"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi, Phil! Do you plan on getting a job with this community college education?
View attachment 1003315
You flunked out of a tard degree the last time you went to college Phil after being passed in high school in tard classes. Pretty sure it was because you were too lazy and mentally handicapped to even get an associate's.

At least Chris could finish a CAD degree, which actually does have minor value in architecture.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You flunked out of a tard degree the last time you went to college Phil after being passed in high school in tard classes. Pretty sure it was because you were too lazy and mentally handicapped to even get an associate's.

At least Chris could finish a CAD degree, which actually does have minor value in architecture.
I guess that proves Chris is smarter than Phil. Shame Phil will never prove us wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious about who he's trying to posture for that has a hard-on for college degrees. Or is he nostalgic for community college, when other people were obligated to be around his worthless fetal alcohol syndrome tarded ass?
Probably a bit of column B, and a bit of him getting angry we're dismissing him as what he is; a mean tempered tard who needs a beating before being sent to a tard home where people can make sure he doesn't go homeless again.

He's slowly but surely getting angry that we just call him what he is; a mentally reeetarded person who is too stupid to care for himself or understand anything he fucking parrots.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil uses a lot of words to beg for a pizza
View attachment 1003810
So when he said he was planning to go back to school, that was during the period when he was too mentally ill even to cook. So if in the future he begs for money for college, he’s very ill and you mustn’t give because you’re only making his condition worse.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
I remember my community college credits.

@break these cuffs has given fantastic college advice. Young kiwis, read that post.

As far as phil goes, if he did get into college, he would be that one sperg that has an opinion on the lesson, either saying the professor is wrong, or they could be more correct in their lesson. These spergs leave after 1 semester, and if you can get by not engaging them, college is otherwise fun. Doesn't matter if its community college or ivy league.

No matter how degenerate or downtrodden you think you are, everyone at kiwifarms has a better shot at higher education than phil will ever have in his life.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You probably should've finished college the first time rather than tard on about anime back then you mongoloid. Hell, if you actually put an iota of effort into that rather than begging for pizza because you're so entitled rice by itself is considered too peasant-ish, you probably could've passed. Chris did.

But go on; prove how lazy and mentally handicapped you are by going to college. Do it you peacocking retarded man who needs to be put into a home.