"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Y’know, I’ve followed Phil for a long time and am well aware of each of these stories, but seeing it all laid out in a single sentence like that is hilarious. It sounds too ridiculous to be true. I love that Phil exists and that this is his life and I’m thankful he shares it all with us kiwis.
And that’s just in the short time he attempted college. How late my was that? How does someone have three embarrassing situations like that happen to them in such a short time period?

Meanwhile, CWC, who Phil constantly looks down on, has actually graduated college.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
111.png

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For one thing, it takes several minutes just to peel off five layers of clothing thick with mud and grease.
Let us never forget some of the more foul times; someone having to buy him fast food so they could shave his back and make him take a shower, getting trenchfoot despite doing zero miles of hiking, trying to literally shit on a holocaust memorial, advertising himself as an S&M sex worker despite next to zero sexual experience (figging isn't an entry level kink, just saying) and the 1% chance he got his pickle nipped. General consensus is he didn't because there's nothing but some photos that could belong to any 300lb hambeast.

And just to save the trouble from any freshman here; figging is when you take ginger root and carve off the skin to expose the oils inside and then insert it either into your ass or pussy. According to most accounts it's painful, but tolerable, in the frontbutt but a burning, agonizing hell in the ass.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course Phil would believe the CCP's fake COVID numbers. He's literally too stupid to realize when he's being lied to. And of course he's totally cool with China's way of dealing with COVID. I mean, why would it bother him to have the government literally weld people's doors shut and lock them in their homes when he himself never leaves his own apartment? It would just be like any other day for him.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has been a very good boy this week: no stealing, no cussing, and no wanking.
View attachment 2905495
(The "tenets" of the Satanic Temple)

View attachment 2905482

Satanic Defense Forces? You mean a bunch of obese danger hairs, skinny faggots, and autistic trannies? That doesn't sound very threatening to me. Sounds fucking hilarious actually. I wonder if they'll all be packed in a tiny car like a bunch of clowns?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has been a very good boy this week: no stealing, no cussing, and no wanking.
View attachment 2905495

View attachment 2905482
Mongo who should be locked in group home still pretends he's scary, still keeps autistic obssession with pretending there's a forever war going on. Last seen chittering and squeaking in panic and terror inside shithole apartment he hasn't left since he ate 2 whole "vegan" pizzas.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course Phil would believe the CCP's fake COVID numbers. He's literally too stupid to realize when he's being lied to. And of course he's totally cool with China's way of dealing with COVID. I mean, why would it bother him to have the government literally weld people's doors shut and lock them in their homes when he himself never leaves his own apartment? It would just be like any other day for him.
That shit was incredibly intense, too. That footage of that little old lady fuckin' climbing out of her building to get down to the street level and then you can see the 'covid task force' chasing after her.
View attachment 2905495

View attachment 2905482
Oh hey, look; Phil's doing that thing where he's barely been a part of something and starts making up shit like he's always been there; wait until he calls himself the Commander or Devil King or some dumb shit like Antifa Crime Minister. Then he'll start larping, go to a function where he makes a complete ass of himself and he's ostracized because nobody really wants to tard wrangle him for long.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

BrokLesnerd

Everything is political whether you deny it or not
kiwifarms.net
Satanic Defense Forces? You mean a bunch of obese danger hairs, skinny faggots, and autistic trannies? That doesn't sound very threatening to me. Sounds fucking hilarious actually. I wonder if they'll all be packed in a tiny car like a bunch of clowns?
Speaking of clowns in Portland . . .

Wash, rinse, repeat.
Who are you kidding? Phil never washes.

Last edited:

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That shit was incredibly intense, too. That footage of that little old lady fuckin' climbing out of her building to get down to the street level and then you can see the 'covid task force' chasing after her.

Oh hey, look; Phil's doing that thing where he's barely been a part of something and starts making up shit like he's always been there; wait until he calls himself the Commander or Devil King or some dumb shit like Antifa Crime Minister. Then he'll start larping, go to a function where he makes a complete ass of himself and he's ostracized because nobody really wants to tard wrangle him for long.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

There has been tons of footage of the human rights abuses the CCP has committed as part of their campaign against COVID. People being barricaded in their apartments by having steel bars welded over their doors, people being hauled away to "quarantine camps" in vans, people being locked into steel boxes in the middle of the streets, people being told to go to quarantine centers and there being no one there to run the place and no food or heat. And yet people like Phil believe that the CCP has the right idea and have been competent in their response. Really does prove that Phil is a total mongoloid who is incapable of understanding the world around him.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There has been tons of footage of the human rights abuses the CCP has committed as part of their campaign against COVID. People being barricaded in their apartments by having steel bars welded over their doors, people being hauled away to "quarantine camps" in vans, people being locked into steel boxes in the middle of the streets, people being told to go to quarantine centers and there being no one there to run the place and no food or heat. And yet people like Phil believe that the CCP has the right idea and have been competent in their response. Really does prove that Phil is a total mongoloid who is incapable of understanding the world around him.
Honestly it's surprising that Phil will dump any number of old 'personas' but his retarded love of communism is the only way he really still adheres to.