"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the only thing that gets less attention than phils made up adventures is his begging.

Since he's really not connected to anyone (esp since slingblade daddy left him) Do we move him back to OG lolcows? He's not part of the LGBT since he's a white male.

What say you kiwis? Put this wash up back into the pit again reminding him, he's less important than Chris Sempai?

Rokko

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the only thing that gets less attention than phils made up adventures is his begging.

Since he's really not connected to anyone (esp since slingblade daddy left him) Do we move him back to OG lolcows? He's not part of the LGBT since he's a white male.

What say you kiwis? Put this wash up back into the pit again reminding him, he's less important than Chris Sempai?
I agree, and to add I think most of the rat king is intellectually absolutely superior to him (even if that does not mean anything really), that makes him even less connecte to this group.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net

I said this last month.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
He also brought us Terra and was strongly linked to Greta and Nina.

Speaking of, we don’t seem to have heard much from them re Phil. Do you think Greta and Nina formally BTFO’d him?
Everyone in the whole world formally BTFO'd him. Starting with his mother when she drank while pregnant with him, and ending with the bacterial infection that will eventually kill him. His whole life is just a non-stop BTFO.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1104776
Yes Phil, I'm sure this will fix the body mutilation, cheap tattoos, and a lifetime of poor decisions.
View attachment 1104777
Someone actually responds.
View attachment 1104779
Well the artisan pizza diet isn't doing anything.
Of all the things wrong with his appearance, many of them self-inflicted, it's very curious that Phil seems to be so insecure about his fatness. I would have thought he'd embrace the fat-positive "healthy at all sizes" lifestyle of denial that most of these LGBTQWERTYUIOP+~)%$&) people take on because it's easier than diet and exercise.