Feedback Add Trophy Statistics (% Of users with X Trophy) -

Mortal Wombat

Gun Control? More like Fun Control!
kiwifarms.net
While this may not be interesting for the more common trophies, it could be for the rare ones; For example, I can't be the only one here who would be surprised to know if anyone was actually crazy enough to not only meet up IRL but get married! In that same vein, I also would like to suggest a trophy for first KF Couple to have a baby :cryblood:.

Also for other rare trophies it should display which users have unlocked them... So they could be congratulated of course.

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
I have bots running 24/7 to archive kiwi's posts. I have stylometric analysis data on every individual member, as well as active hours, political affiliation (Inferred), general intelligence (Inferred), member relationships, projected knowledge, and another bot that automatically attempts to doxx any members it can based on usernames and post content, running a modified version of Sherlock.
Then I turn around and sell this to McDonalds.
If I'm not doing it... Then someone else is :)

Mortal Wombat

kiwifarms.net
You should've lurked a bit longer.

That said, if you've really lurked for a long time, you'd be aware that stuff like obsessing over stickers and trophies rarely ends well on the Farms. Just ask this guy.
Oh, no I completely agree obsessing over gaining internet points is silly; Like I said, i am a numbers guy, and although I can only speak for myself personally, it's like I mentioned in the OP, I would be curious about if someone were to pull off any of those extreme feats someday. I can definitely see where you and everyone else is coming from though.

Last edited:

Mortal Wombat

kiwifarms.net
Also to be the bearer of bad news, the “meet in real life” and “married” trophies exist.
I knew that, I wasn't asking about adding those, I was asking about adding trophy statistics in general and giving those as examples of the rarer trophies (The Marriage one in particular).

• Autistic
Reactions: fag0t

kūhaku

I've become bored of a world like that.
kiwifarms.net
I knew that, I wasn't asking about adding those, I was asking about adding trophy statistics in general and giving those as examples of the rarer trophies (The Marriage one in particular).
The wording in your op is misleading in that case

Mortal Wombat

kiwifarms.net
I have bots running 24/7 to archive kiwi's posts. I have stylometric analysis data on every individual member, as well as active hours, political affiliation (Inferred), general intelligence (Inferred), member relationships, projected knowledge, and another bot that automatically attempts to doxx any members it can based on usernames and post content, running a modified version of Sherlock.
Thank you Elon, very cool!

Blondie

Forever young, I want to be forever young.
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna start this as a project.

Anyway, him being a newfag could be a lot worse, he put this in Forum Discussion instead of something someone usually reads like, Deathfats and the like, so I give him credit for being retarded, but not THAT retarded.

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I would like to request you adjust my number for my blatant drunkposting.

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, wouldn't it be neat if we made the farms just like a video game service? That'd be cool right? Right? Guys?

• DRINK!
Reactions: bookiedookie

Mortal Wombat

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, wouldn't it be neat if we made the farms just like a video game service? That'd be cool right? Right? Guys?
It's funny because 99% of the time I exclusively play games from the 6th generation or earlier, not necessarily because of achievements, though it definitely added to the reasons why I stick to this preference.

I bet you also want more little stickers to label posts with
Nah, it's like I said above, I do not give a rat's ass about internet points; I just like statistics, and I am shocked no one else would be surprised to hear of people who obtained the more obscure trophies (Seriously, of all places to finish one's love quest, this was it), but to each their own I guess.

Tags
None