ADDRESSING EVERYTHING & EXERCISE WITH ME!!!! 4/8/19 -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Because there's only so many times you can watch the same re-run of a television show. Sometimes the content becomes so predictable that you grow weary of the series entirely. I'm wearing out on Amber the way I wore out on watching hoarder shows. Eventually you realize it's the same broken people with the same shit buckets and the same excuses and the same rotting cat carcasses under the couch. Almost none of them get better, they're cruel to everyone, almost all of them are delusional, and they all cling to whatever trauma that caused them to collect empty margarine tubs and Sears catalogs until the hoard damaged the structural integrity of the house. Amber is every fucking hoarder and every idiotic MSHPL "mug laigs!" screamer. It gets old watching her do the same thing every day.

Well, she ended up in the ER with a massive bladder infection during the time Becky was away. Four days without a servant to wipe her ass and holding it in all day, because she probably needs a snack to help her on the arduous journey to the bathroom and Becky wasn't there to fetch it, and she became very ill. If Amber is changing clothes, then Becky is having to help her with pants removal because managing lymph leakage is no joke and without someone managing it for her, Amber would be in so much agony she would be discussing it, unless it falls into the category of issues she inexplicably is too ashamed to talk about. Maybe all that laig pain she complained about was related to a poorly managed lymph leak site. Who knows. But Becky is doing a lot for her or she'd be even nastier than she currently appears to be.

Leg infection. Here's how:
--At some point, she is going to suffer a minor skin abrasion in a leg area she and Becky cannot clean very well. It may come from a dog clawing her, from the skin just breaking under all the pressure, an intertrigo infection causing complete skin breakdown under a fold, or mismanaged lymphorrhea.
--That skin abrasion will lead to cellulitis, which will not be treated properly because Amber is bizarrely irrational about her legs, sometimes showing them in their lumpy, leggings-clad glory and sometimes being so ashamed she tries to hide them. She will absolutely wait until she has a raging infection and nearly unendurable pain before she lets a health care professional see the horror of her legs.
--By that time her organs will begin to fail and she will very likely, initially, be dealing with kidney failure. Every fat person like Amber has a max of three cellulitis infections before they go completely septic and all their organs shut down. I do not know every fat fuck who ever died but the ones I have known followed this pattern. First episode they lose kidney function, second episode (which will happen - once leg or fupa cellulitis happens it never stops unless the fat person loses a lot of weight very quickly and even then maybe not) will involve sepsis, third will result in death.

Fat care sperg: Lymphorrhea is the leaking of lymph fluid. It is full of protein and sticky to the touch. Clothes absolutely stick to lymph and if pants are pulled off after a spot dries, the skin can often come with it and any break in skin integrity in someone's Amber's size leads to the leg death pattern above. But luckily the fucking lymph doesn't stop seeping until proper steps are taken to make it stop, and Amber ain't doing none of that, boo boo, leg wrapping isn't cute! So she may not have to deal with it drying completely every day - she may be permaleaking.

Becky would need to make sure the site of the leaks are very clean. She would need to apply a nice, absorbent bandage that will be easy to remove if it gets soaked and dries a bit. She would then need to wrap Amber's legs up in compression bandages or compression stockings. She would need to do this several times a day if the bandage got soaked and began to leak through the wraps. Properly treated, lymphorrhea can be stopped in a few days with just compression, but AL isn't leaking because she's got an ouchie shaving her legs or skinned her knee. She's leaking because her legs are full of lymph that can't make it back up the lymphatic vessels, breaking down her skin integrity, so she's leaking any place her leg gets overly swollen with lymphatic fluid.

There's nothing that leads me to believe Becky's wrapping her to deal with leaks. I think Amber leaks enough constantly that her leakage sites don't dry to stick to her pants in a painful way. But that also means she's leaking in the bed, when she sits on the sofa, when she sits in the car. It's gross, for anyone as vain as Amber it's humiliating, neither she nor Becky have the fortitude or intelligence to deal with it without a home health aid teaching them and by the time Amber admits it's a problem (and it is, look up "stage 3 lymphedema" - Amber's got serious ankle overlap and the "elephantiasis" in the huge lump on her left leg and she's never once attempted to get help for it), she's gonna start enacting DP3D's grim leg death scenario.

