"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe that someone as swaddled in lard and tacticool tard cosplay as this fucking dago tard is feeling like they're freezing to death in an apartment that warm. He's literally more layered up then I was on my last deer hunting trip.
Maybe he has turned into a zombie while being all alone in his apartment. He acts as brainless as a zombie does, anyway, and Dawn of the Dead has proven that zombies are consumerist whores like Phil.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hate thinking that this stupid rotten idiot was once a special needs boy, beloved by his parents. Feels bad, man. Phil is infinitely more depressing than Chris, to me at least.
As much of a tard as Chris is, he always has some circle of people willing to humor his delusions for whatever reason. People will be sad when Chris dies. Nobody will give a fuck when Phil dies, other than a few minutes spent laughing if he dies in some hilarious way.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
As much of a tard as Chris is, he always has some circle of people willing to humor his delusions for whatever reason. People will be sad when Chris dies. Nobody will give a fuck when Phil dies, other than a few minutes spent laughing if he dies in some hilarious way.
I'm going to cry for hours, possibly DAYS when Phil dies. I'll be fucking devastated. Who will I cyberbully when Phil succumbs to the gangrene?

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that he only had step-kids, but not biological children, with his wife. I know that the step-kids apparently call him dad, though.
That actually might be the case. All this unfolded like a decade ago, so some of the details are fuzzy.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He quit Wawa in 2010. He also usually only worked one day a week, two to three times if they had anyone call out sick. Having to work those additional days would often make him complain on Deviant Art about unfair work conditions and he never acknowledged that he was making more money and he probably could have worked there 3 days a week and still received his tugboat.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the modern identity politics folks, stuff like sexuality, political orientation etc is just another title you can (and in some cases have to) claim to be accepted into the clique. Same goes for working class, that young 20something college kid living on bank of mom and dad's can claim he represents the workers and people just have accept that.