"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
is that a pellet gun?

Either that or just a cap gun.
Phil is known to spend his :tugboat: on toy guns to pose in his hovel with.

Think the funniest part is that anyone randomly seeing this would think Phil was a trans man because of how bad he pretends to be a woman.
That would actually be pretty impressive given that Phil actually looks like a man (and most FtM trannies look like pubescent teenage boys).
An retarded man, but a man nonetheless

Last edited:

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big-brained Phil can't tell the difference between a DDOS and doxing.
3.png

45.png

Phil's username on KF used to be @hitlerautomobile (or similar) but this account seems to have been deleted.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big-brained Phil can't tell the difference between a DDOS and doxing.
View attachment 933005

View attachment 933002
Phil's username on KF used to be @hitlerautomobile (or similar) but this account seems to have been deleted.
Phil here confirms that he has no power or influence in Antifa, and relies on actual members to take action for him. We all knew this, but it’s good to see him admit it.

Personally, I’m absolutely fine with Portland Antifags getting my IP, being as how I, like most of the members here, don’t live in Portland.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what Mister Isaboy is trying to say with HIS stupid little button is that HE will kill anyone for using pronouns that identify HIM by HIS real gender. It's an empty threat of course. All HE would do is start bouncing and squeaking if anyone called HIM male to his face. Because HE is an obese coward with Autism who starts crying anytime HIS little delusions are broken.