"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Phil confirms the tattoo.
DF18F758-C460-45EC-9074-C149F4C45794.jpeg637A785F-1095-43D5-B54F-7670F62134D2.jpeg

Sonichu-choo trainwreck

kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has no idea what any of that means, does he? He's like a retarded parrot, regurgitating words in an order he once heard from someone important sounding.
I like the way he frames it as a quote. Like he’s RPing as both the great political firebrand and the people impressed by it. In reality, he could barely pronounce those words, let alone explain what they mean.

That’s the most masculine I’ve ever seen him. Way to go with that Russian spy filter, Asspen.
He also managed to get a tattoo that simultaneously looks like a beard and draws attention to his neckbelly.

He should start a self-help page that’s just a newsfeed of his day-to-day activities with an unchanging banner across the top that says, “DO THE OPPOSITE OF THIS.”

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
The funniest part of Phil trying to change identities AGAIN is going to be the explanation of his previous identities being permanently tattooed onto his skin. Like, remember when he pretended to be Jewish? Wouldn’t you have just loved it if he had gotten a Star of David tattooed onto his forehead or something? That certainly would have made his antisemitic phase more entertaining.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but would you have sex with him?

what's that on his nose? has he now become so fat he needs a cpap machine to breathe while walking?

Are you referring to his retarded Kylo Ren lines tattooed on his pig snout, or the ChiCom Coof mask he's desperately clutching to his face because he's terrified of catching something most people get over within a week or two?

Lance Private Drop Off

kiwifarms.net
That facial tattoo isn't going to do him any favours. O.K, is it just something he thought looked cool and went with it for whatever misguided aesthetic reasons?

Or is it too aid his feelings of confused masculinity by looking tough? Is it another way to drive people away from him, so he doesn't need to deal with people, who obviously haven't come up against the full prophylactic effect of his personality? Or is it meant to be edgy and relevant as he heads into his 40's and inevitable decline. Is he in fear, and thus this makes him look "tough" and people won't fuck with him? Or is there some other confused reason?

Is there also another reason for him not shaving? Does it irritate the skin and open up a path of infection before tattooing, or has he given up on being trans and just going with the Italianate hair. He looks to me like he will need to shave twice a day.

I have so many questions that I want answers for.

What are the ethics of facial tattooing? Given that facial tattoos have a significant stigma attached, is there any vetting for them? Surely the tattooist must realize that there is something seriously wrong with the subject and have ethical qualms?

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
That facial tattoo isn't going to do him any favours. O.K, is it just something he thought looked cool and went with it for whatever misguided aesthetic reasons?

Or is it too aid his feelings of confused masculinity by looking tough? Is it another way to drive people away from him, so he doesn't need to deal with people, who obviously haven't come up against the full prophylactic effect of his personality? Or is it meant to be edgy and relevant as he heads into his 40's and inevitable decline. Is he in fear, and thus this makes him look "tough" and people won't fuck with him? Or is there some other confused reason?

Is there also another reason for him not shaving? Does it irritate the skin and open up a path of infection before tattooing, or has he given up on being trans and just going with the Italianate hair. He looks to me like he will need to shave twice a day.

What are the ethics of facial tattooing? Given that facial tattoos have a significant stigma attached, is there any vetting for them? Surely the tattooist must realize that there is something seriously wrong with the subject and have ethical qualms?
There is a phenomenon that I see many damaged people who don't have coping skills get tattoos. Not saying this is true for everyone, but they always seem to say getting a tattoo calms them down or soothes their anxiety. Philth has said this multiple times back when he started getting them en masse.

UncleTusky

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is very autistic and uses tattoos to express his current identity/political affiliation/interest so it's a weird mix of aesthetics, shock value, and virtue signalling. This is how he got a tattoo of a bike when he was fixated with those, tattoos with "Ella" and "Ellas" (Spanish for "she" and "they") when he was claiming to be Latina, and slave markings when he was pretending that one of his imaginary friends was his "master" (this is not a joke). From what we can tell he's only going for facial tattoos because he ran out of space on his arms, not because he wants the added shock value of having one there.

