Addressing all the rumors - 02/09/21 February 9, 2021

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to picture her in a big city like NYC or LA Or Miami and it's breaking my brain. The only true benefit I see - which would be loads of fun for us, of course - is an entire globe's worth of cuisines available in a one mile radius. There isn't a damn thing she'd be doing differently in any of them, except maybe not having to hit up the same takeout place twice for x days.

She wouldn't survive here. NYC is not disability friendly. The subways have stairs, lots and lots of stairs. Trains like the LIRR also have stairs. To catch a rush hour train you have to run to the track as soon as it is announced (I guess she wouldn't have to worry about that).

While train stations do have elevators, they are usually broken.

Subway tunnels in summer also get hot. Like, over 100 F. And it is a humid hot because there is no airflow.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't survive here. NYC is not disability friendly. The subways have stairs, lots and lots of stairs. Trains like the LIRR also have stairs. To catch a rush hour train you have to run to the track as soon as it is announced (I guess she wouldn't have to worry about that).

Subway tunnels in summer also get hot. Like, over 100 F. And it is a humid hot because there is no airflow.
I do not think Amber would take public transportation as she really can’t walk that far and forget about stairs. However, it would be really fun to see Becky driving in New York City or Los Angeles for that matter especially considering it takes sometimes forever to go anywhere. I also think that the seatbelt rules are more restrictive in those locales.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
I do not think Amber would take public transportation as she really can’t walk that far and forget about stairs. However, it would be really fun to see Becky driving in New York City or Los Angeles for that matter especially considering it takes sometimes forever to go anywhere. I also think that the seatbelt rules are more restrictive in those locales.

Driving in the city it isnt worth it. The insurance is crazy high, plus there are street parking rules, parking garages are $$ and driving in the city is maddening. Congested traffic 24/7. Oh and pedestrians love to cross against the light.

It usually costs like 300 or 400 a month to rent a private parking space, assuming Manhattan and not the other boroughs like Queens which is more residential with street parking.

RielleGG

kiwifarms.net
Manic-Lynn goes on a 30 minute long passive aggressive fuck you to all her adoring fans. Our Gorl is angry about something...
20210210_160658.jpg

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is really feeling herself in this video. Actually swearing instead of mouthing the words or censoring it. Hair flipping, eye fucking, extra annoying valley girl speak. Her attitude is "spicier" than usual. Full cunty/smugLynn in action. There must be an order from doordash on the way for her to have this much pep.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is really feeling herself in this video. Actually swearing instead of mouthing the words or censoring it. Hair flipping, eye fucking, extra annoying valley girl speak. Her attitude is "spicier" than usual. Full cunty/smugLynn in action. There must be an order from doordash on the way for her to have this much pep.
She's trying to keep up with the Chantal Crazy Train.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Manic-Lynn goes on a 30 minute long passive aggressive fuck you to all her adoring fans. Our Gorl is angry about something...
I watch only partially her vlog. It is really unwatchable. However, it is interesting to see how she answers, or not answering, the questions. In reality, she is trying to deflect any issues that crept up for a while. Those are not questions that she suddenly received, and she does not elaborate on her answer of many. For example, on the issue with health insurance, she just says that she has. She does not mention if it is from ACA, when she got it, etc. This is something that can be easily answered. It could well be the supplementary insurance she signed on last year. No details. This is suspicious. I am not sure why she bothered doing this vlog.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

So basically, her worst nightmare unless she went full on Grey Gardens: forced exercise to do anything.

What's that freeway in LA that's always on the news as like a four hour headache during rush hour(s)? She'd be vlogging from the car, doing her stupid "Oh dear heavenly father" thing as Becky popped in and out of lanes in a futile attempt to get home faster. Then she'd whine about how she's starveeeen and hope they could get off the interstate soon. Or, she'd wise up at some point and bring a giant cooler for snacks and stuff. Now that would be some quality content, at least the first couple of times.

Driving in the city it isnt worth it. The insurance is crazy high, plus there are street parking rules, parking garages are $$ and driving in the city is maddening. Congested traffic 24/7. Oh and pedestrians love to cross against the light.

It usually costs like 300 or 400 a month to rent a private parking space, assuming Manhattan and not the other boroughs like Queens which is more residential with street parking.
Daaaaaaamn.

For example, on the issue with health insurance, she just says that she has. She does not mention if it is from ACA, when she got it, etc. This is something that can be easily answered. It could well be the supplementary insurance she signed on last year. No details. This is suspicious.

I'd bet a hundred bucks she calls whatever that reduced billing thing she has "insurance". I know she's too lazy and stupid to actually go through the marketplace and get real (for lack of a better term) insurance.

I am not sure why she bothered doing this vlog.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I'd bet a hundred bucks she calls whatever that reduced billing thing she has "insurance". I know she's too lazy and stupid to actually go through the marketplace and get real (for lack of a better term) insurance.
I do not believe that she has enrolled in a health insurance plan under ACA last November. My reason is that she wanted to pay directly for her bariatric surgery during the first visit with the surgeon. Most people and I assume most health care providers would make sure that she would qualify under her insurance for the surgery. Self-pay would be the last resort. With her BMI (>70), comorbidities, and her poor mobility, she should be able to qualify easily.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber has hit the age where trying to look younger than her age, especially that much younger; only serves to emphasize the age she really is. The unfortunate addition of hundreds of extra pounds only makes it worse & when she films feeling herself like that, she comes across as "thirsty thirty" in the worst of ways.

30, if you've taken care of your health is a lovely intersection of features, proper self care & enough life experiences to make an individual confident in their identity; in their essential self.

Amber consistently presents the antithesis of all that.

Spicy Noodles

kiwifarms.net
Amber has hit the age where trying to look younger than her age, especially that much younger; only serves to emphasize the age she really is. The unfortunate addition of hundreds of extra pounds only makes it worse & when she films feeling herself like that, she comes across as "thirsty thirty" in the worst of ways.

30, if you've taken care of your health is a lovely intersection of features, proper self care & enough life experiences to make an individual confident in their identity; in their essential self.

Amber consistently presents the antithesis of all that.
Yeah, that shit starts happening in the late 20s, but by 30...that kind of makeup needs to stop. It makes her look especially grotesque. Obviously she'll never be pretty, but you can be a horrifying landwhale without the added cringe of being a horrifying landwhale who thinks she's a cute little teenager.

And I agree. For those that aren't leviathan monstrosities, 30 is a damn fine age for a woman.