"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
other than occupy when he was younger, has Phil been involved in any street protests/riots? he talks a big game, but doesn't seem to actually do anything meaningful, or even make an attempt to attend.
He got his ass kicked at some Occupy event, and there was also the event where he was tarding out in front of a camera and Rainbow Jesus had to shove him out of the front of the camera because he was humiliating the group by being a tard.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got his ass kicked at some Occupy event, and there was also the event where he was tarding out in front of a camera and Rainbow Jesus had to shove him out of the front of the camera because he was humiliating the group by being a tard.
And after both of these incidents, Phil became the big fat coward he is. He only goes to places he thinks he can get away with being the bad tempered tard he is, and he's burned so many bridges he hasn't been to events like this in over a year.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember, Phil. Pics or it didn’t happen. We all know you’re too scared of getting thrashed by members of the general public or your own allies again.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Should we get a 8/17/19 Portland Protest thread ready or do you think Phil will just be locked in his apartment?
We all know Phil won't go, but I'd love to see it if he did. Remember the time Rainbow Jesus had to step in and tard-wrangle his goofy ass from bleating about communist China when that interviewer asked him about why he was protesting? I would kill for another moment like that but with the current, fatter, balder incarnation of Phil.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know Phil won't go, but I'd love to see it if he did. Remember the time Rainbow Jesus had to step in and tard-wrangle his goofy ass from bleating about communist China when that interviewer asked him about why he was protesting? I would kill for another moment like that but with the current, fatter, balder incarnation of Phil.
And nobody to save his ass, while he babbles on about anarcho-communism, trying to remember what he last parroted on Mastodon, the smug, condescending half-smile faltering and collapsing with every question he can’t answer.

The question is, among the other tubby mall ninjas of Antifa, would he stand out enough for the news crews to interview? It’s pretty obvious that for Rainbow Jesus, the crew singled him out because they could see that this smug cosplaying dimwit would make great TV.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net