"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's okay Phil, I'm sure the Secret Pizza Society will still be open if it snows and you can hoof it down there in your dainty Antifa boots for your daily rations, It's not that far from your barracks, after all.
If you ever wonder what kind of people are leaving reviews on Google, it's people like Phil. That's how seriously you should take them.

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He likes the idea of being Vegan ever since he moved to Portland because it’s trendy with lefties there to be Vegan. Back when he lived in Philly he was obsessed with Kosher food and would bitch about places that didn’t have Kosher options on the menu every once in a while but very likely didn’t observe the laws at all. For him this is just another trendy label to collect so that he’s in with the hip Lefties online and might be able to overhear actual lefties having a talk about real stuff going on in the movement somewhere other than social media.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
You'd think that a super soldier would have a set of crampons in their antifa war chest. Non-slip spikes/studs are very easy to find, even in places that don't get much snow or ice. Phil could buy a couple of pairs for the price of one antifa t-shirt.
Hell he could just walk like someone who knows how to deal with winter in the area they live. Autistic waddling isn't good on ice.

Phil sort of droped off my RADAR due to...erm, inactivity? (his natural state)

Q : Is he still doing any of his Radical shemale cyclist identity or did that fall by the wayside because cycling is an actual activity.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Q : Is he still doing any of his Radical shemale cyclist identity or did that fall by the wayside because cycling is an actual activity.
Hell, we don't even know if the 'daughter bike' made the trip between his love shack with the Vodka Ogre Toren and his new subsidized pad or was just abandoned like his previous identities . I don't think he even rode the fucking thing once. Somehow he made it through childhood without learning to ride a bike. :story:

cowisnow

10,000 yard stare
kiwifarms.net
Hell, we don't even know if the 'daughter bike' made the trip between his love shack with the Vodka Ogre Toren and his new subsidized pad or was just abandoned like his previous identities . I don't think he even rode the fucking thing once. Somehow he made it through childhood without learning to ride a bike. :story:
I _may_ most likely be wrong, but I do recall seeing the bike in some of his more recent pictures in the new place. This guy doesn't dump ANYTHING. Remember it took him the better part of a couple years to move things out of a storage unit he had in California.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He’s dropped that and mostly dropped the trans bullshit, aside from occasionally referring to himself as a girl. He’s also keeping quiet about pretending to be a disabled Latinx rape victim. His main thing these days is being an Antifa super soldier, even though he is now so fat that his only use in battle would be to roll him down a hill on to the enemy.

He’s dropped that and mostly dropped the trans bullshit, aside from occasionally referring to himself as a girl. He’s also keeping quiet about pretending to be a disabled Latinx rape victim. His main thing these days is being an Antifa super soldier, even though he is now so fat that his only use in battle would be to roll him down a hill on to the enemy.
That gives me a horrifying vision of a fat phalanx maneuver where Phil ...eww, literally flanks the enemy with fat and envelops them in blubber folds
You will suffocate in a damp sweaty filth-musk and the last sound you hear would be a lard-muffled "REEEEEEEEEEEE"