"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.
Obviously Phil is one of those poseur "flexitarian" people who are vegan when they can get social capital for appearing to be compassionate towards animals, but not when it comes to actually eating. I'm no vegan but these vegan-but-not-all-the-time types really irk me; you're either vegan or you're not.
I like the gender identity microfad along those lines (has it past yet, or is it just going to build steam under the RADAR then blossom?) where someone isn't trans or anything anymore, but they re still somehow "queer" and want all the oppression points. I think Devi ever* and Zoe Quinn have both used variants on that in the last year or so.

you know
AFAB, femal presenting, her/she pronouns...genderqueer

*OK, in Tim's case, he's still pretty messed up identity wise. He kind of went Pete Burns and there ain't much coming back from that.SO I guess he has at least some case

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
you know
AFAB, femal presenting, her/she pronouns...genderqueer
Genderqueer is a fascinating term, because it didn't mean anything when it was coined, and now it means even less. It used to mean enby theythems whose hearts weren't in it enough to actually transition in any worthwhile capacity, and nowadays it literally just means a girl who likes tattoos and has short hair, or a guy who paints his nails and listens to girly pop music.

Calling yourself "genderqueer" or "genderfluid" is like a flat-pack personality, it's an identity for people who aren't interesting enough to have an identity.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Obviously Phil is one of those poseur "flexitarian" people who are vegan when they can get social capital for appearing to be compassionate towards animals, but not when it comes to actually eating. I'm no vegan but these vegan-but-not-all-the-time types really irk me; you're either vegan or you're not.
A vegan is someone who does not eat meat or animal products. If you eat meat or animal products, you are not a vegan. If you eat meat or animal products and claim to be a vegan, you are a fat, stupid, derpy-eyed liar.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
A vegan is someone who does not eat meat or animal products. If you eat meat or animal products, you are not a vegan. If you eat meat or animal products and claim to be a vegan, you are a fat, stupid, derpy-eyed liar.
Phil should have a serious go at veganism, maybe he'd shed some of that grand number of pounds he carries around on his Antifa patrols

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Phil should have a serious go at veganism, maybe he'd shed some of that grand number of pounds he carries around on his Antifa patrols
There are loads of fatties who say "im going vegan to lose weight" and then lose nothing because there's pleeeenty of cheap garbage that is vegan that will cause you to balloon if you eat it in large portions.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There are loads of fatties who say "im going vegan to lose weight" and then lose nothing because there's pleeeenty of cheap garbage that is vegan that will cause you to balloon if you eat it in large portions.
More than once I've seen people go vegan and balloon up by like 30 pounds because they tried to replace whatever they got out of eating meat with constantly eating shit like tempura fried vegetables and vegan versions of Chinese food and other shit that is loaded with fat and carbs and other shit that isn't good for you. Just replacing the meat in carb-laden dishes with tofu isn't going to make them any better for you.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil worried about snow on the streets and ice on the sidewalk? He's too rétarded to get a driver's license, so he doesn't drive, and he almost never leaves the AnTardfa Barracks, so no risk of slipping on ice.
Because he might slip and drop the artisan pizza toppings-down on the pavement while everyone points and laughs.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, as an Italian-American, Phil no doubt has strong opinions about the quality of pizza.
I love to imagine Phil walking into some family-owned pizza place, spotting his fellow Italian-American at the counter, momentarily forgetting he's supposed to be Latinx and going "EY LUIGI FIRE UP DEM OVENS ITS YA FAVOURITE CUSTOMER" in a full-on Italian accent

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, this is one of the few areas where I'm willing to give Phil the benefit of the doubt and assume he doesn't actually know what "vegan" means, he just knows it's a buzzword he's supposed to use because he sees other white liberal hipsters in Portland use it. Maybe he assumes it is a more "PC" term for vegetarian and can be used interchangeably. Maybe he assumes it means something along the lines of fancy, or artisanal, or hell even environmentally friendly. Maybe he thinks it's an actual brand name or something.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, this is one of the few areas where I'm willing to give Phil the benefit of the doubt and assume he doesn't actually know what "vegan" means, he just knows it's a buzzword he's supposed to use because he sees other white liberal hipsters in Portland use it. Maybe he assumes it is a more "PC" term for vegetarian and can be used interchangeably. Maybe he assumes it means something along the lines of fancy, or artisanal, or hell even environmentally friendly. Maybe he thinks it's an actual brand name or something.
I love how the bar is set so low for Phil that "giving him the benefit of the doubt" means he's just stupid instead of deceitful.