Addressing all the rumors - 02/09/21 February 9, 2021

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I do not believe that she has enrolled in a health insurance plan under ACA last November. My reason is that she wanted to pay directly for her bariatric surgery during the first visit with the surgeon. Most people and I assume most health care providers would make sure that she would qualify under her insurance for the surgery. Self-pay would be the last resort. With her BMI (>70), comorbidities, and her poor mobility, she should be able to qualify easily.

She's a terrible candidate for WLS, regardless of whether her lazy ass would go online to the marketplace and get insurance or not (that would be a "not" in her case). She will never be a compliant patient, and nobody is going to operate on her. But she knows how to lose weight, y'all, even while admitting in this very vlog that she's not going to lose any substantial weight via her own means.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
She's a terrible candidate for WLS, regardless of whether her lazy ass would go online to the marketplace and get insurance or not (that would be a "not" in her case). She will never be a compliant patient, and nobody is going to operate on her. But she knows how to lose weight, y'all, even while admitting in this very vlog that she's not going to lose any substantial weight via her own means.
A patient who thinks they know more than the doctor is probably a really dangerous thing. I imagine it's infuriating for doctors to deal with someone who claims to know what works for them while at the same time literally eating themselves to death.

Dr Now admitted people who were beyond helping themselves and in so much denial they had to be seperated form their enablers and their environment. I imagine this is a costly practcie and in the end, these patients would be a liability. Remember how annoyed that doctor was who treated Amy Slaton when she ate a bite of a burrito? The surgery requires specific recovery instructions to be followed. There's no way Fat Amber or any other patient who "knows better" would follow those instructions. It'd be a total disaster.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Exactly! She’ll never follow the doctors orders nor keep up with any diet. I watched another Youtuber who had WLS and she had to go through extensive testing, pass mental evaluations, etc. Hambeast could never pass a mental evaluation and we know she can’t stick with any diet for more than 2 days. Nor could she give up her precious pop.

Fupacabra

healthy, but pig
kiwifarms.net
I do not think Amber would take public transportation as she really can’t walk that far and forget about stairs. However, it would be really fun to see Becky driving in New York City or Los Angeles for that matter especially considering it takes sometimes forever to go anywhere. I also think that the seatbelt rules are more restrictive in those locales.
Amber doesn't belong in the city - that would be unnatural. Pigs are farm animals.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Of course, she is a terrible candidate for bariatric surgery. The two bariatric surgeons, I am sure, have seen similar cases like her, and have not accepted her as a patient unless she followed strict guidelines before even considering her. Amber deflected these by saying that one wanted her to cut vegetables out of her diet, the other wanted her to see a psychologist, which she did not do.

My point was about the process that she used for her last visit, namely, to self-pay instead of using her insurance. It does not make sense. This could also apply to a host of other medical interventions that will certainly happen this year.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
My point was about the process that she used for her last visit, namely, to self-pay instead of using her insurance. It does not make sense. This could also apply to a host of other medical interventions that will certainly happen this year.
She doesn't have insurance, or at least didn't have real insurance last year. And she has talked previously about having tens of thousands of dollars at her disposal to pay for WLS. There isn't a single thing I could point to in her history to indicate she has ever done anything responsible in her life, up to and including getting health insurance that might cover WLS. I'm skeptical that the reduced cost thing she does have would cover WLS (which she would still have to self-pay on, even if WLS was negotiated for it).

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
The ponytail, the eyeshadow, the eareengs, she's going for a Teenage Babysitter in 1987 look except nobody in 1987 was that fat.
Precisely the look. It's very DJ Tanner said she's sleeping over at Kimmie's, but gets gussied up and attends a Cyndi Lauper or Tiffany concert against her dad's wishes.

*Found a photo. Spot on.
DJ.jpgGirl with side ponytail and 80s shirt.jpg

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
Why does she have a SoCal accent if she grew up in NorCal? NorCal accent is basically Seattle like Bill Gates and Kurt Cobain, not the Bill and Ted/Clueless/Rigdemont High valley girl shit she imitates.
cause in the 90's the fake valley girl was all the shit. thank god most people have moved past that.

I already sort of sperged about this but you don't know the half of it. I've given pedis to people half Amber's size and had shit like their toenails and skin sores come off in the bowl. I cannot imagine doing Amber's feet, especially with her huge overhanging calves. 3/4 of a pedicure is massaging the feet, ankles, and calves. Imagining the kind of filth and crust under her ankle roll is... (:_(

More on topic, if Amber doesn't have a dedicated foot doctor she's probably making Becky trim her toenails and give her those unprofessional pedicures she said she does. I'm honestly sorry for her in that regard. There's nothing like dealing with a pre/diabetic foot.
there comes a point where it's dangerous (too much liability) when you have those kind of people in your chair. diabetes and circulation problems is like the one thing where you can say 'no, i'm not doing your feet cause i dont want them to fall off and have you bleed to death in my shop'.

Last edited:

behavioral swamp thang

raw is law
kiwifarms.net
She says the cannot travel rumor is false because she can travel it's just strenous and painful. Okay, that means you can't travel lmfao.

Also says she doesn't know what to believe from dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, therapists, etc because they all say different things. Uhm... pretty sure they all say eat less and move more

RUHLIZE
ROHLEYEZ

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Why does she have a SoCal accent if she grew up in NorCal? NorCal accent is basically Seattle like Bill Gates and Kurt Cobain, not the Bill and Ted/Clueless/Rigdemont High valley girl shit she imitates.
Cause it’s invented in a the mind of a middle schooler. That’s what amber thinks would make folks go ‘oh, obvi she’s a Cali girl.’ I’m surprised she doesn’t use ‘hella’ more.
My Bad Gampbooner I didn’t see your post. You said it better in my opinion