"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Anyone been checking the obits? Maybe all of the cheese finally coagulated in his veins. Would his neighbors even register a change in smell from the norm?
Problem is that obituaries tend to be written by the loved ones of the deceased, and Phil has no one to write one for him.

You could try to check local Portland records or see if anything happened at his place, but IIRC, we don't even know where he lives now. By the time he moved out of his previous apartment, he became so boring that nobody took time to find out where he went.

I don't think he's dead, I think he's just keeping his head down more than usual. Either his Antifa buddies are tard wrangling him, or he's trying to play some dumb autistic version of 4D chess by staying quiet now that his subforum is gone, and hope the Farms will do something to give him attention and he can use for pity.

Or maybe he's finally learned to stop feeding the trolls and is being extra careful now that the ADF subforum is gone. Even TJ "Cowlick" Church eventually learned to stop feeding the trolls.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Problem is that obituaries tend to be written by the loved ones of the deceased, and Phil has no one to write one for him.

You could try to check local Portland records or see if anything happened at his place, but IIRC, we don't even know where he lives now. By the time he moved out of his previous apartment, he became so boring that nobody took time to find out where he went.

I don't think he's dead, I think he's just keeping his head down more than usual. Either his Antifa buddies are tard wrangling him, or he's trying to play some dumb autistic version of 4D chess by staying quiet now that his subforum is gone, and hope the Farms will do something to give him attention and he can use for pity.

Or maybe he's finally learned to stop feeding the trolls and is being extra careful now that the ADF subforum is gone. Even TJ "Cowlick" Church eventually learned to stop feeding the trolls.
It's possible that TJ learned to stop feeding the trolls. However, I think it's more likely that he either forgot his login, or finally managed to disable notifications, which he said several times were what prompted him to return.

My money, however, is on him either having serious health issues, or his internet being lumberjacked.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Phil dead? Or is he just cowering in the AnTardfa Barracks because everyone and everything terrifies him? Because he's being boring.
Yeah, no doubt.

This is why he lost his forum. He's not a good tard cum producing cow any longer, and he's just about due to be put out to pasture. That or sold to the knacker's yard to be turned into (commercial grade) dogfood.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does he like this word "supersoldier" so much? Just "new vegans" would have been fine and not made him sound like a complete dipshit but he had to put his own autistic spin on an otherwise normal sentence.
It’s his entire identity and therefore his only means of self-validation. A couple of years ago he’d be throwing in how trans-friendly it was.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Haha, Phil will probably be one of those lolcows who actually dies on us, though we wouldn't find out until someone finds his obituary long after the fact. He's so socially isolated that it would probably be several days before anyone even realizes he's dead, and even then it will probably be his landlord (or tard wrangler) finding out because there's an even worse than usual smell wafting out of his apartment. I doubt his family will even know before us. Then again both his mother and brother are exceptional, and I doubt Angelo actually cares anymore.

If Phil's wannabe antifa friend or friends are tard wrangling him and keeping him off social media, then that's actually a better fate than I would have expected. All things considered, Phil tends to wear out his welcome quite quickly and he is incredibly stubborn. If anyone in his social circle cares enough to keep him from embarassing himself, then that's actually far more help than he's received from another human being in years. Good for them. I can only wonder how long the white knight will be able to keep Phil under control. I've often said he'd be a lot happier if he were just another weeb without the social media and identity politics.

Of course when they inevitably grow tired of his bullshit, I'm sure they can just take him to the firing range again and "accidentally" shoot him in the back. Or you know just drive out and leave him in the middle of the wilderness.

Who am I kidding, Phil probably just forgot his password again, didn't he?

He'll start getting active in late August leading into the election.
If he remembers. Truth be told, I would fully expect some political sperging from him... but Phil is actually very cautious about expressing any opinion at all until he knows what the views of the Portland wannabe antifa kids hold. With all the Democratic candidates I'm sure Phil doesn't know if he's supposed to support Bernie or Biden or Warren or Tulsi or Yang or Buttigieg. You'd think he'd support Bernie, but until the people Phil follows consolidate around one candidate or another Phil will probably keep his mouth shut.

