Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1104776
Yes Phil, I'm sure this will fix the body mutilation, cheap tattoos, and a lifetime of poor decisions.
View attachment 1104777
Someone actually responds.
View attachment 1104779
Well the artisan pizza diet isn't doing anything.
Of all the things wrong with his appearance, many of them self-inflicted, it's very curious that Phil seems to be so insecure about his fatness. I would have thought he'd embrace the fat-positive "healthy at all sizes" lifestyle of denial that most of these LGBTQWERTYUIOP+~)%$&) people take on because it's easier than diet and exercise.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all the things wrong with his appearance, many of them self-inflicted, it's very curious that Phil seems to be so insecure about his fatness. I would have thought he'd embrace the fat-positive "healthy at all sizes" lifestyle of denial that most of these LGBTQWERTYUIOP+~)%$&) people take on because it's easier than diet and exercise.
I’m going to advance a hypothesis. Most of Phil’s identity is a lie. We know he’s a white male tard with a mental age of 13. He pretends to be a female Latinx urban warrior. His weight is a constant reminder of the reality. He can pretend he passes as Latinx and female, he can’t pretend he has a 30-inch waist.

I think he’s very uncomfortable with the truth about himself, and he lies to escape being a low-IQ autistic failure as much as he does for asspats.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1104776
Yes Phil, I'm sure this will fix the body mutilation, cheap tattoos, and a lifetime of poor decisions.
View attachment 1104777
View attachment 1104779
Translation: he ran out of money for food and he knows he won’t be able to get any from e-begging so he wants to convince himself that his starvation is his own choice. As soon as he gets food stamps back, he’ll b back to his regular diet of fancy artisan pizzas.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Translation: he ran out of money for food and he knows he won’t be able to get any from e-begging so he wants to convince himself that his starvation is his own choice. As soon as he gets food stamps back, he’ll b back to his regular diet of fancy artisan pizzas.
How many years has Phil been on welfare and yet he still hasn't figured out how to budget so he can afford both mall ninja shit and pizza, despite the fact that he could comfortably do both because he receives several hundred dollars a month.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many years has Phil been on welfare and yet he still hasn't figured out how to budget so he can afford both mall ninja shit and pizza, despite the fact that he could comfortably do both because he receives several hundred dollars a month.
If he learned from his mistakes, he wouldn’t be a lolcow. He has poor impulse control. He convinces himself that he needs these things NOW NOW NOW and the future is for someone else to worry about. I’ve often thought you could bankrupt Phil if you just came up with a line of merchandise in line with his current obsessions and kept adding to it.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the only thing that gets less attention than phils made up adventures is his begging.

Since he's really not connected to anyone (esp since slingblade daddy left him) Do we move him back to OG lolcows? He's not part of the LGBT since he's a white male.

What say you kiwis? Put this wash up back into the pit again reminding him, he's less important than Chris Sempai?
Phil belongs in the Rat King. Of course he does. Just look at those rat teeth of his.

View attachment 1104776
View attachment 1104777
View attachment 1104779
Remember Phil, water fasting means drinking WATER. You know, that clear wet stuff that comes out of the tap? Water is not carbonated sugary drinks. Just because soda has water in it DOES NOT mean it's the same as water.

Also, "Phil" and "fast" do not belong in the same breath together. Phil isn't fast in any context of the word, nor will he be able to fast. He'll figure out some way to stuff his porker pie hole.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Remember Phil, water fasting means drinking WATER. You know, that clear wet stuff that comes out of the tap? Water is not carbonated sugary drinks. Just because soda has water in it DOES NOT mean it's the same as water.
Given Phil's lifestyle, I'm surprised he isn't drunk every night. He already lives surrounded by his own filth, is completely oblivious to everything that happens, has an overhanging gut, a generally dishevelled appearance, and tries his best to convince everyone that he has his life together despite it being extremely obvious that he doesn't. He's basically an alcoholic without the alcohol.