"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This pizza is great! I'm antifa, by the way.

Totally recommend this pizza place. Did I tell you I'm antifa?

Does he ever say anything that doesn't have an antifa reference in it? He sounds like a kid that learnt a new swear word, saying it all the time for maximum attention, not realising it makes him look annoying and dumb. The pizza places probably don't enjoy being publicly branded as antifa's favourite, either.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This pizza is great! I'm antifa, by the way.

Totally recommend this pizza place. Did I tell you I'm antifa?

Does he ever say anything that doesn't have an antifa reference in it? He sounds like a kid that learnt a new swear word, saying it all the time for maximum attention, not realising it makes him look annoying and dumb. The pizza places probably don't enjoy being publicly branded as antifa's favourite, either.
But how else will people know he’s Antifa? It’s not like they’d see him at protests.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I love how he can't even do something as simple as say he likes a local pizza place without somehow making it about Antifa. He literally has nothing else about him.

Well, I can't fault him for going on a hike, but I can fault him for doing it in a bulletproof vest with a thermal jacket and some kind of makeshift burqa. How is he not boiling alive with all that shit on?

God, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Phil's therapist sessions. I bet he bores the poor therapist senseless with all his 161 tough-talking.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Maybe you'd have money for stuff Phil if you didn't insist on buying hipster vegan pizza. Here's the prices of the only vegan pizzas at the places he reviewed.
Baby doll pizza
View attachment 1111704
Atlas
View attachment 1111706
Twenty-five dang diddly dollars. Goodness.

That's $52 of Philip's money spunked away on, let's be real, three meals at most for a man of Phil's size. Impoverished Antifa supersoldier my fat ass; Phil lives in luxury. That $50 he's hoping to receive as a donation will pay for precisely one pizza and a spare set of keys. There's also the outside possibility that he splits the cost of his artisan pizzas with his Antifa "comrades" but we've seen precisely zero proof that these people even exist. He probably splits the cost with his reindeer plush.

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Twenty-five dang diddly dollars. Goodness.

That's $52 of Philip's money spunked away on, let's be real, three meals at most for a man of Phil's size. Impoverished Antifa supersoldier my fat ass; Phil lives in luxury. That $50 he's hoping to receive as a donation will pay for precisely one pizza and a spare set of keys. There's also the outside possibility that he splits the cost of his artisan pizzas with his Antifa "comrades" but we've seen precisely zero proof that these people even exist. He probably splits the cost with his reindeer plush.
I had keys cut the other day and it costed $5 and that was overpriced because it was from one of those self serve automated machines. If you take to a hardware store and have a clerk cut one it's $3.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
I had keys cut the other day and it costed $5 and that was overpriced because it was from one of those self serve automated machines. If you take to a hardware store and have a clerk cut one it's $3.
Ya got me, I've never had keys cut and I have no idea how much it costs. I assumed it was way more than that.

Still, that means Phil is begging for $3. Phil doesn't have $3. Reach for the sky, eh?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I can't fault him for going on a hike, but I can fault him for doing it in a bulletproof vest with a thermal jacket and some kind of makeshift burqa. How is he not boiling alive with all that shit on?

God, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Phil's therapist sessions. I bet he bores the poor therapist senseless with all his 161 tough-talking.
I love how inept he is at just existing. I know autism fucks your social cues up, but how can you get to your mid-thirties and think, “This Antifa crap is appropriate for hiking?” I feel sorry for the therapist, having to smell him post-exercise.

He’s like a cartoon character, his mall ninja gear is part of his design and he has to wear it all the time.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I love how inept he is at just existing. I know autism fucks your social cues up, but how can you get to your mid-thirties and think, “This Antifa crap is appropriate for hiking?” I feel sorry for the therapist, having to smell him post-exercise.

He’s like a cartoon character, his mall ninja gear is part of his design and he has to wear it all the time.
I can't believe I'm saying this but, look how new and neatly kept Phil's Antifa uniform is. The buttons are bright and shiny and the patches and black show no sign of fading. A real supersoldier's uniform would be well worn and have some tears and tatters.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
If he weren't such a mong, he could easily get a totally free checking account; there are literally thousands of options. The only reason anyone should pay a fee for a checking account is if they're a loser like Phil who can't manage their money or a multimillionaire with complex financial needs.

Also, real anarchists don't use capitalist banks, and instead use member-owned credit unions. Or stuff their money in the mattress. Or refuse to use government-backed currency. Or strip naked and go full hunter-gatherer in the woods.

House key are pretty basic however modern car keys are a whole different thing when it comes to cost.
Lol like Phil will ever be able to afford a car.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
If he weren't such a mong, he could easily get a totally free checking account; there are literally thousands of options. The only reason anyone should pay a fee for a checking account is if they're a loser like Phil who can't manage their money or a multimillionaire with complex financial needs.

Also, real anarchists don't use capitalist banks, and instead use member-owned credit unions. Or stuff their money in the mattress. Or refuse to use government-backed currency. Or strip naked and go full hunter-gatherer in the woods.

Lol like Phil will ever be able to afford a car.
Wait? what? Antifa doesn't have a credit union?