"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil worried about snow on the streets and ice on the sidewalk? He's too rétarded to get a driver's license, so he doesn't drive, and he almost never leaves the AnTardfa Barracks, so no risk of slipping on ice.
Because he might slip and drop the artisan pizza toppings-down on the pavement while everyone points and laughs.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, as an Italian-American, Phil no doubt has strong opinions about the quality of pizza.
I love to imagine Phil walking into some family-owned pizza place, spotting his fellow Italian-American at the counter, momentarily forgetting he's supposed to be Latinx and going "EY LUIGI FIRE UP DEM OVENS ITS YA FAVOURITE CUSTOMER" in a full-on Italian accent

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, this is one of the few areas where I'm willing to give Phil the benefit of the doubt and assume he doesn't actually know what "vegan" means, he just knows it's a buzzword he's supposed to use because he sees other white liberal hipsters in Portland use it. Maybe he assumes it is a more "PC" term for vegetarian and can be used interchangeably. Maybe he assumes it means something along the lines of fancy, or artisanal, or hell even environmentally friendly. Maybe he thinks it's an actual brand name or something.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, this is one of the few areas where I'm willing to give Phil the benefit of the doubt and assume he doesn't actually know what "vegan" means, he just knows it's a buzzword he's supposed to use because he sees other white liberal hipsters in Portland use it. Maybe he assumes it is a more "PC" term for vegetarian and can be used interchangeably. Maybe he assumes it means something along the lines of fancy, or artisanal, or hell even environmentally friendly. Maybe he thinks it's an actual brand name or something.
I love how the bar is set so low for Phil that "giving him the benefit of the doubt" means he's just stupid instead of deceitful.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes. It's cheaper to make your own pie than to buy an artisan pizza.
And if you make your own it will be better than an "artisan" pizza, whether you make it like a normal pizza or actually make an artisan style pizza with fancy ass shit like basil pesto and marinated artichoke hearts and mesquite chicken.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil worried about snow on the streets and ice on the sidewalk? He's too rétarded to get a driver's license, so he doesn't drive, and he almost never leaves the AnTardfa Barracks, so no risk of slipping on ice.
And he's too exceptional to use ice grips.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
going "EY LUIGI FIRE UP DEM OVENS ITS YA FAVOURITE CUSTOMER" in a full-on Italian accent
If Phil embraced Italian heritage, he'd still manage to be all poser-ish about it - he'd probably be like a cartoon stereotype: uses Google Translate Italian, and uses Italian fascist symbols thinking they're anti-fascist. Oh yeah, and his diet would be nothing but American takes on Italian food (lasagne, pizza, etc).

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Phil embraced Italian heritage, he'd still manage to be all poser-ish about it - he'd probably be like a cartoon stereotype: uses Google Translate Italian, and uses Italian fascist symbols thinking they're anti-fascist. Oh yeah, and his diet would be nothing but American takes on Italian food (lasagne, pizza, etc).
So the same as he is now.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
This need to be surrounded by your interests in the most literal way possible seems to be a trait of a few of the autistic men we talk about on this site.

You can see it in the old photos of Chris's room (pre-housefire). Not content with simply filling his shelves with old Sonic and Transformers shit, he also has to cover any blank bit of wall with a hundred of his own drawings scrawled on discoloured bits of A4. Chris sees no problem with this because he thinks his art is so awesome that everyone wants to look at it. These dudes get the chance to decorate a space according to their own personal tastes, and while most people would, say, look for curtains with a nature design because they like being out in nature, autistic men just plaster whatever random shit they like on every surface without even considering how it might look to other people.

Phil probably genuinely believes that everyone enjoys looking at road maps of Portland as much as he does, and he's so narcissistic and isolated from other people that he thinks his hastily scrawled kanji are indistinguishable from calligraphy painted with sumi ink by a master of the art.
TBH I see no difference between the scribbles of an autistic yank and the scribbles of an autistic nipper.

Dude is straight up wearing a burka at this point.
Does this bomb make me look fat?

He says he is vegan, but has posted reviews an pictures of moderately expensive looking non vegan (or vegetarian) food such as a seafood filled pasta.
As vegan as he is female.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
"Ayyy, bappadaboopie. It's me, Donatella Bianca Vincenza Delici, da Antifa mafioso. I'm-a just enjoying a pizza vegetariano and protectin' myself from da cyber-terrorismo organizzato di Kiwi Farms. Dose guys is real slimeballs. 161 for life!"