"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

REGENDarySumanai

Foxburger
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Gives rural states more impact."
Yeah, that's fucking point, because then California and New York would always determine the election, Phil. I would ask if you even paid attention in civics class, but we all know you spent that time drawing Naruto Yaoi.
I'm surprised they put Phil in a civics class.
He doesn’t understand what the electoral college is. He’s just parroting what he read somewhere.
When ISN'T Phil parroting?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given how often he's been ooking and eeking about lynching a sexual and racial minority (you make Neo-Nazis look smart and restrained Phil), I now know he wasn't even brave enough to be the guy who sharpied that sign; he's been stealing the actual person's talking points because he's too mentally challenged to do anything smart without stealing it.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
Phil continues to pull the party line
View attachment 999626
Well kiwis we all know where he won't be on Jan 22...
Does he have any proof that Ngo actually did this or is it just something he made up? Like "if I say it enough times maybe it will become true"?

He's so desperate to die in the first few minutes of an outright civil war between white men and everyone else, it's bizarre.

• Agree
Reactions: Android raptor

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
He's so desperate to die in the first few minutes of an outright civil war between white men and everyone else, it's bizarre.
Phil would love to make a glorious martyr out of himself, it's literally zero work to do so.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil, the Martyr. More like Phil the sandbag who catches 17 bullets with his chest while the important people hide behind him.
That's exactly his level of importance in Antifa. Jail dummy. He's too fat and slow so they cops'll be able to catch him easily, tackling him the the ground while he squeals like a pig.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Does he have any proof that Ngo actually did this or is it just something he made up? Like "if I say it enough times maybe it will become true"?

Antifags are just making making it up to give them a reason to physically attack Ngo

UselessRubberKeyboard

Spermaid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point it's clear that Phil understands nothing about communism, anarchism, antifa or whatever else he bleats about. The only reason he identifies with these political movements is because they're anti-whatever is in power, and that makes Phil (and a bunch of other leftards like him) feel special.

So no, city of Portland, you shouldn't be charging fares, you should be running all your buses for free. Why? Cos communism, duh! <- Phil's political thinking. There's literally no political landscape that Phil would be at home in, because he wants to argue and attention-seek constantly.

When he said he was an insurrectionary anarchist I guess he was heading in the right direction, at least. In that he doesn't know anything about the politics, but constantly disagreeing with the government is his favourite hobby.

Phil should get more involved with politics. It's great when idiots show a political movement up for being populated with re.tards who have no clue.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to ask Phil how he thinks the economy works. As far as I can tell, he thinks everyone can stop paying for everything and some nebulous authority can just make money appear. I’m not exaggerating or joking, I genuinely think that’s what he believes.

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
I really want to ask Phil how he thinks the economy works. As far as I can tell, he thinks everyone can stop paying for everything and some nebulous authority can just make money appear. I’m not exaggerating or joking, I genuinely think that’s what he believes.
I've been wondering that also, he has no useful skills to barter with, how does he plan to survive in this magical commie land? What surprises me is that when I was growing up commies were worse then fucking nazis, so why they wanna be nazi hating commies makes no sense to me..
He’s the equivalent of the sheep in Animal Farm. Bleating slogans and propaganda with no real idea of what they mean.
he wishes he was that fucking sheep

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but why do they think they would be the big shot, if there not already a big shot in life what does being a commie change?
1. They they think Communism will empower the oppressed, even though historically that’s never happened.
2. They view themselves as the oppressed, even though their lifestyle is a testament to how non-oppressed they are.