"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he has too much to lose and that he's in a fight with some nebulous enemy that we are a part of,
I feel like deep down inside, Phil knows this isn't true. But admitting this to himself means admitting that he's a 37-year-old man who has spent the entirety of his 30s trying to build up an identity for himself as some kind of guerrilla militia transvestite and failing harder than anyone has ever failed at anything. He'd have to confront the balding, obese, mentally incapacitated autistic man in the mirror and try to re-integrate into society after 15 years of jobless, friendless, sexless LARPing. He has about as much chance of re-integrating into society as a chronically flatulent water buffalo.

Nope, much easier to just double down on your bullshit every year until you eventually die alone in your hovel and the cops kick down the door after a neighbour complains about the smell, only to find your bloated corpse face-down in a Pizza Hut box.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
why tf is he back on japanese google translate after using spanish for so long?
I actually have a theory about this. Phil knows taking off your shoes inside of a residence as a Japanese practice, thanks to anime, therefore he thinks he has to put it in Japanese instead of just doing it in the local language so everyone can read it, or better yet, not taping a fucking piece of paper on the walls in the first place. He can't fathom the idea that normal people don't tape random maps and antifa slogans on everything he owns. He's not even like a teenager; he's more like a mentally delayed child with all of this crap. He'll really have to step up his game if he wants to get a featured board again.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
I actually have a theory about this. Phil knows taking off your shoes inside of a residence as a Japanese practice, thanks to anime, therefore he thinks he has to put it in Japanese instead of just doing it in the local language so everyone can read it, or better yet, not taping a fucking piece of paper on the walls in the first place. He can't fathom the idea that normal people don't tape random maps and antifa slogans on everything he owns. He's not even like a teenager; he's more like a mentally delayed child with all of this crap. He'll really have to step up his game if he wants to get a featured board again.
This need to be surrounded by your interests in the most literal way possible seems to be a trait of a few of the autistic men we talk about on this site.

You can see it in the old photos of Chris's room (pre-housefire). Not content with simply filling his shelves with old Sonic and Transformers shit, he also has to cover any blank bit of wall with a hundred of his own drawings scrawled on discoloured bits of A4. Chris sees no problem with this because he thinks his art is so awesome that everyone wants to look at it. These dudes get the chance to decorate a space according to their own personal tastes, and while most people would, say, look for curtains with a nature design because they like being out in nature, autistic men just plaster whatever random shit they like on every surface without even considering how it might look to other people.

Phil probably genuinely believes that everyone enjoys looking at road maps of Portland as much as he does, and he's so narcissistic and isolated from other people that he thinks his hastily scrawled kanji are indistinguishable from calligraphy painted with sumi ink by a master of the art.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This need to be surrounded by your interests in the most literal way possible seems to be a trait of a few of the autistic men we talk about on this site.

You can see it in the old photos of Chris's room (pre-housefire). Not content with simply filling his shelves with old Sonic and Transformers shit, he also has to cover any blank bit of wall with a hundred of his own drawings scrawled on discoloured bits of A4. Chris sees no problem with this because he thinks his art is so awesome that everyone wants to look at it. These dudes get the chance to decorate a space according to their own personal tastes, and while most people would, say, look for curtains with a nature design because they like being out in nature, autistic men just plaster whatever random shit they like on every surface without even considering how it might look to other people.

Phil probably genuinely believes that everyone enjoys looking at road maps of Portland as much as he does, and he's so narcissistic and isolated from other people that he thinks his hastily scrawled kanji are indistinguishable from calligraphy painted with sumi ink by a master of the art.
There's an entire ranking system for calligraphy (and other things like tea ceremonies, go, shogi, martial arts, archery, and flower arrangement) and Phil would be laughed out by even the most casual of novices. Hell, you don't even have to know these things to laugh at him, just look at us and others who see images of him and aren't aware of his lolcow status.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
There's an entire ranking system for calligraphy (and other things like tea ceremonies, go, shogi, martial arts, archery, and flower arrangement) and Phil would be laughed out by even the most casual of novices. Hell, you don't even have to know these things to laugh at him, just look at us and others who see images of him and aren't aware of his lolcow status.
"I'm a jukkyuu-grade student? Typical cishet transmisogyny. I bet this so-called "master calligrapher" who judged me is a white man in disguise, afraid of my Antifa girl power. Probably uses Kiwi Farms. He wouldn't last a second as an Antifa special forces operative."

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
The spud waits a week for his NYE post
View attachment 1085527
Nothing Phil. You will be doing nothing in the new year because you've done nothing your entire life. You're a failure.
Local man puts on three layers of black clothing to stand in the front yard of his apartment complex and take selfies.

Phil, you need another layer for your face, I can still make out your tard features.

pingas.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wish he'd stop it with this Antifa shit. Antifa isnt even that relevant anymore. And if hes this serious then he NEEDS to get balls back. Fuck it, the upcoming war in Iran will probably make him realize.

Maybe hes gonna claim to be Trump's Chosen again.

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wish he'd stop it with this Antifa shit. Antifa isnt even that relevant anymore. And if hes this serious then he NEEDS to get balls back. Fuck it, the upcoming war in Iran will probably make him realize.

Doubt it.

War isn’t set in stone at all, I’m not saying it won’t happen but I don’t know. Even if it did, he’s so entrenched in his Latinx shit that claiming to be Trump's Chosen would likely make him less appealing, especially when so much of the Left are pointing at Israel for wanting this attack.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Phil doesn’t understand the political climate any more than a sniffer dog understands the War on Drugs. His political beliefs are:
1. Uniforms are cool
2. Power makes his winky hard
3. FUCK U DAD.

What he gets is that Antifa fulfils these needs and they haven’t kicked him out yet. He doesn’t care about their relevance and won’t until he once again finds himself alone.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Phil doesn’t understand the political climate any more than a sniffer dog understands the War on Drugs. His political beliefs are:
1. Uniforms are cool
2. Power makes his winky hard
3. FUCK U DAD.

What he gets is that Antifa fulfils these needs and they haven’t kicked him out yet. He doesn’t care about their relevance and won’t until he once again finds himself alone.
Antifa is the kind of thing you can't really be kicked out of. In contrast with something like a neo-Nazi organisation, who will find you and kick your ass if you falsely claim to be a member of their ranks, Antifa is a bit like calling yourself a furry or an otaku. You can just declare that you are it as long as you demonstrate a surface interest in the topic, and a basic understanding of what it entails. And I mean a basic understanding. Basic enough that Phil can do it.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Antifa is the kind of thing you can't really be kicked out of. In contrast with something like a neo-Nazi organisation, who will find you and kick your ass if you falsely claim to be a member of their ranks, Antifa is a bit like calling yourself a furry or an otaku. You can just declare that you are it as long as you demonstrate a surface interest in the topic, and a basic understanding of what it entails. And I mean a basic understanding. Basic enough that Phil can do it.
You also shouldn’t be able to get kicked out of Occupy Wall Street and it should be very difficult to get kicked out of a hippy infoshop, but Phil managed it. If there’s a way to get kicked out of Antifa, I’m sure he’ll find it.