"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe that someone as swaddled in lard and tacticool tard cosplay as this fucking dago tard is feeling like they're freezing to death in an apartment that warm. He's literally more layered up then I was on my last deer hunting trip.
You can take the bondage out of the walruses but you can't take the walruses out bondage.:philthy:

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Don't believe a thing he's saying about it being cold. Millions of people in the US do just fine without heating in apartments every winter and in colder places too.
I find it hard to believe that someone as swaddled in lard and tacticool tard cosplay as this fucking dago tard is feeling like they're freezing to death in an apartment that warm. He's literally more layered up then I was on my last deer hunting trip.
Phil harps on the cold as the quintessential example of a hardship he faces because it's the only hardship he's ever faced in his life, besides the crushing loneliness resulting from his self-inflicted exile from all of worthwhile civilisation. Even when he was homeless, he spent most of his days in obliging religious centres and equally obliging coffee shops, so he never had to beg or steal. And he opted into it voluntarily, it's not like he had alcoholism or drug addiction to contend with, like most homeless people do. The cold was the only difficult thing about the most difficult period of his life.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Says the derpy eyed sped...
View attachment 1034381
With a stuffed owl
Why does he have to make everything so dramatic? He narrates the most mundane interactions as if every second is life-or-death. If he stopped at the word "friendly" it would be a fairly normal thing to say, but he had to bring it back around to how everyone's out to get him because he's transgender.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the derpy eyed sped...
View attachment 1034381
With a stuffed owl
Maybe they’re being nice because they saw the 34-year-old FAS-looking dude playing with stuffed animals and realised he was a tard.

Or maybe, maybe, his post-apocalyptic gang war fantasies are all pointless bullshit and no one cares except other speds. I know if I saw someone who looked and dressed like Phil, I’d just assume they were a mall ninja and avoid talking to them.

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they’re being nice because they saw the 34-year-old FAS-looking dude playing with stuffed animals and realised he was a tard.

Or maybe, maybe, his post-apocalyptic gang war fantasies are all pointless bullshit and no one cares except other speds. I know if I saw someone who looked and dressed like Phil, I’d just assume they were a mall ninja and avoid talking to them.
They're nice because Phil has stayed in his little hovel and otherwise made himself scarce. They'll turn "transphobic" as soon as he starts hassling them or giving them the walleye or they call him 'sir' or 'Mr.'

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all fairness, IIRC, Jackie told Phil and his brother to lie about some shit to fuck over Angelo when they split.
This, and mental illness is pronounced on her side of the family. Angelo remarried and had a new family. From what we last heard all the kids were perfectly normal and healthy.

But they’re half black so racist Phil just hates his dad even more for marrying a darky and having kids with her.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This, and mental illness is pronounced on her side of the family. Angelo remarried and had a new family. From what we last heard all the kids were perfectly normal and healthy.

But they’re half black so racist Phil just hates his dad even more for marrying a darky and having kids with her.
I'd rather hang out with Angelo's half black children than his mentally ill fully white children.

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather hang out with Angelo's half black children than his mentally ill fully white children.
It would be entertaining if one turned 18 and joined up here to give us more insights into what Angelo thinks 10 years after the last contact. I promise you it’s gone from sympathy and sadness to utter contempt or at least indifference.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net

I was under the impression that he only had step-kids, but not biological children, with his wife. I know that the step-kids apparently call him dad, though.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
It would be entertaining if one turned 18 and joined up here to give us more insights into what Angelo thinks 10 years after the last contact. I promise you it’s gone from sympathy and sadness to utter contempt or at least indifference.
I wonder if they know about Phil. Just the name Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici brings up a bunch of google results for ADF-Fuensalida, so if they only had that name and a vague curiosity about their family history to go off, they could easily find out what Phil has been up to. And probably feel a deep sense of shame about the fact that they share genes with a man who shat himself from excitement the first time he saw someone else's penis.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033680
View attachment 1033681

The article then goes on to talk about how Durand students are more likely to learn how to brush their teeth instead of learning about history during the school day...

Phil didn't learn either of them, it seems.

View attachment 1033679

The complaining apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
I hate thinking that this stupid rotten idiot was once a special needs boy, beloved by his parents. Feels bad, man. Phil is infinitely more depressing than Chris, to me at least.