Yes many reputable ones will at least warn the patient that it could make things difficult for him/her in polite society. Here is a sample warning from a tattoo parlor in Texas if you are interested.

That being said there are no licensing boards or professional societies (at least, not mandatory ones) for tattooists so there is not a way to report or shut down inept or unethical tattoo artists besides negative word-of-mouth and maybe a complaint to the Health Department if they are not using sterile equipment. I don't know who did Phil's most recent scribbles but his old tattooist Sonju, who did the Kylo Ren lines, was borderline unethical - apart from facial tattoos being a red flag Phil is pretty clearly retarded. Despite this he took Phil's money, did whatever tattoo Phil came up with even if the design was poor, and asked Phil to not mention him/his studio by name on Facebook.

Last edited:

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
More proof that Philthy is still stuck in his teenage edgelord phase. Bands like these seem to be great for when you are either working out or if you have physical labors to get through. Although with KoRn, it's still proof that he's also in his "daddy doesn't love me" phase.
Phil listens to grown-up music. No more MmmBop!
View attachment 2877856
A list as white as snow; it almost seems like Christmas time again.
Korn and Slipknot are two bands whose novelty immediately dies after graduating high school.

Fun fact about The Electric Hellfire Club: Thomas Thorn was at one point buddy buddy with Boyd Rice and James Mason. Here is Reverend Thorn (back middle) and Shane "Dr. Luv" Lassen (back right) pictured with James Mason (back left) and Boyd Rice (back middle left).
Boyd and Friends.png
Mr. Mason fondly recounts Reverend Thorn and EHC as his first visitors when he relocated from Ohio to Colorado. EHC personally thanked Mason in Satan's Little Helpers for helping come up with the title for the album.

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net

generally the tattoo artist will shave the area they're tattooing because hair + an open wound is unsanitary and it gets in the way of the needle. if the artist hasn't he's probably a hack, like I had my upper arm shaved and that was just fine downy hair.

generally artists won't tattoo the face or hands unless you've got a fair few tattoos already, to stop people doing it on a whim, although it's not a law so much as a custom and some might not. But anyone as covered in tard scribbles as phil clearly has a history of making shitty choices so what's one more?

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How will facial tattoos hurt Phil? They would stop me from getting a job but we all know that a job isn’t in the cards for Phil, anyway. Ditto dating and school.

I’m kinda surprised he got them just because they would make him easier to recognize for police or a kiwi hit squad.

That tear drop tattoo under his left eye could legit cause real world problems for Phil if seen by certain people. By "real world problems" I mean a severe ass beating or worse. Tear drop tattoos have a very particular meaning in prison and gang cultures, often times symbolizing that the person with the tear drop has killed someone for his crew/gang. If the wrong person saw it and clues into Phil being a poseur playing pretend badass, it could earn Phil a curb stomping or even a shallow grave to make an example of what happens to people who try to get credit for things they haven't done.

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That tear drop tattoo under his left eye could legit cause real world problems for Phil if seen by certain people. By "real world problems" I mean a severe ass beating or worse. Tear drop tattoos have a very particular meaning in prison and gang cultures, often times symbolizing that the person with the tear drop has killed someone for his crew/gang. If the wrong person saw it and clues into Phil being a poseur playing pretend badass, it could earn Phil a curb stomping or even a shallow grave to make an example of what happens to people who try to get credit for things they haven't done.
Maybe 20+ years ago but now it's essentially meaningless due to people like Phil.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But that would imply that Phil would voluntarily go anywhere near a black person, even the most urkel of stereotypes. Our dear rat toothed derp eyed lumpenpotato is content to pretend to be a total badass from his apartment, bouncing and squeaking his middle age away one artisanal pizza at a time...until he becomes homeless, then all bets are off.