"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil will either keep doing absolutely nothing or he will attempt to earn his "Crime Minister" title.

Most likely the former.
I imagine earning it will take the form of standing for five seconds under a “no loitering” sign, looking around nervously, then flipping the sign off before waddling away at full speed.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
I imagine earning it will take the form of standing for five seconds under a “no loitering” sign, looking around nervously, then flipping the sign off before waddling away at full speed.
He'd take a photo of himself doing some kind of edgy anime commando pose under it first. But with his face covered, in case the cops trace the photo back to him and knock on his door.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9 Sept 2018
View attachment 929624

Phil couldn't have picked a better time considering vape-related pneumonitis and deaths are in the news!
Gosh, how awfully rebellious of you, Phillip! Smoking! I'm sure everyone around you will be suitably shocked and will look upon you with awe at how hard you are, with your vape. Bonus points if you try doing it with legal weed.

I hope it will go better than his last efforts, when he couldn't get the vape together and working, and tried smoking a real cigarette instead. And choked on the smoke with his eyes watering. And videoed it all for us to see just how tough and rebellious a man in his mid-30s who tried smoking for the first time is. The video is around on here somewhere...

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see he’s already forgotten that he’s supposed to be a heavy user of drugs. To be fair, I can absolutely believe that Phil is so pathetic that he can’t cope, and that his chosen coping method would be the world’s douchiest habit.

I hear he can’t smoke cigarettes due to the risk of methane ignition.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Nah, open a new vape shop in Northern Portland, close to where the fire was 2 weeks ago. We'll call it Daddy Vape Day.

09 Sept:
View attachment 930654
Then will he also want to stop posting on Mastodon and ordering Domino's pizza? Those are parts of modern civilization too.

Christ, the guy's life is so cushy and comfortable that he's actually considering turning off his heating for a winter just to feel oppressed in some way.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Then will he also want to stop posting on Mastodon and ordering Domino's pizza? Those are parts of modern civilization too.

Christ, the guy's life is so cushy and comfortable that he's actually considering turning off his heating for a winter just to feel oppressed in some way.
No heat should be too bad when you don’t Shower.

I hope he doesn’t have 2 exterior walls. Otherwise after the first extended freeze he’ll be known as the tard who flooded the building.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Foster

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Portland winter without heat is, for the most part, easy, especially if you're inside and have a bed/bedding. The mild winters are why homeless flock to the Northwest. In fact, many people who can't rely on regular tugboat checks leave their heat off just to save money.

If you aren't sleeping out in the rain then you aren't roughing shit.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Either that or the tard finally figured out how to save money for pizza and mall ninja shit.

Unfortunately for Phil, he’s so much of a pussy that his intent to keep the heat turned off will last until the weather starts to get cold.