"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I guess Phil is done with ANTIFA now - and the other way around?

(haven' t kept up with the Phails of Phil lately)

He still makes the occasional Billy Badass boasts about "bashing the fash" and helping out his "comrades", but nowhere near what he used to. Now he just posts pics of his only friends (his stuffed animals), says really stupid shit about being a Satanist because he thinks it makes him look scary and edgy, and bitches about anti-mask/anti-vaxers and how he would TOTALLY assault anyone he sees who refuses to wear a mask or get the jab. I think the ChiCom Coof has Phil shitting his pants (more than usual I mean) in fear, but he's also secretly thankful for it since it gives him a valid excuse to stay locked away in his tard housing all the time. Phil bitches about people who don't wear masks like your typical middle-aged Karen on Facebook. He's so anti-establishment, insisting everyone follows whatever laws and ordinances the authorities roll out!

As far as how ANTIFA see Phil, there have been screenshots of real ANTIFA members talking about Phil and how they all just humored his delusions because they basically saw him like a special needs child trying to impress the cool kids.

Lorgar

Bearer of the Word
kiwifarms.net
Phil listens to grown-up music. No more MmmBop!
View attachment 2877856
A list as white as snow; it almost seems like Christmas time again.
Is he literally just listing metal bands he's heard? It's just entry level bands from random subgenres
As far as how ANTIFA see Phil, there have been screenshots of real ANTIFA members talking about Phil and how they all just humored his delusions because they basically saw him like a special needs child trying to impres?
Sorry to be a pest, would you happen to have a link to those, or a point in the right direction?

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he literally just listing metal bands he's heard? It's just entry level bands from random subgenres

Sorry to be a pest, would you happen to have a link to those, or a point in the right direction?
First, yeah a lot of that sucks except a few songs here and there.

Second I looked for a bit but I can’t find it myself but I know of at least one screencap where a woman said “You guys are making fun of a man with mental illnesses, stop it.”

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's somewhere in the thread and I think it was within the past year or two that it was posted, but I unfortunately couldn't give you a page number or anything more specific. I'm not the kind of Kiwi who collects screenshots or anything like that. Sorry.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
This is what Phil wastes his tard bux on.
1.PNG

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
So Satanism is now about obeying the law and doing what cops tell you to?

It's the gay 'satanic temple' offshoot that Lucien Greaves started in 2013 to include all the faggoty social justice crap, basically the atheism+ of satanism. They don't even do sex rituals which on one hand I understand because they're hideous dangerhairs and trannies but on the other hand whats the fucking point in being part of a satanic organisation that doesn't even put on orgies

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This "satanist" phase is kind of annoying. It's clearly yet another quest for internet asspats.

Deathfromabove

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious, did ADF ever respond to the fact that his dad was a 100% ethnically Italian-American and his mother is some anglo-mix? With how horrifically pasty and white Phil and how he made it his entire identity someone at some point in his circles must have asked him about this right? Like how did he vouch for his true and honest Puerto-rican Latinx heritage? What was his backstory for that?

Alex Krycek

GUNT SON!!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious, did ADF ever respond to the fact that his dad was a 100% ethnically Italian-American and his mother is some anglo-mix? With how horrifically pasty and white Phil and how he made it his entire identity someone at some point in his circles must have asked him about this right? Like how did he vouch for his true and honest Puerto-rican Latinx heritage? What was his backstory for that?
He maintained his dad was Puerto Rican and not Italian and claimed his mother was Jewish. That he got more of his mothers features than his dads. It’s speculated the reason he chose Puerto Rico was because he has or at least had this obsession with Jennifer Lopez to the point she was the leader of Autismlandia and he was just Minister of Transportation. He blamed not being able to speak proper Spanish on his father being ashamed of their heritage or something and was all about it until well…. Just like the bicycle phase I guess he found out that community wasn’t that accepting of him and he pretty much never brought it up again. The best part of it though is that he scribbled a bunch of Google Translate Spanish all over his body. Some of it actually translates very poorly, which highlights the fact that Phil doesn’t even have a single Spanish Speaking friend to consult as to what his permanent marks actually mean.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or does the ugly crap stretch and warp along with his skin?

I mean, all of Phil's tattoos are designed by Phil and look like the scribbles of some 2nd grade SpEd class doing arts and crafts day, so it's not like you can really tell a difference between what they originally looked like and how they look all stretched and distorted as Phil gets more obese.