Addressing all the rumors - 02/09/21 February 9, 2021

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Love the way she skirted right past the comment about Becky not having been seen in videos since the engagement was announced.

I for one, am rooting for the thumb to grow a spine. It'll be hilarious if Becky breaks up with her and we see a Density 2.0 vid where she gets smashed on camera. Bah, who are we kidding? She'll be elated now that's she's free to pursue her pudgy lady fair.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Reecycled bullshit. Amber knows best. Everybody makes up lies about her. She's doooing great, thanks for asking. Loves a Thumb. Gonna believe meee or your lyin' eyes.

Now, let's get that coin rollin' in.

If she were in a live exhibit, I'd happily launch coins at her fat face while she does her performative art of being a semi-mobile landwhale.

She admits she doesn't think she'll ever be below 400 lbs. In other words, she's chosen to change nothing.

Pretty soon, that "rumor" is going to be that she doesn't think she'll ever be under 500 pounds. Then 600 pounds. Etc.

"My gut is telling me to keep my writing private." This is 1 time where I would strongly encourage her to LISTEN to her gut. Her writing is beyond abysmal,
Maybe there is a god after all.

"elopes my whole body". I'm sorry but I'm not as fleunt in Amberese as I thought. Can someone translate that into English for me? Much appreciated.
Envelops, maybe? One for the Amberisms thread.

Love the way she skirted right past the comment about Becky not having been seen in videos since the engagement was announced.

She wants rumors? That right there is how you get rumors.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that means anything. None of the videos she's put out this month really lend themselves to Becky being featured in them, and two of those videos were filmed one right after the other.

kiwifarms.net
Don't watch. Fat cunt touches on stupid, surface level shit that aren't rumors so much as they are observations. Also, AL confirms that she chose the engagement rings. Saved you 30 minutes of your life.

I guess that's why she swiped on the phone when she saw Becky showing D&D rings... she was like oh no Becky, you aren't going to pick out some ugly ring like you picked out my Christmas gift earrings.

pedicures? who asked about that has to be trolling, we know she can't bend down for that long and she couldn't fit in a salon chair.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
"it's more fun in California"
what would you do there, go to the beach? music festivals? maybe shop small designer boutiques? im genuinely curious what's there that she can't do in Kentucky, but can do in California
She grew up in Petaluma, which is about 1/5 of the size of Lexington, KY. It doesn't even have a Cheesecake Factory, Panera Bread or a Walmart. She would do absolutely fuck all there but sit in her own filth and brag about living in California. She just resents that Becky won't move away from her family.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If nothing else, it would be amusing to see her try some new local accent or her version thereof, in whatever part of California she chose to settle in. I wonder too, if she would be as proud of & "in love with" Becky when she could compare her to the large number of plumped, primped 'Hasty Tasties' in Cali?

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She grew up in Petaluma, which is about 1/5 of the size of Lexington, KY. It doesn't even have a Cheesecake Factory, Panera Bread or a Walmart. She would do absolutely fuck all there but sit in her own filth and brag about living in California. She just resents that Becky won't move away from her family.
She also used to shit on Monticello and say it was basically bumblefuck nowhere while Lexington is "the city" and therefore more cool and interesting by default, yet now that she's living in the city she sits in her house more than ever. At least in bumblefuck nowhere she could go out into the yard and march around without fear of being gawked at by random people on the street. Amber is one of those people who just want to live in a place that seems cool because she thinks it makes her interesting. She went from the shanty to the city and she's still the same slob sitting in a pile, so of course "California would be so much more funner than this you guise."

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to picture her in a big city like NYC or LA Or Miami and it's breaking my brain. The only true benefit I see - which would be loads of fun for us, of course - is an entire globe's worth of cuisines available in a one mile radius. There isn't a damn thing she'd be doing differently in any of them, except maybe not having to hit up the same takeout place twice for x days.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
pedicures? who asked about that has to be trolling, we know she can't bend down for that long and she couldn't fit in a salon chair.
A responsible salon wouldn't take her. No, not because lol fat or can't fit in the chair or any of those things, we try to accommodate just about everyone for the cash money but she's literally a liability. She might not have diabetes but nobody wants to soak someone's feet that heavy, it can be super dangerous. Not only is she a huge risk of infections like staph that could get the entire salon shut down if the bowl isn't cleaned properly, stuff like her toenails coming off in the water can (and have) happened just from being nudged by a cuticle pusher or orange stick because they're so swollen. It's why fat people have to go to foot doctors to get their hooves clipped. Nobody in their right mind would professionally give Amber a pedicure.