Why does he like this word "supersoldier" so much? Just "new vegans" would have been fine and not made him sound like a complete dipshit but he had to put his own autistic spin on an otherwise normal sentence.
It's an autism thing. Both Phil and Chris have a strong tendency to repeat certain terms or phrases that they really like, but which make little sense to anyone else and often have no real relevance to the conversation. Like yeah, being vegan makes sense in context. But being a "supersoldier" really doesn't. Yet in Phil's mind being a "supersoldier" means embodying all of the liberal stereotypes; being a feminist, being trans, being vegan, riding bicycles. It's just a meaningless term and has nothing to do with combat or anything.

On the bright side it makes Phil fairly easy to follow whenever he tries to create a "new" and "anonymous" account. He simply can't resist throwing in those neologisms.

It’s his entire identity and therefore his only means of self-validation. A couple of years ago he’d be throwing in how trans-friendly it was.
Except at least that would make a little more sense. Oh its still stupid as hell, but saying something is "trans-friendly" is at least something a reasonable person would probably associate with a liberal business and its something a lot of SJWs actually care about and use in conversation. Writing a review where you rant about supersoldiers just makes you seem like an autistic weirdo.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone been checking the obits? Maybe all of the cheese finally coagulated in his veins. Would his neighbors even register a change in smell from the norm?
Who would write it? Phil doesn't have any friends or family or anyone else who would give enough of a shit about him to write an obit.

Phil longs to feel like a badass because he's been nothing but a weakling little bitch his whole life. It's why he ramps up the militant tough guy act online to 11. He wants people to take him seriously as some sort of Che Guevara-esque freedom fighter. But because of his Autism, he doesn't understand that everyone sees through his posturing and just see him as the sad, pathetic, try-hard clown that he is.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Who would write it? Phil doesn't have any friends or family or anyone else who would give enough of a shit about him to write an obit.
Toren would probably do it. "Philip Vincent 'Isabel' 'Rosa' 'Araujo' Haskins-Delici, 198X-whatever year it is now. Loaned me vodka money when I needed it. Now he's dead, I don't have to pay him back. Always smelled kinda weird."

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Toren would probably do it. "Philip Vincent 'Isabel' 'Rosa' 'Araujo' Haskins-Delici, 198X-whatever year it is now. Loaned me vodka money when I needed it. Now he's dead, I don't have to pay him back. Always smelled kinda weird."
Oh Toren is absolutely going to rip into Phil once he's gone, assuming he isn't already, because Toren understands that to keep his social status amongst the rat king he needs to put down someone else, and I'm sure he's got plenty of dirt on Phil. If Phil can't talk back or defend himself then so much the better. Of course all of this depends on Phil dying in the next few years. If Phil dies long after that then he will no longer be relevant to Toren or the other wannabe antifa posers. Hell there's a chance Phil will actually outlive Toren.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Toren is absolutely going to rip into Phil once he's gone, assuming he isn't already, because Toren understands that to keep his social status amongst the rat king he needs to put down someone else, and I'm sure he's got plenty of dirt on Phil. If Phil can't talk back or defend himself then so much the better. Of course all of this depends on Phil dying in the next few years. If Phil dies long after that then he will no longer be relevant to Toren or the other wannabe antifa posers. Hell there's a chance Phil will actually outlive Toren.
I reckon it’ll be the opposite. They were soulmates, so totally in love and if they hadn’t been torn apart by cruel fate and cyberstalking they’d be together even now and not a day goes past when (donate pls)

Reactions: Mogambo

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
New Google reviews. I'm not too familiar with Australatina but could he be using the reviews to create a fictional Antifa Portland?
View attachment 1162341View attachment 1162342
Phil's imagination at work. Sits around thinking about a hypothetical version of the real city he lives in where it's so teeming with violent fascists that it's escalated into full-on civil war.

I'd love to know what goes on in the Social Justice Action Center.