"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they’re being nice because they saw the 34-year-old FAS-looking dude playing with stuffed animals and realised he was a tard.

Or maybe, maybe, his post-apocalyptic gang war fantasies are all pointless bullshit and no one cares except other speds. I know if I saw someone who looked and dressed like Phil, I’d just assume they were a mall ninja and avoid talking to them.
They're nice because Phil has stayed in his little hovel and otherwise made himself scarce. They'll turn "transphobic" as soon as he starts hassling them or giving them the walleye or they call him 'sir' or 'Mr.'

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all fairness, IIRC, Jackie told Phil and his brother to lie about some shit to fuck over Angelo when they split.
This, and mental illness is pronounced on her side of the family. Angelo remarried and had a new family. From what we last heard all the kids were perfectly normal and healthy.

But they’re half black so racist Phil just hates his dad even more for marrying a darky and having kids with her.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This, and mental illness is pronounced on her side of the family. Angelo remarried and had a new family. From what we last heard all the kids were perfectly normal and healthy.

But they’re half black so racist Phil just hates his dad even more for marrying a darky and having kids with her.
I'd rather hang out with Angelo's half black children than his mentally ill fully white children.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather hang out with Angelo's half black children than his mentally ill fully white children.
It would be entertaining if one turned 18 and joined up here to give us more insights into what Angelo thinks 10 years after the last contact. I promise you it’s gone from sympathy and sadness to utter contempt or at least indifference.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net

I was under the impression that he only had step-kids, but not biological children, with his wife. I know that the step-kids apparently call him dad, though.

Xochi

Glow-in-the-dark nigger
kiwifarms.net
It would be entertaining if one turned 18 and joined up here to give us more insights into what Angelo thinks 10 years after the last contact. I promise you it’s gone from sympathy and sadness to utter contempt or at least indifference.
I wonder if they know about Phil. Just the name Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici brings up a bunch of google results for ADF-Fuensalida, so if they only had that name and a vague curiosity about their family history to go off, they could easily find out what Phil has been up to. And probably feel a deep sense of shame about the fact that they share genes with a man who shat himself from excitement the first time he saw someone else's penis.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033680
View attachment 1033681

The article then goes on to talk about how Durand students are more likely to learn how to brush their teeth instead of learning about history during the school day...

Phil didn't learn either of them, it seems.

View attachment 1033679

The complaining apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
I hate thinking that this stupid rotten idiot was once a special needs boy, beloved by his parents. Feels bad, man. Phil is infinitely more depressing than Chris, to me at least.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe that someone as swaddled in lard and tacticool tard cosplay as this fucking dago tard is feeling like they're freezing to death in an apartment that warm. He's literally more layered up then I was on my last deer hunting trip.
Maybe he has turned into a zombie while being all alone in his apartment. He acts as brainless as a zombie does, anyway, and Dawn of the Dead has proven that zombies are consumerist whores like Phil.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hate thinking that this stupid rotten idiot was once a special needs boy, beloved by his parents. Feels bad, man. Phil is infinitely more depressing than Chris, to me at least.
As much of a tard as Chris is, he always has some circle of people willing to humor his delusions for whatever reason. People will be sad when Chris dies. Nobody will give a fuck when Phil dies, other than a few minutes spent laughing if he dies in some hilarious way.

Xochi

Glow-in-the-dark nigger
kiwifarms.net
As much of a tard as Chris is, he always has some circle of people willing to humor his delusions for whatever reason. People will be sad when Chris dies. Nobody will give a fuck when Phil dies, other than a few minutes spent laughing if he dies in some hilarious way.
I'm going to cry for hours, possibly DAYS when Phil dies. I'll be fucking devastated. Who will I cyberbully when Phil succumbs to the gangrene?

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that he only had step-kids, but not biological children, with his wife. I know that the step-kids apparently call him dad, though.
That actually might be the case. All this unfolded like a decade ago, so some of the details are fuzzy.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Back to work, slackers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino