"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
going "EY LUIGI FIRE UP DEM OVENS ITS YA FAVOURITE CUSTOMER" in a full-on Italian accent
If Phil embraced Italian heritage, he'd still manage to be all poser-ish about it - he'd probably be like a cartoon stereotype: uses Google Translate Italian, and uses Italian fascist symbols thinking they're anti-fascist. Oh yeah, and his diet would be nothing but American takes on Italian food (lasagne, pizza, etc).

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Phil embraced Italian heritage, he'd still manage to be all poser-ish about it - he'd probably be like a cartoon stereotype: uses Google Translate Italian, and uses Italian fascist symbols thinking they're anti-fascist. Oh yeah, and his diet would be nothing but American takes on Italian food (lasagne, pizza, etc).
So the same as he is now.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
This need to be surrounded by your interests in the most literal way possible seems to be a trait of a few of the autistic men we talk about on this site.

You can see it in the old photos of Chris's room (pre-housefire). Not content with simply filling his shelves with old Sonic and Transformers shit, he also has to cover any blank bit of wall with a hundred of his own drawings scrawled on discoloured bits of A4. Chris sees no problem with this because he thinks his art is so awesome that everyone wants to look at it. These dudes get the chance to decorate a space according to their own personal tastes, and while most people would, say, look for curtains with a nature design because they like being out in nature, autistic men just plaster whatever random shit they like on every surface without even considering how it might look to other people.

Phil probably genuinely believes that everyone enjoys looking at road maps of Portland as much as he does, and he's so narcissistic and isolated from other people that he thinks his hastily scrawled kanji are indistinguishable from calligraphy painted with sumi ink by a master of the art.

TBH I see no difference between the scribbles of an autistic yank and the scribbles of an autistic nipper.

Dude is straight up wearing a burka at this point.

Does this bomb make me look fat?

He says he is vegan, but has posted reviews an pictures of moderately expensive looking non vegan (or vegetarian) food such as a seafood filled pasta.

As vegan as he is female.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net

"Ayyy, bappadaboopie. It's me, Donatella Bianca Vincenza Delici, da Antifa mafioso. I'm-a just enjoying a pizza vegetariano and protectin' myself from da cyber-terrorismo organizzato di Kiwi Farms. Dose guys is real slimeballs. 161 for life!"

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the only thing that gets less attention than phils made up adventures is his begging.

Since he's really not connected to anyone (esp since slingblade daddy left him) Do we move him back to OG lolcows? He's not part of the LGBT since he's a white male.

What say you kiwis? Put this wash up back into the pit again reminding him, he's less important than Chris Sempai?

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the only thing that gets less attention than phils made up adventures is his begging.

Since he's really not connected to anyone (esp since slingblade daddy left him) Do we move him back to OG lolcows? He's not part of the LGBT since he's a white male.

What say you kiwis? Put this wash up back into the pit again reminding him, he's less important than Chris Sempai?
I agree, and to add I think most of the rat king is intellectually absolutely superior to him (even if that does not mean anything really), that makes him even less connecte to this group.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net

I said this last month.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
He also brought us Terra and was strongly linked to Greta and Nina.

Speaking of, we don’t seem to have heard much from them re Phil. Do you think Greta and Nina formally BTFO’d him?

Everyone in the whole world formally BTFO'd him. Starting with his mother when she drank while pregnant with him, and ending with the bacterial infection that will eventually kill him. His whole life is just a non-stop BTFO.

cowisnow

kiwifarms.net
Remember when he pretended to be a Jew. His "Isabel Rosa Araujo" account still exists, but hasn't been updated. He still remains very much a member of the Rat King.

1579275647581.png 1579275763263.png1579275791390.png