"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
They have a website that explains and I quote "if you are an alt-right person who has denounced their ways, send us an email with this as good faith and be prepared to answer a few follow up questions". Comically enough, this is in the deep South East united states!
I'm tempted to email them and see how far I can fuck around with them.
That's one of the wonderful things about Antifa: they are highly skilled at making themselves look like a bunch of retarded bumble-fucks. And they do it all on their own volition.
Yeah. If these are supersoldiers I wonder what their regular infantry looks like.

Caddchef

Grade - F Destruction
Yeah. If these are supersoldiers I wonder what their regular infantry looks like.
CrippleFight15.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
New Facebook profile. Complete with blocked out tard eyes.
View attachment 1845283
So the problem here, Watson, is that he has to put the censorship box at an angle to cover both eyes, which indicates to any astute viewer that they are looking at someone with FAS eyes, one of Phil’s most distinctive facial features. We can also see that they are close together relative to the rest of his head, indicating that we are looking at a big fat fucking bastard, borne out by the way the straining ski mask shapes the voluminous skull-flab. We can also see tell-tale lines in the blotchy skin above the censorship box that suggest that this is a man who spends a lot of time confused and afraid.

From this photo, we may assume that we are looking at a man of low intelligence, of poor physical fitness and extreme cowardice. His posture is likely poor. The police would have no trouble locating this man, and even less trouble restraining him. It is fortunate indeed for him that he lacks the wit and physical fortitude to commit any crimes.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
New Facebook profile. Complete with blocked out tard eyes.
He's so embarrassed by his tard eyes. He obviously reads this thread and realizes no matter what he does, any picture he ever takes of himself, he is obviously retarded.
We can also see tell-tale lines in the blotchy skin above the censorship box that suggest that this is a man who spends a lot of time confused and afraid.
The funniest thing about Phil, and one where Phil is unique, is his absolute inability to conceal his retardation no matter how hard he tries. He can cover his face, even his entire face, he can even conceal his tard eyes, but no matter how hard he tries, he is still obviously retarded. You look at any picture of him and you can see he's below 70 IQ, a literal retard.

So the problem here, Watson, is that he has to put the censorship box at an angle to cover both eyes, which indicates to any astute viewer that they are looking at someone with FAS eyes, one of Phil’s most distinctive facial features. We can also see that they are close together relative to the rest of his head, indicating that we are looking at a big fat fucking bastard, borne out by the way the straining ski mask shapes the voluminous skull-flab. We can also see tell-tale lines in the blotchy skin above the censorship box that suggest that this is a man who spends a lot of time confused and afraid.

From this photo, we may assume that we are looking at a man of low intelligence, of poor physical fitness and extreme cowardice. His posture is likely poor. The police would have no trouble locating this man, and even less trouble restraining him. It is fortunate indeed for him that he lacks the wit and physical fortitude to commit any crimes.
Especially when this is your cover photo showing exactly who you are and where you are standing.
Phil.jpg

:philthy:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Especially when this is your cover photo showing exactly who you are and where you are standing.
View attachment 1845477
:philthy:
If that's the case, I hope they'll ban any books from Karl Marx, who wrote this in a letter:
”The Jewish nigger Lassalle who, I’m glad to say, is leaving at the end of this week, has happily lost another 5,000 talers in an ill-judged speculation... he bases himself on the view that he ought to live the life of a Jewish baron, or Jew created a baron (no doubt by the countess). Just imagine! It is now quite plain to me — as the shape of his head and the way his hair grows also testify — that he is descended from the negroes who accompanied Moses’ flight from Egypt (unless his mother or paternal grandmother interbred with a nigger). Now, this blend of Jewishness and Germanness, on the one hand, and basic negroid stock, on the other, must inevitably give rise to a peculiar product. The fellow’s importunity is also nigger-like.”

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
The store sent out a tweet that they wouldn't be carrying Andy's new book in store.
SmartSelect_20210113-184315_Twitter.jpg
Probably for the best, Phil in a tard rage would buy the book and attempt to burn it in front of the store only to light himself on fire instead.