"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

Just remember Phil. We had you first and we never tried to have your accounts banned. You're our troon.
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 6.54.38 PM.png

friends o' niall

hold it in, do a dance
Why do they say “alerta” when the rest of the sign is in English? Christ, talk about pretentious.
As much of tankie-coopted lore, "Alerta Antifascista" originally comes from the Republican side in the early Spanish Civil War, same as the famous "No Pasarán", or "[originally Madrid] shall be the graveyard of fascism"(which in fairness sounds badass, ngl).
Several punk songs reference it in Spanish, language of the rest of the lyrics notwithstanding.

I'll sit here and await for Phil's informative stickie, cos I am sure he'll eventually read this and he and his spooper soldier friends didn't know either. No Phil, those things are not in Spanish bc oppressed latinxs.

Last edited:
Just remember Phil. We had you first and we never tried to have your accounts banned. You're our troon.
View attachment 1846155
keep your filthy banhammers away from our sweet Phillie
he's protecting the world from hostile potatoes

Phil, that fash operative is likely an Asian, you should probably detain him for questioning since you know that all the filth ting-tang-ching-chongs know each other. They are obviously clonebots since they all look alike to your discerning eye

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
As much of tankie-coopted lore, "Alerta Antifascista" originally comes from the Republican side in the early Spanish Civil War, same as the famous "No Pasarán", or "[originally Madrid] shall be the graveyard of fascism"(which in fairness sounds badass, ngl).
Several punk songs reference it in Spanish, language of the rest of the lyrics notwithstanding.

I'll sit here and await for Phil's informative stickie, cos I am sure he'll eventually read this and he and his spooper soldier friends didn't know either. No Phil, those things are not in Spanish bc oppressed latinxs.
Interesting fact - the Republicans killed Catholic priests and burnt down churches.
Other interesting fact - by using slogans like ”no pasarán” Antifa aligns themselves with the Spanish Civil War-era Republicans.
Third interesting fact - members of Antifa groups have pulled down statues of Catholic saints.

Make of these what you will.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan

Marshal Mannerheim

Marshal Mannerheim

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Ok, so let's say that theoretically you're part of a group that is planning to disrupt the inauguration. Obviously the best way to do so is to start attacking people in fucking Portland 6 days before the event you actually care about, right?
I don’t think his posts are even meant to reflect reality at this point. Remember how he used to post about Australatina? How it was this permanently war-torn country where he was this elite guerilla fighter who was a folk hero, but also constantly battling against the government? Same deal with Antifa, except now he thinks he’s found some other kids to play with him.

Here you go.

But that's capitalist pwopaganda!
Fucking lol, even his Antifa tard wranglers can’t bring themselves to call him “she” or “Isabel.”