Careercow Adam White / Chibi / Chibinekodemyx / Aquana / ShinyAquana - Cringeworthy Speedrunner Extraordinaire, now bared naked

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Shrekking Crew

It's horseshoes all the way down.
kiwifarms.net
Myself and I'm sure many others started the call-out for trooning that moment we saw that retarded hair.

I'm telling you man, it's always hair or nails and some shit. Cosmo had the nail painting "for fun" before Mr. Numbers pooped on him and he used that as a segue into looking like Nosferatu katamari-rolled through a hot-topic.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Why does he not get an electric shaving machine though? Or just a normal trimmer...would make life so much easier for someone who cant use razors.

I even think there are electric razorblades you can get these days...think i saw a commercial with one of those the other day.

He looks idiotic clean shaven aswell. He should go for a light stubble. Allthough that green hair makes all other attempts useless so i guess it would not matter anyway.

Last edited:

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
Why does he not get an electric shaving machine though? Or just a normal trimmer...would make life so much easier for someone who cant use razors.

I even think there are electric razorblades you can get these days...think i saw a commercial with one of those the other day.

He looks idiotic clean shaven aswell. He should go for a light stubble. Allthough that green hair makes all other attempts useless so i guess it would not matter anyway.
Those break so often you're better off with trimming down with a hair trimmer and finishing off with the razor. It seems he knows how to shave but doesn't bother to (guessing from AGDQ stories, dude has Chris-tier hygiene standards).

He's unlucky enough to be an egghead with a jewnose; pattern baldness starts creeping in now and he's doomed to look like a freak no matter what.

If he had any self-confidence he could hunt for chicks who dig sex with ugly johns.

SmugDruggler

Gluten for Punishment
kiwifarms.net

Because this way he gets to make a big attention whoring deal out of properly grooming himself (or having someone else groom him) every few months.

blinkber385

kiwifarms.net
Those break so often you're better off with trimming down with a hair trimmer and finishing off with the razor. It seems he knows how to shave but doesn't bother to (guessing from
If you think he knows how to shave I implore you to click the video a few posts above yours

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Do you think Chibi has learned from his past or will he be like Chris Chan and just never grow out of it?
He seems self aware that the things he does are bad and cringy, but keeps doing them. Or maybe it's just fishing for asspats.

Reactions: BartND

AlmightyMagichan

kiwifarms.net
He seems pretty lazy, and probably afraid of dealing with the world. It's much easier to just get pity from weird orbiters and let mommy take care of him.