"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A list as white as snow; it almost seems like Christmas time again.
Literally a list of white boy music. He might as well be an Aryan white supremacist. Does he listen to nothing by black people at all? No Hispanics even?

The man is YT. As white as it is possible to get.
Although with KoRn, it's still proof that he's also in his "daddy doesn't love me" phase.
Well, if you believe Phil's stories, his dad loved him a little too much, if you know what I'm saying.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet Phil is one of those people who blasts their music way too loud at all hours of the day and night. Must suck to be Phil's neighbor.
I think he is the kind of weakling who plays his music way too loud but then when his neighbor of the Negroid persuasion bangs on his door and tells him to knock it off, he meekly turns it down and apologizes.

Sonichu-choo trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
Phil listens to grown-up music. No more MmmBop!
View attachment 2877856
Ah yes, the Electric Hellfire Club...They're a TKK offshoot band.
It's campy horror from Wisconsin.
I saw em live in the 90s, it's on the dark side...of DISCO

Last edited:

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
KoRn was always about daddy issues, which Phil has plenty of. Some reaching Electra levels.
Korn is a good band. Lots of good songs and they really helped drop A, seven string guitars hit mainstream. They also experimented with a few styles and the bands personal stories are fascinating. (Eg. Two of the band’s members have become born again Christians. Both Fieldy and Head cite their faith for helping them to get sober.) Real satanic stuff.

Most likely Phils favorite Korn song...

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally everything on Phil's band list was picked because Phil thought the band name sounded "scary". Phil will be a tween edgelord until the day he prematurely dies. Just like with the Satanism shtick, Phil is going turbo try-hard hoping to make people think he's super scary and evil.

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another way you can tell is pretty much anyone associated with Satanism would have had Boyd Rice on that list even despite his association with some White Nationalist artists because so much of his work directly references Satanism and his association with Anton LaVey.

DejaThoris

ʙᴇᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʟɪᴠɪɴ.
kiwifarms.net
Another way you can tell is pretty much anyone associated with Satanism would have had Boyd Rice on that list even despite his association with some White Nationalist artists because so much of his work directly references Satanism and his association with Anton LaVey.
Well he had Electric Hellfire Club on his list and they were associated with Boyd Rice. I don't know about their politics but if they hung in the same circles as Boyd, they definitely weren't liberals.

Phil's mashup of communism and satanism is just bizarre.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well he had Electric Hellfire Club on his list and they were associated with Boyd Rice. I don't know about their politics but if they hung in the same circles as Boyd, they definitely weren't liberals.

Phil's mashup of communism and satanism is just bizarre.
He does this weird thing where he assumes that everything he likes is basically compatible, from Satanism to Maoism to anarchism to trans politics to wanting to be a cop to bikes. It just goes to show that he’s a poser who understands nothing at all.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He does this weird thing where he assumes that everything he likes is basically compatible, from Satanism to Maoism to anarchism to trans politics to wanting to be a cop to bikes. It just goes to show that he’s a poser who understands nothing at all.
These are compatible in the same way that the random chickenscratch he got etched onto his arm constitute a "sleeve".

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I was reminded of just now by a Kiwi who I sometimes talk to off site was that in 2015 he posted N’Sync lyrics but made it about losing his balls. Of course even trying to stay in rhythm he failed miserably and N’Sync is about as edgy as the Sun is cold.
75B7841F-9D7A-464B-9B14-CA26E26A8AA2.jpeg

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I was reminded of just now by a Kiwi who I sometimes talk to off site was that in 2015 he posted N’Sync lyrics but made it about losing his balls. Of course even trying to stay in rhythm he failed miserably and N’Sync is about as edgy as the Sun is cold.
View attachment 2882417

I'd bet a week's pay that Phil still has his hated testes. And his baby dick, of course. The only definition of "no balls" that applies to Phil is that he's a fucking coward.

BrokLesnerd

Everything is political whether you deny it or not
kiwifarms.net
Oh no they’d still harvest the organs, buyer beware though!
Yeah, I suppose the black market is always a thing. His parts certainly wouldn't be jammed into some actually useful slope, that's for sure.

The digredo would be treated just like his daughter bike, if he even still has it. All it'll be is a prop to him. I have one, they're a bitch and I would pay to watch him try it. It would be hilarious. Give him the opportunity to actually earn money for once in his life. All Wawa was, was them getting a tax break for hiring a tard.
If he actually had the crotch-chop, he'd probably die-late with any didgeridoo he got his hands on.

Phil listens to grown-up music. No more MmmBop!
View attachment 2877856
I see your 90's teen poser groups, and raise you "Demon Hunter" and "P.O.D.".

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or maybe they'd use them in some Chinese black magic thing to curse somebody. Who knows.

All I'm saying is he wouldn't be welcomed by the CCP and would be either killed, jailed or used for pig food. Maybe all three at once?
@Hangly doesn’t post here much anymore but he could probably weigh in on exactly what he thinks would happen to Phil if he went to China since he’s lived there for well over a decade now (I have known him a long time, before this site even existed). But my best guess is that he end up being arrested within a week for saying or doing something really stupid and sentenced to hard labor, considering anything that even resembles work is anathema to Phil he initially gets beaten and thrown in the hole and deprived of anything more than some rice and cabbage every day. When he continues to refuse to cooperate they quietly take him outside and loudly shoot him in the back of the head and just say “Oh he died of Tuberculosis” if they ever have an inquiry about it. I’m not even being hyperbolic about this. That’s pretty much exactly what I expect to happen to him.