"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Phil must be feeling particularly upset and alone now that no one in Antifa will play along with his Supper Slopper LARPing anymore. Now he's making videos to garner attention because he's feeling completely isolated and alienated.
Look at his newest claim. I'm betting with the rise in hate crimes against Asians that Phils taking pictures of and threatening random Asians on public transportation didn't go over too well.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.53.57 PM.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at his newest claim. I'm betting with the rise in hate crimes against Asians that Phils taking pictures of and threatening random Asians on public transportation didn't go over too well.
View attachment 2069064
He’s always behind the SJW curve. If it wasn’t expressed in the form of a boomer meme for tankies, he probably didn’t hear about it. And if he did, he probably didn’t understand it.
Baby you can't hide those tardin' eyes.

I love when Phil thinks just putting on some stupid mask conceals his obvious retardation.
With Phil, every single feature gives him away. If he covered up every feature, you’d still have his tard clothing, his doughball shape and his awkward stance. He seems to think that if he just covers the right bits up and finds the right camera angle, people will buy his badass scary “super soldier” bullshit, but no. It’s everything. Everything demonstrates retardation.

I wonder how he felt when his fellow Antifags explained that they know he’s mentally subnormal. That must have stung.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2069064

"Active Reserve Antifa"...isn't that a contradictory statement? If you're active then you're not being held in reserve. If you're being held in reserve, then you're not active. Of all the asinine, retarded, tankie bullshit, my hell...

And you would think with how hard Phil sucks Mao's teenie-weenie Chinky peenie and the retarded little chubbie Phil has in his pants for the Chinese Communist Party, he would be more admiring and polite towards Asians. But I guess once racist white trash, always racist white trash. Maybe since Asians tend to be much smaller than white people, Phil's brain is reverting back to being a bullying little shit as a child who picked on toddlers and Kindergarteners much smaller than he was, and he figures he can be a bullying fat shit towards Asian people now as a (technically) adult?

break these cuffs

Money Plane
kiwifarms.net
"Active Reserve Antifa"...isn't that a contradictory statement? If you're active then you're not being held in reserve. If you're being held in reserve, then you're not active. Of all the asinine, retarded, tankie bullshit, my hell...
It can easily be Phil being retarded or it could be actual military larping he picked up somewhere. Active Reserves are just known as the Reserves to most everyone. Almost all enlistment contracts in the US military are 8 years and consist of an Active Duty component, most commonly 4 years, and the remainder as Individual Ready Reserve. Everyone just calls it inactive reserve because you don't have drill periods or anything. You're just supposed to go to a muster once a year at some big hotel or convention center and listen to a bunch of power points. You get paid, so it can be worth going to if you have nothing going on that afternoon. You can also just not show up and tell the recruiter/reservist who's responsibility it is to call and badger you to fuck off.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It can easily be Phil being retarded or it could be actual military larping he picked up somewhere. Active Reserves are just known as the Reserves to most everyone. Almost all enlistment contracts in the US military are 8 years and consist of an Active Duty component, most commonly 4 years, and the remainder as Individual Ready Reserve. Everyone just calls it inactive reserve because you don't have drill periods or anything. You're just supposed to go to a muster once a year at some big hotel or convention center and listen to a bunch of power points. You get paid, so it can be worth going to if you have nothing going on that afternoon. You can also just not show up and tell the recruiter/reservist who's responsibility it is to call and badger you to fuck off.

I've just been exposed to the inane, senseless, retarded bullshit that oozes out of Phil's Fetal Alcohol brain like nearly frozen molasses for so long that now I just always expect whatever Phil says/writes to be moronic, incomprehensible word vomit. Phil's default mode of operation is "makes single-cell organisms look genius by comparison", so I automatically assume everything he'll say or write will be painfully fucktarded nonsense.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh Jesus.. for some reason this reminds me of when Phil was LARPing as a chola and he would try to fake a chola accent.. it used to make me die of cringe.
Phil is one of my favorite cows because pretty much everything he does, or tries to do, makes me nearly die of laughing until I can't breathe. Any time he tries to be threatening is hilarious. Phil in a balaclava, foaming at the mouth while tard raging, is the most hilarious thing ever.