Amber could lose 450 pounds tomorrow and her lymphatic system in her legs will never recover. Once's it's wrecked, it's wrecked. One can manage it with leg wraps and gentle exercise that encourages lymph fluid to move back up the legs (think of lightly bouncing on a gym trampoline or taking several slow walks a day with the legs fully wrapped). But she won't get to that point. She's gonna die in the next couple of years. She has no intention of changing anything about her diet or way of life.
As ridiculously big as her legs and hooves are I'm not sure we're in lymph leakage territory...though we're definitely not far. I think her fat distribution is helping there a bit. However, you can tell that her legs, particularly her left leg which is always the most affected by lymphedema simply due to the side of the body is getting much, much bigger. We aren't far off from this scenario, but I'm not sure we're there yet.

Frankly, I just want to see them layyyggss and hooves.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dog Prom 3D does the lymph fluid have an odor? And what would happen if Amber sprayed her laaygs with one of her 100000 perfumes? Would it sting?
My fatties varied. One had a really unpleasant odor to her lymph output, even though she was the cleanest and probably the healthiest until the very end. It sort of reminded me of what ferrets smell like. Maybe a faint sulphuric odor, too. It washed out of clothes and compression garments though and it wasn't always that bad. She was very embarrassed by it so she was really as diligent as she could be with her hygiene, and I suspect that was why I could smell hers more than others - it had fewer competition odors..

But the saving grace of the unclean leaker is that the overall obesity funk makes it hard to know what exactly it is that stinks. Between the various stinks of uncontrollable intertrigo, sweat, grease, soggy feet, and bacteria in the folds, it was hard to pick up on all the unique odors at play. Most of the time I only picked up on the odor when removing bandages. Or I got used to it by then and wasn't fazed by it so I didn't really notice.

I am unsure what it would feel like to spray cologne or similar on areas currently leaking - I never encountered that one. But I have to imagine that if there is sufficient skin damage it has to sting. And if you irritate the area with anything that irritates the skin, you risk infection or skin breakage resulting in more leaks.

All those times I mused on how bad Amber must reek I was thinking of unwiped butt, urine leakage, unwashed hair and armpits, but if she's leaking constantly, that has to add to the smell the fags endure. Imagine sleeping next to it. Becky's sure living her best life, no doubt.

kiwifarms.net
All those times I mused on how bad Amber must reek I was thinking of unwiped butt, urine leakage, unwashed hair and armpits, but if she's leaking constantly, that has to add to the smell the fags endure. Imagine sleeping next to it. Becky's sure living her best life, no doubt.
interesting since in her recent video she mentions unhoarding that enclosed porch/den area to make it more of a living room. I think AL's definition of a living room isn't the same thing most other people think of. maybe the fags are closing her off in there. pretty soon it will be the basement.

Tall Michael

kiwifarms.net
Agreed.
It's hopeless for Amber. She said she would eat healthier, more sustainable (???), and "more nutritional". No sign of just eating less.
Nothing wrong with wanting to eat healthier foods but gorl has to get her priorities straight.
By 'sustainable' I think she means adapting to a diet that one can live on for a lifetime and not something that's designed to get you slim quick. This is actually good advice - changing your lifestyle and having weight loss come naturally as a part of it. Of course it's advice that's wasted on her because she has no discipline and isn't as knowledgeable on nutrition as she thinks she is. At this point the only thing that might motivate her is a near death experience.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She's 600 pounds. She absolutely needs to be on a diet that would allow her to drop a ton of weight quick. Who cares if it's not sustainable, it's not meant to be. It's meant to save her life given that every breath she takes could be her last. Crash diets are a bad idea if you're like 20 to 50 pounds overweight. But when you're a megadeathfat you absolutely should take very drastic measures to lose weight because however unhealthy a "fad" diet may be, there's no way it's more unhealthy than being 600 lbs.

Tall Michael

kiwifarms.net
She's 600 pounds. She absolutely needs to be on a diet that would allow her to drop a ton of weight quick. Who cares if it's not sustainable, it's not meant to be. It's meant to save her life given that every breath she takes could be her last. Crash diets are a bad idea if you're like 20 to 50 pounds overweight. But when you're a megadeathfat you absolutely should take very drastic measures to lose weight because however unhealthy a "fad" diet may be, there's no way it's more unhealthy than being 600 lbs.
I should clarify that when I said good advice I meant in general. That being said even if she had 2000cal a day she would still lose weight rapidly considering her caloric needs for maintenance are at least double that.

