year old. Remember, this guy's 30.
View attachment 1595161

He's also back to his old tricks of fishing for sympathy and saying he'll leave Twitter for a while. He offers no clues as to why he hates himself, I can think of at least 20 off the top of my head. He won't last 2 days without Twitter/Twitch before he's back as if nothing's happened.
View attachment 1595153
Buckle up. He's ragequit stream twice in the last week because he's done shitty in a PS1 era Yu Gi Oh speedrun race and the self-pity is because of it. The first time was in the middle of a tournament and he pretended to have to faint so the guy he was racing against would feel bad and give him another shot without DQing him, the second was just racing with some friends and he couldn't even handle that.

Yes, that's right, he's a 30 year old man having tantrums and talking about hating himself due to losing at a 20 year old Yu Gi Oh game

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
Buckle up. He's ragequit stream twice in the last week because he's done shitty in a PS1 era Yu Gi Oh speedrun race and the self-pity is because of it. The first time was in the middle of a tournament and he pretended to have to faint so the guy he was racing against would feel bad and give him another shot without DQing him, the second was just racing with some friends and he couldn't even handle that.

Yes, that's right, he's a 30 year old man having tantrums and talking about hating himself due to losing at a 20 year old Yu Gi Oh game
Women faint from stress, mkay, and Chibi is now a woman, kinda... mkay?

Seriously, do you have video evidence for that? I'd die laughing.

Reactions: The Fool

blinkber385

kiwifarms.net

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks man.

1) He looks like a special needs caveman.
2) He has Spoony-grade asspatters.
3) Whatever gaming career he has left consists of 10+ hour long streams.
4) Still has old account handle, so watchers have lots of time to appreciate how ugly he got.

Ergo time for a dead pool.

• Agree
Reactions: PingLing

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks man.

1) He looks like a special needs caveman.
2) He has Spoony-grade asspatters.
3) Whatever gaming career he has left consists of 10+ hour long streams.
4) Still has old account handle, so watchers have lots of time to appreciate how ugly he got.

Ergo time for a dead pool.
He absolutely does look like a caveman. I can't tell if his jaw-alignment is naturally so far forward or if he was just doing pouty-lips, but he looks like a fucking mongoloid in this. The beard really doesn't help. His jaw is so huge and he has the underbite of the century.

chibi.png

momosmomos

she was meant to be ace
kiwifarms.net
He absolutely does look like a caveman. I can't tell if his jaw-alignment is naturally so far forward or if he was just doing pouty-lips, but he looks like a fucking mongoloid in this. The beard really doesn't help. His jaw is so huge and he has the underbite of the century.

View attachment 1601210
Screenshot_2020-09-17-11-28-13-81.png

Look what you've done. One step closer to troon-dom.

PLB

kiwifarms.net
why would he do before/after pics and have him happy in the before and unhappy in the after pic. Seriously how retarded is he?

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Fool