"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Of all the things wrong with his appearance, many of them self-inflicted, it's very curious that Phil seems to be so insecure about his fatness. I would have thought he'd embrace the fat-positive "healthy at all sizes" lifestyle of denial that most of these LGBTQWERTYUIOP+~)%$&) people take on because it's easier than diet and exercise.
Because being fat isn't "cool," despite what the HAES people may say. Phil only really cares about image. Yeah I think he does hate himself and what he grew up with. I'd be pretty pissed off too if I had to live his life. Most people would. But rather than try and change it, Phil just throws a temper tantrum like a spoiled child. He's really too dumb to improve his life. Look at all of his lies; he's trying to present an image of what he thinks is cool and edgy, and being fat isn't a part of that.

Given Phil's lifestyle, I'm surprised he isn't drunk every night. He already lives surrounded by his own filth, is completely oblivious to everything that happens, has an overhanging gut, a generally dishevelled appearance, and tries his best to convince everyone that he has his life together despite it being extremely obvious that he doesn't. He's basically an alcoholic without the alcohol.
Alcohol is probably too adult for him, which to be honest, is a good thing because if he was an alcoholic he'd piss his money away even faster than he does now, and he'd probably die a lot sooner. Thankfully Phil isn't into alcohol or drugs. He really does have the tastes of a 12 year old boy; he wants to eat pizza and drink lots of soda, and probably watch anime while doing it. Beer would be too "icky" for his tastes.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Because being fat isn't "cool," despite what the HAES people may say. Phil only really cares about image. Yeah I think he does hate himself and what he grew up with. I'd be pretty pissed off too if I had to live his life. Most people would. But rather than try and change it, Phil just throws a temper tantrum like a spoiled child. He's really too dumb to improve his life. Look at all of his lies; he's trying to present an image of what he thinks is cool and edgy, and being fat isn't a part of that.

Alcohol is probably too adult for him, which to be honest, is a good thing because if he was an alcoholic he'd piss his money away even faster than he does now, and he'd probably die a lot sooner. Thankfully Phil isn't into alcohol or drugs. He really does have the tastes of a 12 year old boy; he wants to eat pizza and drink lots of soda, and probably watch anime while doing it. Beer would be too "icky" for his tastes.
Beer sure, but I could see Phil enjoying a Smirnoff Ice or one of those fruity alcopops that are closer to soda than alcohol. And I know he has zero impulse control, so I can see him enjoying one more, and then another, and then another, and then another, and then stumbling around the apartment trying not to puke on his tacticool bulletproof vest.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beer sure, but I could see Phil enjoying a Smirnoff Ice or one of those fruity alcopops that are closer to soda than alcohol. And I know he has zero impulse control, so I can see him enjoying one more, and then another, and then another, and then another, and then stumbling around the apartment trying not to puke on his tacticool bulletproof vest.
There was an occasion with Slingblade when he got “wasted” on rosé. How much rosé was not specified, but I’d suggest one glass.

cowisnow

10,000 yard stare
kiwifarms.net

He buys Mike's Hard Lemonade because he thinks it's for "hard" supa-soldiers like himself.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was an occasion with Slingblade when he got “wasted” on rosé. How much rosé was not specified, but I’d suggest one glass.
I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember Slingblade (or even Phil himself) confirming it was actually one glass of alcohol that had Phil acting like a crazy drunk. Whether he was actually drunk or just playing it up because he felt a little buzz from the alcohol is debatable. Both are entirely believable, and the experience for Slingblade must've been hellish. No wonder he never shared his vodka again.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember Slingblade (or even Phil himself) confirming it was actually one glass of alcohol that had Phil acting like a crazy drunk. Whether he was actually drunk or just playing it up because he felt a little buzz from the alcohol is debatable. Both are entirely believable, and the experience for Slingblade must've been hellish. No wonder he never shared his vodka again.
Reminds me of when me and my friends would go drinking in the park. Someone would get the beer or cider, we'd have two cans each, catch a mild buzz but then just constantly keep reaffirming to eachother that we were super drunk because we thought it made us look like cool adults who get drunk. Literally like "aw, mate, I'm so fucking drunk me" "yeah, me too, I'm pissed as fuck me".

Of course, we were nerdy 14-year-olds and Phil is 35.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
Of all the things wrong with his appearance, many of them self-inflicted, it's very curious that Phil seems to be so insecure about his fatness. I would have thought he'd embrace the fat-positive "healthy at all sizes" lifestyle of denial that most of these LGBTQWERTYUIOP+~)%$&) people take on because it's easier than diet and exercise.
You can lie to other people about how you think fat is beautiful, but ultimately you can’t lie to yourself.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Wow it took phil this long to get on the fasting bandwagon? Hopefully he's subscribed to Dr. Berg and will start spouting loads of anti-vaxx crap and dumb homeopathic shit.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow it took phil this long to get on the fasting bandwagon? Hopefully he's subscribed to Dr. Berg and will start spouting loads of anti-vaxx crap and dumb homeopathic shit.
Phil is a true blooded latinx, just our horrid euro sneezes wiped out most of his and Liz Warrens tribe. I hope he has had his shots and doesn't anti vax, it was a horrible genocide for his people.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of when me and my friends would go drinking in the park. Someone would get the beer or cider, we'd have two cans each, catch a mild buzz but then just constantly keep reaffirming to eachother that we were super drunk because we thought it made us look like cool adults who get drunk. Literally like "aw, mate, I'm so fucking drunk me" "yeah, me too, I'm pissed as fuck me".

Of course, we were nerdy 14-year-olds and Phil is 35.
Didn't Phil like to hang out (read: sleep on the back step) at Cider Riot before it closed?

Not that he could afford to drink there, unless someone took pity on the Grime Minister of Antifa and bought him a pint, I guess...

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given Phil's lifestyle, I'm surprised he isn't drunk every night. He already lives surrounded by his own filth, is completely oblivious to everything that happens, has an overhanging gut, a generally dishevelled appearance, and tries his best to convince everyone that he has his life together despite it being extremely obvious that he doesn't. He's basically an alcoholic without the alcohol.
Phil likes to occasionally brag about things like doing drugs or boozing it up, because he thinks it makes him look like an adult. But when it comes to reality he's very inexperienced with it. Kind of like when he would brag about being a sex worker or into BDSM. He wants to be taken seriously and have people think he's a big boy, but the reality is he's basically a 13 year old stuck in a bloated 35 year old body. Everything he talks up are the things junior high boys think are cool. Its hilariously pathetic.

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
To be fair this is a slingblade 'glass of vodka', so I can fully imagine it to be a pint of gut rot with a vague hint of coke for colour

• Agree
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This pizza is great! I'm antifa, by the way.

Totally recommend this pizza place. Did I tell you I'm antifa?

Does he ever say anything that doesn't have an antifa reference in it? He sounds like a kid that learnt a new swear word, saying it all the time for maximum attention, not realising it makes him look annoying and dumb. The pizza places probably don't enjoy being publicly branded as antifa's favourite, either.