"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree, he looks very much like a deer all the time.

A deer perpetually in headlights, that is.
He reminds me of a startled cow. Scared, yes, but with no idea of what’s going on or what to do.

I honestly think that’s a major reason for his rebellion. Behind all the bravado, he knows he’s a scared little boy who has absolutely no idea how any of this works, and has no hope of fitting into adult society.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
We bitch because you are a fat lazy tard that refuses to get a job Philth.
B86C7EF4-11C0-4757-9A11-41BAAEB7414C.jpeg
Hell, you couldn’t even do your part and the antitards booted you.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are all redeeming features. The people who died in the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward weren't people. They were running dogs of the bourgeoisie.

(Sadly, this is what tankies and Maoists actually believe.)
But Phil is a running dog of the bourgeoisie. He spends all his money on unnecessary material goods and lives off the fruits of other people’s labours. You’ve only got to look at the guy - you don’t get that fat off the necessities alone.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We bitch because you are a fat lazy tard that refuses to get a job Philth.
View attachment 1666720
Hell, you couldn’t even do your part and the antitards booted you.

Except the police and military actually provide vital services that most people in America actually want. It's only a handful of really retarded morons who actually want to defend them. Even the celebrities who were tweeting "defund the police" in late spring were calling the police for help the second rioters and looters had moved on from burning their own communities to "attempting to peacefully protest" in the rich communities.

Also, I don't ever recall anyone here actually complaining that Philthy gets Obamacare and subsidized housing for retards. I think the closest anyone has gotten is complaining that it was being wasted on someone as worthless and undeserving as Phil instead of going to someone who is more in need.

People are in prison because they broke the law.

People are in student debt because they took on loans to pay for college, then either dropped out or got worthless degrees in unmarketable fields, like Critical Gender Theory, Women's History, and Feminist Studies.

The banks got bailed out because the world needs banks, even in Communist countries.

Phil is a retarded child trapped in a 300lb man's body, and he has no fucking clue how real life works.

Sounds like Phil's finally going into a group home.
View attachment 1669035

Or maybe he fucked up with his housing and he's going to be living in homeless shelters again. See, it's a funny joke because even when Phil was "houseless" he never actually stayed in homeless shelters or on the streets. He just mooched couches to surf on or rented motel rooms. Still, a homeless shelter would be a much bigger "Ain't-ifa Barracks" than the one he has.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil only wants to defund the police and military because he thinks he can step into the breach and finally fulfil his fantasy of being a uniformed thug who gets respect .

Little does he realise that the first time he tries to arrest someone, he’s getting the shit beaten out of him with an iron bar, then pushed down a hill, blubbering helplessly as he rolls. Not what you normally expect when pulling an old lady over for driving too slowly, but Phil is honestly that pathetic.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Or maybe he fucked up with his housing and he's going to be living in homeless shelters again. See, it's a funny joke because even when Phil was "houseless" he never actually stayed in homeless shelters or on the streets. He just mooched couches to surf on or rented motel rooms.

He certainly wasn't starving during that time. The fat fuck managed to pack on another 50 pounds or so during his "houseless" period, eating entire blocks of cheese and Mexican food every day.