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
By 'sustainable' I think she means adapting to a diet that one can live on for a lifetime and not something that's designed to get you slim quick. This is actually good advice - changing your lifestyle and having weight loss come naturally as a part of it. Of course it's advice that's wasted on her because she has no discipline and isn't as knowledgeable on nutrition as she thinks she is. At this point the only thing that might motivate her is a near death experience.
When I hear 'sustainable' diet, I immediately think of local produce, buying seafood that isn't over-harvested, reducing plastic waste, etc. in an attempt to lessen your impact on the environment. But considering she shopped at Walmart and got plastic bags, I doubt this is what she means.

Agreed with @SAVE TWINKIE! tho. Bitch needs to focus on dropping at least 200 ellebeez before she worries about actually finding a diet she enjoys. Introducing new vegetables and such to your diet is for people who need to drop 50lbs, not for people who weigh as much as 5 people who need to drop 50lbs.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Hamber being diabetic as well, she really needs to see a doctor if she'd like not to die even after losing weight. You know since she has no god damn idea of what to consume as a diabetic.

Minor PL here: But there's a misconcept about diabetics and carbs. It's not entirely true, a type 2 can eat candy etc just fine..but you need to monitor your insulin and you need to be aware you gotta excercise etc to force your body to use them sugars quicker.

Hamber isn't, so I'm honestly surprised she doesn't throw up constantly. That's the body's first reaction to alot of carbs/sugars ..you'll get damn sick and puke.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
It's entirely possible that she doesn't have the beetus yet. There are 800-pound people on MSHPL who don't have diabetes
Sure, but she has alot of the signs of it. IF she didn't have it, why has she done mental gymanstics and posted that super dodgy af test result concerning it? The one where it was like literally just a screen cap of an A1C reading that was way to normal.

No, I'd bet my car she has diabetes if she ever got tested. Part of me hopes that is her big scary news you guize. She is probably aware if she admits she has it, she'll lose a fuckton of asspatters because Diabetes is generally fucking easy to control and she refuses to do some thing as basic as 'stop eating 2 pounds of sugar a day'.

Food for thought.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Sure, but she has alot of the signs of it. IF she didn't have it, why has she done mental gymanstics and posted that super dodgy af test result concerning it? The one where it was like literally just a screen cap of an A1C reading that was way to normal.

No, I'd bet my car she has diabetes if she ever got tested. Part of me hopes that is her big scary news you guize. She is probably aware if she admits she has it, she'll lose a fuckton of asspatters because Diabetes is generally fucking easy to control and she refuses to do some thing as basic as 'stop eating 2 pounds of sugar a day'.

Food for thought.
SHE ALWAYS HAD DARK KNUCKLES!
HER SKIN DOESN'T HEAL BECAUSE SHE PICKS AT THEM!
:story:

• Winner
Reactions: Mr Foster

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Lymphorrhea
What does the affected area look like? Does it leak out of lesions or does it also randomly seep through the pores like sweat? She doesn't show her laygggs much but her pants never appeared wet or slimy, just dirty with lint and pet hair ?

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
In that case, they've done a great job of proving Amber right.
And that is the main reason I dislike when people poke the cow.
@Dog Prom 3D does the lymph fluid have an odor? And what would happen if Amber sprayed her laaygs with one of her 100000 perfumes? Would it sting?
It does have an odor, but I can't describe it. It doesn't smell bad...until it gets contaminated by bacteria in the air, on the skin and everywhere.

I have no experience with lymphedema, but we all have seen/dealt with lymph before - that one time we scraped our knee when we fell of the bike and there wasn't much bleeding, but still a transparent liquid came out which then "crystalized" into yellowish beads? That is lymph (or plasma).
That aside, the fact she seemingly went from bad leg pain to not really mentioning it makes me wonder if she's already losing that leg.
The "ouch! my legs" was Victimlynn in action. It didn't work, so she is now trying something else.
By 'sustainable' I think she means adapting to a diet
I'll stop you right there. Amber has no idea what sustainable means.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino